CSA Czech Airlines

"A truly bad experience"

Trip Verified | Prague to Amsterdam. Forced to check a carry on bag at the gate, pay 45 Euro and then they lost my bag. To make matters worse I was connecting on a different airline to Toronto and then Vancouver. So I had to exit the secured area and pass security a second time. Rude, impatient, dismissive. A truly bad experience from start to finish. I will never fly with them again.
RoutePrague to Amsterdam
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"Flight was cancelled"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Prague to Copenhagen. Flight was cancelled, but not after waiting two hours with no info, being boarded, waiting another half an hour in the plane and being kicked out. But that was just the beginning of the fun part. Initially the flight was declared "delayed" with no further info what is going on in terms of changing aircraft or rebooking. People on the ground knew nothing, keeping us in limbo as we could not receive a compensation if it was delayed. Then after about 4 hours the flight was cancelled. And then the earliest flights we could be re-booked for were on the next day. My foot will never step into an aircraft of this company again.
RoutePrague to Copenhagen
Date FlownAugust 2018

"top 3 worst airline"

Trip Verified | Milan to Stockholm via Prague. In my personal top 3 worst airline in Europe. The only time I had to fly with them for business I got delayed because of the rain in Prague. I missed my connection and then the usual happened : no indication where to go, priority line closed at transfer desk, having to wait for hours to get another flight, staff giving incomplete indications etc. My day of work was lost because of them. Compensation was almost nonexistent. If your flight as any little problem, they will let you down.
RouteMilan to Stockholm via Prague
Date FlownMay 2018

"operated by Smartwings"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | Barcelona to Prague. I bought ticket with Czech Airlines, but the flight was operated by Smartwings, one of the worst airlines. Their Boeings does not have much space for legs build for low cost company with this configuration.
RouteBarcelona to Prague

"delayed as usual"

(Czech Republic)

Trip Verified | We were flying with Czech Airlines on 31.07.2018 from Barcelona to Prague, planes was delayed as usual - CSA (part of Smartwings / Travelservice company) is always delayed at least 1 hour. At the end we had 2 hours delay. The issues we had during the flight: There was no space for normal sitting on the seat - even Ryanair has more distance between the seats, we felt like sardines. Because the AC temperature has been set to 15-16 degrees, we were freezing all the time and on our question if they could increase the temperature the stewardess said: "maybe, we cant guarantee" - at the end (10 minutes before landing) she came again to us to tell that now it will be warm again. Really dont understand how such company can still fly.
RouteBarcelona to Prague

"experienced huge delays"

Trip Verified | Prague to Amsterdam. Avoid at all costs. Normally i dont post reviews, but this airline is the worst ever. On every flight I experienced huge delays. And no information whatsoever on the causes or info on the expected duration of the delay. Between Ams en Prague a 2 hour delay is normal for this company. And no sorry, no delay treat or so. On a flight that lasts only 1,5 hour I expect punctuality.
RoutePrague to Amsterdam
Date FlownJuly 2018

"experience you want to avoid"

(Czech Republic)

Not Verified | Madrid to Prague. Always delayed. I take regularly flight Madrid-Prague and více versa and its average delay is 1 hour and more. Does not happen with other airlines, so the excuse claiming it is Madrid´s airport fault is rather empty. They are the cheapest, but it is an experience you want to avoid if you can afford it.
RouteMadrid to Prague

"flight is also delayed"

(Lebanon)

Trip Verified | I purchased a roundtrip ticket from Beirut to Prague. First time the flight was delayed to depart for an hour and half due to late arrival of the aircraft. Now (after 10 days) I am at Prague airport and the flight is also delayed another hour and a half for the same reason m. Also, my Czech business partner informed me that three weeks ago his flight was delayed for an hour when traveling to Beirut from Prague on Czech airlines. So there is a clear and intentional misorganization of the flight schedules. In addition, the flight provides no valuable services for its passengers and everything need to be paid for knowing that it’s not a low cost carrier.
RoutePrague to Beirut
Date FlownJuly 2018

"delays and unassigned seats"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Copenhagen to Prague. This is actually the worst airline I have traveled. Delays, unassigned seats, nobody gives you more information and the crew does not know what to do when flight is overbooked. This was the only time I flight with them, will never book on that airline again. The aircraft was old.
RouteCopenhagen to Prague
Date FlownJune 2018

"Very poor service"

(Denmark)

Trip Verified | Århus to Moscow via Prague. I travelled together with my 6 years old son by this airline the 22 june. We supposed to arrive to Moscow at 16 o’clock, but the plane was 1,5 hours late. As a result We missed the next flight and had to find a place to stay overnight, that was not easy. I wrote a complain to the official site, but didn’t get any answer still. I don’t recommend this airline to anybody. Very poor service and indifference to customers.
RouteÅrhus to Moscow via Prague