Etihad Airways

Etihad Airways customer review

MAN to BKK via AUH and return. Generally faultless service. Staff polite yet not too intrusive. Drinks offered on boarding with offer to request cruising drinks and menu although an anytime menu is available. I slept well on most flights. AUH to MAN delayed with little information given the lounge staff just kept topping up my champagne glass. Flight delay caused by a child misbehaving. Amenity packs have improved. Chauffeur service excellent.

Etihad Airways customer review

Flew BNE - Kuala Lumpur- BNE for Easter. Have previously flown from BNE to UK with Emirates and Singapore Airlines but will now fly only Etihad. Great service great food and plenty of it very friendly and obliging staff.

Etihad Airways customer review

25th March Manchester to Abu Dhabi to Bangkok and flew home 9th April Phuket to Abu Dhabi to Manchester. Flight numbers: EY22 EY408 EY1999 EY15. We flew with Etihad for the first time and it will be the last time there was nothing positive to say about the flight. The seats were so uncomfortable and only acceptable if you are a sardine the food was awful and the air crew were very unprofessional. We have flown with Thai and Eva Air who were fantastic. My husband is very tall and had a miserable flight in my opinion Etihad have spent all their money on the football team and not on their airline.

Etihad Airways customer review

Very good flight from YYZ-AUH. The staff were attentive and polite overall quite satisfied with their service.

Etihad Airways customer review

Excellent flight from London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi. Good comfortable flat beds with extremely attentive staff. Food hot and tasty well presented and an abundance of alcoholic drinks if desired. Toilets very clean and attended to extremely frequently. Entertainment was fine and just right for the length of flight 7 hours. I have travelled several times with Qatar and Emirates Etihad are just as good.

Etihad Airways customer review

My wife and 4 kids including a toddler took a flight from Karachi to Chicago via Abu Dhabi and from Chicago to San Antonio. The stay at Abu Dhabi was 1 hour 45 minutes. Due to heavy crowds long waiting lines and less staff in Abu Dhabi my family missed their next flight to Chicago. This is second time with us that Etihad failed to provide service as they promise. My family are still at Abu Dhabi airport wondering when their flight will be. Staff are unable to provide them hotel accommodation or next flight info at this time. If you are traveling to meet a tight time or in an emergency do not use Etihad!

Etihad Airways customer review

I have done several long haul flights with Etihad. I am satisfied with most aspects of their service. However on my last trip I waited 90 minutes in a very slow moving queue to check my luggage in at Sydney and another 90 minutes on the return journey waiting to check in at CDG Paris. I wonder if the airline is cost cutting with check in staff. Then there is the issue of the queue at Abu Dhabi. After alighting the aircraft it is necessary to stand amid a slowly moving sea of humanity all awaiting a re-scanning of hand luggage. On my last trip this wait took over an hour. After a fourteen hour flight it sure takes some stamina. I am thinking of changing airlines.

Etihad Airways customer review

Although absolutely packed with passengers Etihad (EY32) Paris to Abu Dhabi on 8/4/2014 was one of the best flights I have had in a long while. Staff were polite and very attentive. Etihad complimentary drinks greatly appreciated!

Etihad Airways customer review

I was scheduled to fly from BKK through AUH to LHR. Etihad run a 'tight' connection at AUH and on this last trip the whole process was a shambles. Their flight into BKK was very late and Etihad suggested that we would not make the AUH connection to LHR. I spent a lot of time (and money) on calls trying to resolve commitments in the UK accordingly. In the end rather than pay for accommodation and similar for (I estimate) 100 passengers they simply made the AUH flight wait two hours and thus inconvenienced over 300 passengers! Investigating their schedules and the way they handle their aircraft (in this case A6ETB) it was clear that they had elected to deliberately run this aircraft late for three consecutive days. When I say late I mean hours not minutes: you can imagine the difficulties that passengers face arriving at LHR and getting out around 10 pm at night rather than at 7 pm. I would and urge everyone who is considering using Etihad to be quite careful they may have an equipment shortage or simply be electing to mess people around as they know that there is limited legislation for a non-EU airline of this nature.

Etihad Airways customer review

Dublin - Abu Dhabi - Bangkok return economy March 2014. Frequent Flyer and Etihad gold card holder. Etihad are a good but no longer great airline. All flights were punctual. The lounge in Dublin is fantastic. All flight sectors were very busy. Food onboard was OK. The food service onboard seems to take an extortionate amount of time. Also Etihad leave the main lighting on for too long on red eye flight. They should make better use of the mood lighting for those that want to sleep. The seat pitch on the A330 was not good and I could not sleep. The Boeing 777 aircraft with 10 abreast seating and narrow aisles feels cramped but easier to sleep on. The crew were friendly and professional on all sectors. They currently appear to be more interactive and helpful with passengers. I was impressed as I was greeted by name on one sector. IFE is good. Etihad now seem to have a policy of boarding almost an hour before scheduled departure which seems excessive to me. We were sitting on the tarmac after boarding for a least 30minutes on all sectors and I was one of the last few to board. There are still issues with the landing slot in Dublin airport in the morning as no stands are available to park at. Another delay after a 8 hour flight.