easyJet

easyJet customer review

I was so disappointed in attempting to travel with easyJet. On Aug 4 my husband and I arrived 2 hrs 15 minutes early for a flight scheduled from Pisa IT to Paris Orly. We needed to check luggage. Although we could see our flight posted on the overhead Departo signs we searched asked and tried to manage baggage check-in for the next 2 hours. No luck. During that time I asked 3 easyJet employees for help thinking that the Orly flight was an intermediate stop and that I was just missing something in looking at the destination postings for baggage check- in. Staff refused to answer. I also asked other passengers in line. No one knew anything but the Departo signs continued to ask us to use Area "A" which was the area we were calmly/patiently standing according to guides on our tickets. When we finally had our turn to talk with an easyJet baggage attendant he was angry and blamed us for not seeing the flight destination posted. Yet at no time in the 2 + hrs we stood in line waiting to find where to check our baggage in area A was there a Paris posting. The "departo" sign now said "boarding". We had missed the flight. I will not fly easyJet again.
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A

easyJet customer review

Flew Gatwick to Malta 13th Aug return 20th. Both legs fine. Outbound flight not full so boarding was quick although I must say the girl waving us through to boarding was more keen on getting us out than checking tickets and passports really lax. Plane was delayed 2 hours due to a technical fault. However staff were most professional and pleasant they kept us informed and entertained. The plane was spotlessly clean. Our return was also simple and easy with no hitches whatsoever. The airport was organised and calm (unlike Air Malta) We have given up on speedy boarding as with pre booked seats I don't feel there is a need for it. On our previous flight my son was asked to move from his pre booked seat to accommodate people with young children however this did not happen on either of these flights perhaps Easy Jet have listened to comments on here regarding this matter. I would recommend them.

easyJet customer review

Southend to Barcelona returning one week later. Overall a very pleasant experience flying from my local airport at Southend and flying Easyjet. Bag drop queue was quick and security a breeze. There was no scrum at the boarding gate as everyone knew where they were sitting thanks to Easyjet's new allocated seating. Cabin crew were friendly and efficient and landed in Barcelona 20 minutes early. Return flight back to Southend was practically the same as the inbound flight quick bag drop queue and security in Barcelona Terminal 2C. This time we were bussed from the gate to the aircraft which was orderly and no scrum. We even had the same cabin manager on this flight as we did on the outbound flight. Landed in Southend 15 minutes early and was back home within 25 minutes after we landed. I definitely be flying Easyjet and flying from Southend again in the near future.

easyJet customer review

Living in Geneva and in Budapest I have no other choice than to fly easyJet since they are the only one with direct flights. From my 20 last flights with them only positive points were that they were finally on time some staff were friendly and planes are generally clean and well maintained. But all other issues are catastrophic: from the reservation system to the boarding procedures. In Budapest passengers have to walk within fences on the airport field then wait on cattle-like ware-house without seats water toilets or food for minimum 30 minutes.

easyJet customer review

SXF-RHO. Another stress-free easyjet flight with no harassment about my bag being 1 kilo overweight friendly FAs and tasty food options that were reasonably priced. Better than any so-called "full-service" airline in the US although the price of the ticket was not exactly cheap.

easyJet customer review

Gatwick to Kefalonia (LGW-KEF). Ticket purchase fairly easy online but printing the boarding pass and online check-in could be made simpler. Due to the early departure I checked my luggage in the night before. Arrived the next morning and saw that at 5.30am they were still full. Shocked that at security at Gatwick I went straight to an x-ray machine! No queues! Eateries rammed as it was the start of the school holidays. Gate announced on time. At the gate they called all those with reserved seats and speedy boarding first. Told to go to the front of the bus and cram in there. Non-priority pax got on the same bus. Longest journey to the plane round the back of the airport and across most of it. At the plane the driver opened only the front door so speedy pax could exit first but as easyJet allocates seats you don't get the disgusting crush and rush as you do on Ryanair. Clean cabin. Thanked by the captain for boarding quickly but then told that the flight was to be delayed due to Air Traffic Control not giving them a slot until 2hrs later! I missed my connecting ferry. Captain came on and said the slot had been pushed back even further to 10am. Crew came down with free water a couple of times. Eventually take off 2 hours late. Fairly uncomfortable for a long flight when you add the extra time on the ground in. Crew were very cheery and professional. The chicken wrap I got had limited fillings and was very dry. The box of crisps were over salty and very oily. Next time I'll buy something at the airport to bring on board. Arriving at Kefalonia we were behind another flight so had to wait to clear immigration a bit and for our bags to arrive. Mine was the last one off! Easyjet are preferable to Ryanair and in some respects to the charter airlines that fly this route so I'd probably fly them again unless the old BMI charter flies again under BA colours.

easyJet customer review

Bristol to Olbia return on 31st July and 7th August 2013. Once Again I have nothing but praise for Easyjet. Both flights were on time and the crew were extremely friendly and professional. I was especially impressed with the way they took the time to engage with my young children on both flights. On our return flight the air con was producing vapour during take off due to it being so hot outside and the crew made a special announcement just to reassure passengers as some were concerned it was smoke. The captain also warned us to expect turbulence just after take off and took time to explain why it may occur. Whilst seating is rather tight it is no worse than many other airlines and the service is far superior to that of many major scheduled airlines. Snacks and drinks are not badly priced and the coffee is pretty good which is more than can be said for other airlines I have flown with recently. I will definitely be using them again in the near future.

easyJet customer review

Rome (FCO) to Athens - July 2013. We flew Easy Jet from Rome to Athens and found the overall experience pretty good. The crew were pleasant enough and professional. The airplane while a little dated worked fine with adequate leg room (economy). I believe a small snack was provided for this rather short flight. No on board entertainment again due to it being a short flight. Flight was on time and progressed without any issues. We would fly with Easy Jet again!

easyJet customer review

Well it's a budget airline and you get what you pay for I suppose. I flew last year from Bristol to Inverness as I often do. I checked to see if the flight was on time before I left and it was. By the time I arrived at the airport it was delayed. So I went online to check the flight status and it still said "on time". I went down to the Easyjet counter on the ground floor to report this (politely at first) and was met by a miserable woman who brushed me off. When I (still politely) persisted she simply ignored me. I then told her (not very politely) that I would report the matter to Easyjet to which she replied she did not work for Easyjet but for another company contracted by Easyjet to handle enquiries! What a nonsense. The flight itself eventually left some time later and arrived without incident. But I made a full report of my experience with their staff at Bristol Airport known to them in writing for which I received an grudging apology.

easyJet customer review

I am completely appalled by how EasyJet is managed. I brought a tiny rolling suitcase with me to London when I flew there from Nice and on the way back they forced me to pay £40 to check the suitcase. The staff member who forced me to pay was completely unprofessional and told me I wouldn't be flying if I didn't check the bag. I will never fly EasyJet again.