Edelweiss Air

Edelweiss Air customer review

Not sure if it is a charter or schedule airline. Travelled Geneva-Heraklion return. Excellent both ways friendly staff a nice lunch on way out questionable on return. As a matter of personal conscious I do not eat Veal however a bite of the sausage on return leg made me question it's ingredients to find it was veal. They should have informed pax prior to service so we had a choice to refuse. Other than that pretty faultless flights.

Edelweiss Air customer review

Flight from ZRH to YVR and back. A 10 Hour non-stop flight: I had the best service. Very kind crew who served something to drink every 30 min. The meal was very delicious.

Edelweiss Air customer review

GVA-TFS TFS-ZRH. Flight out was in fact on LX metal and was fine except they lost our bags and we spent 4 days in Tenerife without. Good seat pitch in Y pleasant crew good food. Return on WK metal - friendly crew who gave us free wine after being told by TFS staff of our problems. Emergency exit row gave us good leg room. Good hot meal plenty of drink runs. Toilets clean. Film shown we had our own earphones. On time arrival at ZRH. Onward flight to LON however cancelled due to snow.

Edelweiss Air customer review

Recent trip from Zurich to Tampa. Check-in personnel fast and friendly the stewardesses were delightful with smiles. The airplane was new I had my own personal entertainment system. Great food and plenty of it. The plane took off on time. Plenty of seat space in economy. I paid less than I would have paid for the same trip with the airlines I usually booked with!

Edelweiss Air customer review

Round trip to canary islands on this Swiss airline. Clean aircraft friendly and efficient FAs good info from the flight deck - deserves a 4 star ranking!

Edelweiss Air customer review

Frankfurt-Zurich. Crew was friendly flight arrived late in Zurich but due to the effort of the ground staff I could reach my connection flight to JNB. I was picked up with a car at the plane and brought to the Gate of the Swiss connection flight. Also my luggage made the transfer in the 31 minutes from arrival to departure.

Edelweiss Air customer review

I was booked to fly Heathrow to Heraklion via Geneva in October 2010. I chose Edelweiss mainly because I had to be at the airport at 1130 and I hate an early start! Unfortunately the flight leaving Heathrow was late. I was worried about missing my connecting flight at Geneva but the staff at Heathrow assured me that all connections would be made. When it became plain that I was in danger of missing my connection I asked the air steward to ask the pilot to ask Geneva to hold my connecting flight (I missed it by 10 minutes) but was told 'We can't do that'. When I got to Geneva I was told that I was being sent to Zurich in 2 hours time booked into an hotel for the night and off to Heraklion at 0620 the next day. They did not give me vouchers for food at the airport despite the fact that I'd been in their care since 1130 and only received a light snack. I was given 20SF to spend on a meal at the hotel (which was a Hilton) I had to pay another 57SF. The first hotel bus would have got me to the airport around 0545 for 0620 flight so a taxi cost another 20SF. There was no breakfast available until the flight took off - and I chose them because I don't like an early start!

Edelweiss Air customer review

London City to Heraklion returning a week later. Zzurich to Heraklion was with Edelweiss. Friendly welcome including English language newspaper and efficient service with good food (choice of main course). Perhaps the drinks trolley could have preceded the food service but otherwise impeccable.

Edelweiss Air customer review

YYC-ATH with change in Zurich. One of the best charter flights I have been on nice cabin interior good meals friendly staff and on time. Inflight entertainment very limited not a problem for me.

(Poland)

Excellent economy class (PUJ-ZRH) - food service & seats are excellent. Service and comfort better than Swiss aircraft. Business class (ZRH-PUJ) not bad but only in first row! If you fly on Edelweiss Air (A330-200) no sense to pay extra money for business.