Eurowings

"seat was very comfortable"

Not Verified | Originally my Eurowings flight from Dusseldorf to Hamburg was supposed to depart on the 9th of July at 8.45 pm but unfortunately that flight got cancelled. I went up to the Eurowings Counter where they had already organized a room in the Maritim Hotel at Dusseldorf Airport including Dinner and Breakfast. And they gave me a seat on the next available flight at 06.40 am the next morning. The extra leg room seat was very comfortable as well. The Service on the aircraft was very professional and good.
RouteDusseldorf to Hamburg
Date FlownJuly 2018

"definitely fly Eurowings again"

(Romania)

Trip Verified | Dusseldorf to Bucharest. This was the first time I flew Eurowings. While boarding seemed to take forever, it was well organized and there was plenty of room at the gate for all the passengers. The on-board experience was very pleasant. The cabin crew was very friendly and courteous. The seat was more comfortable than other low-cost airlines. I also greatly appreciated being allowed to take my hand-trolley on board, boarding the flight through a jet bridge, rather than a crammed bus and, most of all, being able to select a seat for free. I will definitely fly Eurowings again in the future, it's a great airline for short-hauls flights.
RouteDusseldorf to Bucharest

"frustrating travel"

Not Verified | Flight from Dublin to Düsseldorf was last minute delayed-at first 20 mins which turned into an hour and a half. Finally arrived in Düsseldorf now to find the next flight from Düsseldorf to Berlin has also been delayed by an hour, although it could be more. Several other of their flights displayed on the airport screens are also delayed. Not going to make public now resulting in an expensive taxi fare. Poor conduct and frustrating travel. Should’ve spent the extra to fly with somebody more reliable
RouteDublin to Berlin via Düsseldorf

"avoid them if you can"

Trip Verified | Vienna to Miami via Dusseldorf. I didn’t even get to go on it because of their last minute cancellation, within less than 12 hours from departure. Besides the awful inconvenience of missing the trip, I have lost over €400 euros that the airline has failed to compensate. I have tried everything to communicate with them, I wrote an email and the auto-response answered I’d be contacted by Eurowings within six weeks. I talked to them at their Vienna airport counter and the airline staff misinformed me passing me on to some department that didn’t even have to do with my claim, and all the contact phone numbers they provide will make you wait hours on the phone without an answer, besides charging for the call. Eurowings offers really poor customer care, avoid them if you can.
RouteVienna to Miami via Dusseldorf

"Staff were rude"

Not Verified | The flights were late we were dumped at the wrong airport and are hundreds pounds out of pockets. Staff on the ground didn't give a toss about this and just dismissed our worries. We voiced our concerns and the issues but all that happen we were downgraded to basis flights. I called customer services and after 45 mins I was cut off. It took the airlines 3 days yes 3 days to get to our resort and still waiting for contact from them to see what they are going to go about it. It ruined our holiday completing and then on the way back we got sent to another airport but not the one we expected to be at. Had to pay for another set of coach tickets home another £101 and rebook the taxi. Never in my life time will I use this airline again. Staff were rude and just brush us off.
RouteStansted to Dominican Republic via Germany
Date FlownJune 2018

"customer service is the worst"

(Sweden)

Trip Verified | Gothenburg to Zurich via Dusseldorf. Eurowings’ customer service is the worst there is! Plus they do everything they can to save money and not action as promised. I’ve received an advance email informing me that my flight will change to one day later than was scheduled. Before acknowledging that email, I contacted their customer service (minimum time of waiting was 35 min) and they said to book a hotel for the extra night and they would reimbursed the fees. I asked to have that in writing and they refused saying that I need to send the receipt from the hotel to a specific email address which I did but I had no response until now (more than 2 months). Upon my return from my trip I contacted the customer service again and ask to see what happens with my reimbursement. They said that since I send that email there is nothing they could do even if its been so long and I was clearly didn’t get any response. When I asked them to contact their colleagues or transfer me to the people dealing with such a cases they said they can't connect me with that department and its only via email which again they don’t respond. So basically they say various non-sense trying to frustrate you and give up the case so they don’t have to reimburse anything.
RouteGothenburg to Zurich via Dusseldorf
Date FlownJune 2018

"horrible and stressful experience"

Not Verified | Vienna to Birmingham. We checked in and got all the way to the gate before we were told out flight was cancelled. The only reason we found out was I was with my grandmother in a wheelchair who had assistance from the airport staff. We ended up running around the airport, going back through security, picking up my grandmother's bag at the bag drop then begging the Vienna ground crew for a different flight. They eventually rebooked me on a flight through Munich which caused me to miss my train at my destination. They were unable to put my family and I together so my grandma went via Frankfurt and would be picked up by other family in Birmingham. I ended up getting my.passport stamped three times for Vienna in the debockle. All in all a horrible and stressful experience.
RouteVienna to Birmingham

"really good product"

Trip Verified | Düsseldorf to New York JFK. Basically the two A340s are former LH aircrafts, with their current 2-2-2 business class. The colour scheme is also identically. So the seats should be known to anyone; I like it. A great seat. Food was spiced well, nicely presented and a delicious three meal course for dinner. Extremly friendly cabin crew on both legs. Number of movies is low, IFE good (same as @LH), WiFi is really bad and very expensive (unfortunately not the LH FlyNet). A really good product on the routes from DUS. I asked the flight attendant how the one A330-300 is configured and it is the current Cathay Pacific Business Class.
AircraftA340-300
RouteDüsseldorf to New York JFK
Date FlownJune 2018

"not recommend this airline"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Bonn. I was sat next to a child that was climbing all over the seats and constantly getting kicked by it, the staff did nothing to help. I asked to be changed seats and got ignored, would not recommend this airline to anyone. Also you have to pay €10 to watch tv which is ridiculous when you just paid £300 for your flight.
RouteBangkok to Bonn

"recommend ignoring Eurowings"

Not Verified | Edinburgh to Munich via Dusseldorf. The aircraft were fine on these two sectors and the cabin service was up to standard on the first sector. However the second sector did not meet our expectations. We paid extra for a snack but the flight attendants failed to deliver said snack. We showed our boarding passes which confirmed our eligibility and a flight attendant even promised to deliver it. It never arrived. Three emails to eurowings' conatct address have been ignored. I recommend ignoring Eurowings.
RouteEdinburgh to Munich via Dusseldorf