Top 100 Airlines

Emirates

"no helping hand at all"

(Sri Lanka)

Verified Review | On 15th September I travelled to Singapore from Colombo with my parents and 5 months old baby. This was the first time I travelled with my baby. I specifically chose Emirates as I believed they'll offer an exceptional service. But it was so disappointing. The worst cabin crew I have seen. No one even bothered to ask whether we need anything for the baby - when I asked a crew member I need to make formula for the baby she asked me to wait till the service over, that is for another half an hour. Can a baby wait like an adult. I wanted to wash her milk bottle and she asked me to go to the washroom. No helping hand at all. Luckily I had my parents with me to help. Even though they advertise they give a baby kit, no one came to us when the baby started crying. I must say if you plan to travel with an infant don't select this airline.
RouteCMB to SIN
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"excellent seating - good space"

Verified Review | London Gatwick to Dubai with Emirates. Excellent seating - good space. Excellent food, entertainment system, very smooth flight. My cons would be not enough drinks, staff are not very cheerful, only one lady on my return was lovely the rest appear grumpy. On my way out there was no brandy available which was surprising. I would definitely fly with Emirates again.
RouteLGW to DXB

"exceeded my expectations"

(South Korea)

I was very happy with the Emirates product and service on all four sectors of my trip, Seoul to Lisbon return via Dubai. The planes were clean, and on time, some arriving early; service was friendly and efficient, seats were comfortable; and the food, drinks and entertainment were all good. I ordered a gluten free meal and it exceeded my expectations. I got this flight for a very reasonable price. It's also great that you can use WiFi during the flight for USD1.
AircraftA380 / Boeing 777
RouteICN to LIS via DXB

"inconsistent cabin service"

Verified Review | Delhi to Sao Paulo return via Dubai. From the chauffeur service to the boarding experience, I could find no fault. The lounge in Delhi airport is quite big, well stocked and comfortable. All flights were on time and thankfully not via remote bay in Dubai. Some of the crew on certain legs were fantastic while others fail to make a mark remaining within borders of being professional and nothing else. The crew on the Sao Paulo to Dubai leg were fabulous - very warm and attentive. On ultra long haul flights, the seats seem to recline a lot more on a lie-flat arrangement. Hot towels, Bvglari amenity kits, very soft and warm blankets and well stocked washrooms await onboard on these ultra long haul flights. Some of the cabins had the StarLight belongs only to Emirates - bringing a great mood in flight. Emirates, while being a great airline, has inconsistent cabin service onboard which is surprising. The ICE entertainment system was spectacular - the best in the skies. What I give it to Emirates for is their food and it's quality - marvelous! There are 3 meals on the 14 hour leg - in addition to main meals, there is a light bite service. Due to the lack of on demand dining, they have snacks in the galley in between for the hungry. Wifi on board was spotty over the Atlantic but very cheap at 500MB for one dollar. Overall, a great experience and will fly with EK again!
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER
RouteDEL to GRU via DXB
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"provided the best service"

(China)

Verified Review | Beijing to Dubai was my first time to fly with Emirates as well as my first long fly experience. During the journey from Beijing to Dubai, a Chinese flight attendant provided the best service I have had during a flight. He tried to find a extra meal for me since I was so hungry. Also before landing on Dubai, he provided me many constructive advice for me on the local weather, culture and places of interest. I really appreciate his generous help and passionate service.
RoutePEK to DXB
Date FlownAugust 2016

"entertainment one of the best"

(Bolivia)

Verified Review | Orlando to Dubai. Check in was fast, service at the airport is good, I asked if I could enter the business lounge despite my silver class had expired 3 months ago and they accepted. Although the flight was really long 14 hours I enjoyed it, entertainment system is still one of the best, the food and beverages are awesome. Only complain for this flight is that the headphones are a bit cheap but I guess for the money I paid for this trip they are ok.
RouteMCO to DXB
Date FlownJuly 2016

"food was very bad"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Manila to Barcelona return via Dubai. Food was very bad - breakfast to Dubai was not even substantial, neither egg nor any piece of meat was served, just two types of bread, cheese and fruit cocktail. Service from Manila to Barcelona and Barcelona to Dubai was bad. No attendants doing the rounds to offer water or juice when meal service was long over. This was only done for the flight from Dubai to Manila. Meal was served very late - going 2 hours into the flight. Fancy packaging for some biscuits with cheese and salsa and tiny toasted bread but actually everything in that nice packaging does not taste good unless you are too hungry. Cod fish served over noodles was not fresh. The salads served were awful, and i'm not picky with food. This is the first time that I ever asked for noodles during any flight just because I ate so little on my tray. Very disappointed indeed.
RouteBCN to MNL via DXB

"highly recommend Emirates"

Verified Review | Kuala Lumpur to Dubai. Have flown Emirates numerous time over the last few months and been very happy with service, comfort and quality of food. This last trip was exceptional and I had to give a shout out to the cabin crew. We had one of the best travel experiences and we fly extensively throughout North America and UAE. I highly recommend Emirates.
RouteKUL to DXB
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"cabin crew and food very good"

(Taiwan)

Return Taipei - Amsterdam in business. Cabin crew and food very good. All flights on time, except for a slight delay in AMS due to a sick passenger. For Taipei, they use the China Airlines lounge in Terminal 1. It is interesting that in AMS they give you a choice of lounge use or a restaurant voucher. My biggest gripes were that the meal service seems to be really drawn out. Also, business class bags took a long time to come out in Taipei. Wifi was barely usable-not really worth USD 1.
RouteTPE to AMS
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"both tickets have been upgraded"

(Qatar)

Verified Review | Doha to Bangkok via Dubai. We chose Emirates as the cost was reasonably good. Flight from Doha to Dubai was good, the time flown was just 45 minutes. We reached the Dubai Airport and purchased some Duty free and was little late to the boarding gate, but somehow managed to be there before 10 minutes. To our surprise at boarding both our tickets have been upgraded to Business Class. My first ever Business Class Experience. Loved the whole journey to Bangkok. The crew were very friendly and courteous. First time I had Champagne and a five star meal, received a grooming set as a compliment.
AircraftBoeing 777-300ER