Easyfly

"worst airline I ever knew."

(Colombia)

Trip Verified | Pereira to Bogota. This is the worst airline I ever knew. I bought a plane ticket because I thought it was cheap and because my mum had an important appointment in Bogota that she could not miss. The plane was delayed for more than 1.30 hours in Pereira, which made my mum very stressed as she could miss the appointment (which had costed me much more than the plane ticket). I spoke to the airline over the phone and asked them for compensation, they told me that the passengers usually get offered compensation at the airport. They lied. My mum was only offered a sandwich lunch. When I asked the airline the amount of compensation I could get, they tried to avoid the question and did not give me any answers. In the end, they told me to fill in a form online, that who knows how long they will take to come back me with an answer. My recommendation is to pay a bit more, and not make the mistake that I just did, and buy plane ticket with Avianca, which is a much better airline.
RoutePereira to Bogota
Date FlownMay 2018

"meal was so poor"

(Colombia)

Trip Verified | Medellin to Pereira. I flew to 49 countries around the world. My work involves some serious traveling and here I am after 7 hour delayed local flight with no apologies of EasyFly. This is the worse flight I have ever taken. First they don’t notify you of time changes, then they gave me a meal that was so poor that I couldn’t even eat it. Then they put all passengers on a bus to take us to a different airport and dropped us there without any kind of information. Unbelievable. Different airlines are taking off in our eyes while they said the flight is closed due to bad weather. Wouldn’t be flying with them any more, for sure!
RouteMedellín to Pereira
Date FlownDecember 2017

"Don't take it if you are a tourist"

Verified Review | Easyfly from Pereira to Medellin. Don't take it if you are a tourist! Booked and payed online more than a month ago and only once arrived at the check in they told me my booking was cancelled (although the money were charged on my bank account). I had to pay a higher price to fly. None at the check in or call center speaks basic English.
RoutePEI to EOH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"best opinion about this airline"

(Colombia)

Verified Review | Matecaña to Enrique Olaya Herrera, Medellin with Easyfly. The flight was a little delayed, but not too much. They have a nice staff, the flight was very quiet and comfortable. They bring a little catering, but the flight just takes 30 minutes so it`s a really nice detail, the plane was clean, the price is very atractive. I have the best opinion about this airline.
AircraftJS-41
RoutePEI to EOH
Date FlownMarch 2016

"helpful and professional"

Palonegro to Cucuta with Easyfly. Was put on this flight after Satena cancelled one of the legs. I was hesitant since I had to make it to CUC that day. The JS41 are quite small, yet efficient planes. Easyfly ground staff at Palonegro was quite helpful and professional. Flight was smooth and punctual. No complaints at all. Despite the short duration of the flight (35 minutes) refreshments were offered. Would consider it if needed.
AircraftJS41