CSA Czech Airlines

Review by (France) 24th February 2015

Hamburg to Prague on ATR 72. Smiling crew drinks served 3 times small snack and milka for Valentine's Day and enough legroom. They also offer newspapers - on this flight only in Czech. The plane was noisier than A319 but better for my ears because of lower altitude. My luggage had 21 kgs and I didn't have any problem baggage claim in Prague took 10 min.

Review by (France) 24th February 2015

Review by (Italy) 11th February 2015

OK 726 from Prague to Fiumicino on the small ATR42. Czech Airlines are sending you on this route in such a small plane and not in airbus which was in the schedule when we bought the ticket. I know they can change the plane but from Airbus 319 to small ATR 42 it is unbelievable. Very long flight. Noisy flight. Sorry but never again Czech Airlines.

Review by (Italy) 11th February 2015

Review by (Spain) 19th January 2015

Flew to Madrid 11/1/2015 on CSA 701. Landed on time. Plane was older Boeing 737-700 owned by Smartwings airlines who operate for Csa. Everything inside was written in Hungarian. Very odd experience. Seats so close to each other that I could not move. Crew young and spoke English. Not CSA experience though expected it to be.

Review by (Spain) 19th January 2015

Review by (Czech Republic) 14th January 2015

Just flew return from Prague to Paris CDG and back. Both flights were slightly delayed but arrived almost on time. So far so good. Both flights were however not operated by CSA even though they have they code and I bought CSA. They are not using own planes but charter airlines planes of Travel service on this Paris route. So seat pitch was very tight as you can expect from charter planes. Slightly worn plane as well. I used to fly with CSA when they had own planes and it was more comfortable. Service is consisting of drinks and snack. Now on Paris route is only Air France or this charter plane of CSA. I will fly Air France next time.

Review by (Czech Republic) 14th January 2015

Review by (Canada) 11th January 2015

Flew with them on Prague to Malpensa Milan route and to my shock this flight has been operated by ATR 72 turboprop plane. Normally this flight will take a maximum one hour but with this plane it was 1 hour and 40 minutes. Very worn plane and noisy. I was telling to myself that I will never ever do this mistake. Good I bought only one way. There is lot of others flying big planes this route and I will stick to them next time. Otherwise water was provided few times by tired crew. They've been sorry but confirmed it is not rare lately as they put those slow small planes due to low passengers loads.

Review by (Canada) 11th January 2015