easyJet

easyJet customer review

17 June EZY5453 London Gatwick to Paphos Dep 07.40. Arr 14.15. Returning Friday 28 June EZY 5454. As regular fliers to Cyprus we used the country's own carrier which we thought the best. For their own reasoning it is now difficult and expensive to use so we tried a charter airline then easyJet. EasyJet wins. Very helpful pleasant check in staff at Gatwick. Easy security. Contact with Captain on board who was professional but had a sense of humour. Excellent cabin crew. Good food good service. Our choice for the future.

(Portugal)

FNC-LIS-FNC. Easyjet always provides an excellent product for what is paid. Flights on time and professional crew. Much better than its disorganized main competitor. Will always fly with them on this route. The only thing that worries me is their new policy of baggage beginning July 2013 as they will restrict the size a little bit more.

easyJet customer review

I arrived at the bag drop queue at Liverpool John Lennon airport at 15.30 for a 17.50 flight (Sunday 16th June). When I joined the queue there were about 70 people ahead of me and only one person a young man who was doing his best and to his credit remained very calm on duty the other staff member being on the Speedy Boarding desk. The queue moved very slowly and was growing I estimated about 120 in total just before they opened a second bag drop desk about 5 minutes before I reached the front after a wait of just under 50 minutes which is completely unacceptable. This complaint is not about the staff concerned but about management who had not foreseen the staffing level required. The number of departures and passengers departing are a known quantity and as far as I am aware there was no unusual circumstance so this is just poor planning or cost saving at the expense of the customer. I travel easyJet a lot sometimes 5 or six flights a month and rarely have cause to complain.

easyJet customer review

Flew from Liverpool to Alicante. My husband requires assistance and the service we received was excellent. I would recommend easyjet.

easyJet customer review

BRS-KRK. Flew to Krakow with Easyjet from Bristol. Online check in was straightforward and there were plenty of communications by email prior to the departure date. Check in at the airport was easy to drop our bag off. The plane was very clean and I was surprised at the amount of leg room we had. As the flight wasn't full the cabin crew allowed us to move seats so we had rows to ourselves. There was a good selection of items to purchase on board priced relatively the same as other airlines. The flights there and back left on time and we have absolutely no complaints with Easyjet whatsoever. We have used them quite a lot in the past and previous experiences have been equally as good.

(Portugal)

First time flying with easyjet to Madeira from Lisbon. Arrived at the airport very quick to drop our bags off at the desk quickly got through security up to the gate. No rush for boarding like in some other low cost carriers mainly due to the fact that our seats are pre allocated. Plane was almost full however boarding and departure time were not delayed and we got to Funchal nice and early. Onboard crew was nice and made us feel welcome. Onboard food has got to be purchased however most products are quite affordable and of good quality (very tasty muffins by the way). Would definitely recommend this airline and will fly with them again in the future.

easyJet customer review

EZY5243 from London Gatwick South to Palermo Sicily on 11 June 2013. EZY8568 from Catania (Sicily) to London Gatwick North on 19th June 2013. I have previously read such rubbish reviews about easyjet and was apprehensive when our tour company used Easyjet for our flights. I was pleasantly surprised. From the online check in to baggage drop at the airport and then boarding. No hiccups. What a pleasure. The plane was almost new very clean and leg room sufficient. The cabin crew were courteous polite and extremely professional. On flight home I was taken ill and the cabin crew could not do enough for me.

easyJet customer review

MAN-ATH and back. Never flying with them again unless I have to. The aircraft was an Airbus A320. The flight seemed cheap at first but the total was awful. They charged us for our baggage they charged us for in-flight services. There wasn't any in flight entertainment (which is usual on short haul flights). We look now and we can flight 3 flights (one journey) with Swiss and Lufthansa on the ATH-MAN route cheaper than non-stop with easyJet.

easyJet customer review

I am writing this on behalf of my aunt who only just flew from Gatwick to Moscow. We arrived at Gatwick nearly 2 hours before the flight to be greeted by a huge queue to check in bags we had to join. I guessed early on that the queue was pointless as there was no way anyone could get through it in time for the flight. The check in staff were just calling people out of the queue just before their flight closed. We had about 5 minutes to check in the bags before the flight closed. I had paid for an extra bag through the web site. Not having used Easyjet for several years I assumed all would be well. But no buying an extra bag does not mean you have extra weight allowance. Told to speak to the supervisor and come back. As we came back we were told the flight had closed. In the end we went back to the supervisor and he managed to get her onto the flight minus the extra bag. I will never fly with them again.
Seat Comfort N/A

easyJet customer review

We were booked on EZY8352 from Nice to Gatwick on Tuesday 12th June which was due to depart at 12.35. Due to the French air traffic control strike we were delayed until 8pm at night. Easyjet staff in Nice could not have been more helpful and we were treated well. When we eventually boarded our flight the captain explained that they had had a troublesome customer in London who had to be removed from the aeroplane and that meant they were further delayed and missed their slot into Nice. Staff on the flight were wonderful considering they had had a long and stressful day. When we arrived at Gatwick we had missed our connection but EasyJet again came up trumps and put us up for the night free of charge in a hotel. The information desk at Gatwick had not informed us about this and it was only by chance we found out as we thought we would be spending the night on one of the airport benches! EasyJet get a lot of bad press but I can't praise them enough.