Emirates

Emirates customer review

EK231 April 14 2014. Overall experience: unsatisfactory rude flight attendants. My first time flying economy class with Emirates and I will never use them again. Flight attendants were rude when serving meals. My wife was asked what kind of food she would like and she said chicken. In a rude tone the flight attendant said they were out of chicken and only had vegetarian while throwing the meal to my wife. When serving the second meals (breakfast) the same thing happened. Finally she came back with the food of our choice.

Emirates customer review

April 6 to April 11. Flight 206 from New York and 205 from Milan Italy. I was very surprised to learn upon check in that the carry on requirements for economy consists of one bag that has to weigh no more than 7 kilos. In my entire life I have never had my carry on bag weighed so this was surprising. Many carry on bags can weigh up to 8 lbs for just the bag depending on the construction so 7 kilos is unreasonable to an extreme. Otherwise the flight was more enjoyable than most but given this unreasonable weight requirement I cannot fly Emirates again unfortunately. My carryon was weighed which put me into a position to have to decide if I should check an expensive camera and laptop and how to do that for which there really was no solution. A supervisor eventually came over took one fast look at the contents of my carry on without me saying anything and said it's fine but there was a good 10 minutes of discussing what to do before that.

Emirates customer review

EK242 Toronto to Dubai 4/9/2014. EK524 Dubai to Hyderabad India 4/10/2014. It was a great experience this was my first time with this airline. Excellent customer service crew members were very helpful. The complimentary food was excellent.

Emirates customer review

Flew on 31/10/2013 from Dubai to New Delhi. It was a pleasant flight and luckily got upgraded to Business class at the boarding counter. Nice and pleasant cabin crew and a nice spacious seat. The food was good but the service during the meals was satisfactory. We were introduced to a variety of snacks throughout the flight. The In-Flight system was excellent and it was easy to pass the 3 hours.

Emirates customer review

Flew 27/01/14 from Glasgow to Dubai for the first time in business class and couldn't fault it! I was mesmerised with the room for a start and the service couldn't have been better. Although a bit slow on boarding the plane but didn't realise that all passengers enter via business class? Doesn't make sense to me!

Emirates customer review

April 9 2014. This is my second trip from Dubai to Toronto both trips had the same problems: Delay at Dubai airport. Rude staff. Food was bad. It was not worth the money. It's a direct flight but too many headaches involved. Unfortunately unpleasant experience.

Emirates customer review

My second time with Emirates I flew from GVA-DXB-CGK vv. All the flights were better than I expected/experienced. I have flown with Emirates in 2011 and these flight were much better. Flight attendants were attentive (especially my flight from CGK to DXB) food was nice as expected nothing to complain about with the seat and best entertainment system ICE. All flights were on time. Cabin onboard clean and nice mood lighting system with star lights.

Emirates customer review

Overall service: unsatisfactory. Flight 232 on 3/1/14 from Washington DC to Dubai. Plane was dirty and flight attendants were rude. These people needs to be retrain as far as providing good customer service to their passengers. Example: It took almost 2 hours to clear the trays after we ate. Upon arriving in Dubai we had to walk from one end of the concourse to the other end to catch our connecting flight from Dubai to the Philippines. Upon reaching the gate we were told we had to go back to where we came from to catch the same flight. After another hour or so of waiting we were told to go to another place to catch the plane this was when we were put in a shuttle and driven to where the plane was. Upon boarding I asked one of the flight attendants of what was going on and instead of listening she started arguing with me. This was my first time flying with this airlines and will be my last.

Emirates customer review

EK5102 1/4/14 seat 34b return 5/4/14 on 43a. I have had the pleasure of flying LHR-DXB-LHR on their A380 airbus which is truly king of the skies! Their economy seat 42A is superb. The seat and their ICE entertainment is first class! The level of service is second to none. I have flown Virgin many times Emirates is in a league of their own! I would thoroughly recommend them as they were fantastic!

Emirates customer review

We travelled from Perth to Manchester via Dubai. Perth to Dubai was ok. Dubai to Manchester was a disgrace. There were 3 choices of food on the menu beef chicken curry or a seafood dish. Our choice was beef we were told there was none left. I don't eat curry and seafood is a definitely no no on a flight. I was offered a vegetarian option which was inedible. 2 hours into the flight which was 5pm all the lights went out and the blinds came down.