EVA Air

"indeed a 5 star airline"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Amsterdam to Manila via Bangkok / Taipei. My first trip outside the Philippines was memorable and awesome due to the extreme comfort I received from using EVA Air as my airline. The food was remarkable for my pre-order meals. The in-flight entertainment is up to date and it allowed to catch up on the movies that I missed in cinemas. The crew, both on the ground and in flight are attentive to the needs of the passengers. I am quite fascinated that the check-in crew because they also ensured that I would not encounter any conflict during my return flight by inspecting if my visa is valid and counterchecked it with management and immigration. It was a smooth trip, even if I had long transits in Bangkok and Taipei, which allowed me to have additional trips. EVA Air is indeed a 5 star airline. I can't wait to find another good deal for my trip to London this coming August.
RouteAmsterdam to Manila

"is worth 5 star rating"

(China)

Verified Review | Taipei Taoyuan airport has Hello Kitty e-check in counter, it's very cute. A delay for more than one hour, ground staff offers cookies and drinks (apple juice or water). Boeing 777-300 seats are comfortable for Premium Economy class. The flight is very short but offers a cake and cup of tea/coffee. Eva Air is worth 5 star rating.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteTaipei to Hong Kong
Date FlownJune 2017

"seats are really comfortable"

Verified Review | Vancouver to Taipei. EVA's excellent service starts at check-in. At 4 hours prior to departure there was a huge mob of people with tons of luggage already lined up. Hoping to get an exit row seat, I asked the agent at the beginning of the line about this possibility. He asked me if I had checked in on-line yet. I said that I tried but I wasn't successful. He asked me to try again, and then head directly to the online check-in bag drop to change the seat. This worked exactly as promised! At the gate area, EVA had free coffee & tea ready for those who wanted it. They boarded a full 747-400 30 minutes prior to departure. The young female flight attendants were very friendly. EVA's seats are really comfortable. The food is excellent. They had fish curry with steamed rice and hot rolls. I actually slept on this plane which is a rarity. The plane's washrooms were very clean and had Escents products. The breakfast was really good too. Highly recommended. Made a 12 hour flight seem half that!
RouteVancouver to Taipei
Date FlownApril 2017

"one of the best airlines "

Verified Review | Amsterdam to Bangkok return in June 2017 with EVA Air. Both were really great flights. In my opinion it's one of the best airlines for flying long haul in economy with plenty of legroom, 9 abreast in economy, foolproof IFE and good, professional and reliable service on the ground and in the air.
RouteAmsterdam to Bangkok
Date FlownJune 2017

"pleased with this flight experience"

Verified Review | Before this trip from San Francisco to Cebu via Taipei, the last time my wife and I took EVA Air was in the early 1990's. I must say the airline has improved quite a bit from then. Cabin crew are very meticulous in providing good service to passengers. Inflight entertainment was ok although I wish there are more movie selections especially hollywood released films. Toilets are fine and are checked often by the cabin crews. Wifi connection is very poor and I was not able to connect even though my credit card was charged for the connection. Seats are ok too although for someone tall like me leg room is not as comfortable however I asked the flight attendant if I can be moved to the door exit seats which was empty at that time and she was fine with me doing that. Overall I am pleased with this flight experience.
RouteSan Francisco to Cebu via Taipei

"a pleasant experience"

Verified Review | This was a rather pleasant flight from Los Angeles to Taipei on EVA Air. The service on EVA Air is always amazing, and this flight was no exception. The flight attendants were all friendly and attentive. The entertainment was pretty normal for a long haul. The seats were okay and the aircraft was very clean. We were on a new Boeing 777-300ER so it was super clean. The first meal was good, but the second meal tasted awful. (EVA air's catering is its weak spot). Overall, this was a pleasant experience and I will fly with EVA Air again.
RouteLos Angeles to Taipei
Date FlownJune 2017

"definitely choose EVA Air again"

Verified Review | Toronto to Bangkok via Taipei. The Toronto to Taipei flight was superb; super clean aircraft, pleasant and attentive FAs, good and tasty food, always clean bathrooms. Taipei to Bangkok leg had no Premium Economy and was less pleasant. The aircraft was older too, and not the cleanest and the plane crowded. Otherwise it was ok. Bangkok to Taipei on return was similar to Taipei to Bangkok but I was annoyed that the pre-booked Economy window seat had been given to someone else and I was put in a seat in the dreaded centre area (2-4-2 configuration). The Taipei to Toronto flight was very good but it was crowded in Elite Class so was less pleasant than Toronto to Taipei. This is a good airline overall and I will definitely choose EVA Air again.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteToronto to Bangkok via Taipei
Date FlownMarch 2017

"very pleasant economy class"

(Japan)

Verified Review | Taipei Songshan to Tokyo Haneda on board A330 Hello Kitty livery. Cute interior and music. Even toilet papers are Hello Kitty-related. Delicious in-flight fruit meal (requested beforehand). Cabin super clean with well-behaved passengers. All in all, a very pleasant economy class experience.
AircraftA330-300
RouteTaipei to Tokyo
Date FlownMay 2017

"I couldn't have been happier"

Unverified | Los Angeles to Bangkok via Taipei. I couldn't have been happier with EVA Air! We booked through a tour company, I had never heard of EVA air before this trip. The food was fantastic! The flight attendants were consistently hustling up and down the aircraft. Their English was outstanding. The plane was clean, the seats were comfortable. I will definitely be flying with EVA Air again.
RouteLos Angeles to Bangkok via Taipei
Date FlownMay 2017

"decent flight both ways"

Verified Review | Singapore to Taipei. The flight was in good condition. Flight attendants were generally attentive although more smile will be good. The one who attended to me was not that friendly. Flight entertainment was limited. Food was okay although I expected more. Generally quite a decent flight both ways. Leg room is quite standard. Toilets are clean. Inflight Wifi is not free.
RouteSingapore to Taipei