Vote Now

Condor Airlines

"her reaction was inappropriate"

Calgary to Frankfurt with Condor Airlines. I boarded the plane with a baby and I mentioned to our flight attendant that I was an ex-flight attendant, (Sabena) as per protocol. When I told the flight attendant I needed help with the seat belt to attach my baby on my lap she responded to me that if I was a flight attendant I should know how to buckle the belt. I just needed help to reach the seat belt lock and her reaction was inappropriate due to the circumstances. I was very disappointed at her remark and thought to myself as a flight attendant I always had a positive attitude towards passengers. Today, I'm glad I'm not part of these companies as I live in a much better part of the world.
RouteYYC to FRA
Date FlownDecember 2016

"don't even try this airline"

(Czech Republic)

Cancun to Prague via Frankfurt. The worst experience with Condor. Dirty seats, red wine from previous flight everywhere, rude and unpleasant flight crew who did not appologize for that. Screen does not work so my wife can not watch any films, dirty plane including the awful toilets. We booked business class - first journey by Condor and next by Czech Airlines. CSA did not provided business class lounge access, when I tried to solve it in Frankfurt by telephone, the operator from Condor checked our booking and told us that we need to pick up a voucher from the Condor desk for the lounge. So we travelled through the whole airport to the Condor desk where we were told we do not have business class lounge access. Don't even try this airline - better pay more for Lufthansa, Finnair, Emirates or another normal business class operator who knows how to behave to business class passangers.
RouteCUN to PRG via FRA
Date FlownDecember 2016

"the crew and staff are lazy"

Verified Review | Flew Condor Airlines from Munich to Barbados. This is the worst experience I have had with any airline that I have flown with. Economy class consisted of charges that no other airline would ever charge. The crew and staff are lazy and delays should be expected as a norm. Even as a cheaper alternative to other airlines this was by far the worst investment for airfare that I have made. Please avoid.
RouteMUC to BGI
Date FlownNovember 2016

"this airline is not reliable"

Verified Review | Flew Condor Airlines from Frankfurt to Seattle. This airline is beyond appalling. From significant, unexplained delayed each way to poor customer service inflight this airline is not reliable. The ground crews in Seattle and Frankfurt created chaos. Extremely unprofessional and incompetent staff. I will never fly again. Pay a little extra and fly on a reliable airline.
RouteFRA to SEA
Date FlownOctober 2016

"economy is very uncomfortable"

Verified Review | Toronto to Prague via Frankfurt. Gates for connecting flights at Frankfurt are posted at the last possible minute. In our case D2 was posted until just before the flight then changed to D23 at the last minute not allowing enough time to reach the gate. We missed our flight and had to bus it to Prague causing an 11 hour delay. Tip: don't trust the flight boards, use a mobile app to track your gate. Get to the gate as soon as possible to get in line for the final passport check, don't stop to shop! If they offer deals at the gate for premium economy take it. Economy is very uncomfortable on long flights.
RouteYYZ to PRG via FRA

"never fly Condor again"

Verified Review | Cape Town to Frankfurt. Unfortunately a very poor experience. Checking in luggage over one hour at Frankfurt, with passengers almost rioting. No one behind desk, no manager to be seen. Staff sicknesses blamed - poor single girl checking in next day flights (why) there on phone seeking help in tears. Comfort during flight impossible if over 1.85 metres plane - seats crammed to maximise revenues. Food abysmal. Booked train ticket in association with flight - even that failed on return with collection numbers wrong. Thomas Cook need to urgently look at threat to brand. Will never fly Condor again and advise others to avoid.
RouteCPT to FRA
Date FlownOctober 2016

"crew gave excellent service"

Verified Review | First time with Condor through Thomas Cook. Manchester to Fuerteventura (4th October) and return (18th October). Plane was obviously fairly new. Plenty of leg room and good seats. Flights bang on time. Flight crew gave excellent service and pilots were very informative for a change. Food good. It had the best inflight graphics I have ever seen showing the route information. It had satellite views of the land and gave various views of the plane. Full plane shot, wing shot and a pilots view out of the windscreen. Would travel with them again.
RouteMAN to FUE

"do not fly with Condor"

(Czech Republic)

Verified Review | We flew with Condor from Frankfurt to Seattle and back. The reason was not the price (which was not distinctively lower than other airlines), it just came up as the best option in terms of time spent on the whole way. So what you are getting for basically the same price as with other airlines is the following: Smaller space on your seat and around, poor food all the time, 2 movies provided for free, but no headphones for free, if you want anything else to eat beside the 2 meals provided you need to pay for that. Dirty toilets that were not cleaned during the whole flight and last but not least-rude staff. They treat the customers like a cattle, without any exception on neither of those 2 flights. If you have any self-respect do not fly with Condor.
RouteSEA to FRA

"bad customer service"

(Russian Federation)

Verified Review | Second time we had to fly by Condor Airlines from Costa Rica to Frankfurt via Santa Domingo. There was no other choice because of necessity of US transit visas for flights via USA, that we did not get. While the prices are getting higher there is a very bad customer service. I contacted Condor beforehand via email for Costa Rica $29 for 1 person airport exit tax and had got the answer "We inform you that all the airport taxes and fees are included in the ticket price". In airport it was 1 hour usual flight delay, and Condor representative insisted us to pay Costa Rica exit tax extra. Poor service onboard, plastic meal as well for ordinary ticket. Our neighbour lady passenger sitting next to us, had ordered special menu for extra price, so she had problems to get it.
RouteSJO to FRA via SDQ
Date FlownSeptember 2016

"Service was terrible"

Verified Review | We were booked on Condor Flight DE2403 from Toronto to Frankfurt, as the middle flight on a three flight booking. When we arrived to check-in for our first flight in Montreal on WestJet, our bags were checked only to Frankfurt. We assumed this was because we had to clear customs before catching our next flight, however when we only received boarding passes to Frankfurt as well, we were concerned. However the Westjet agent said he simply had 'no ability' to check us through to our final destination of Zurich. When we arrived in Toronto, we waited at the Condor gate until 30 minutes after the flight was meant to depart. All of this time the monitors only said 'delayed' and there was no Condor agent present. Finally we gave up and exited the gate area to go out to the main check-in area of the Airport only to find out that the flight had been 'delayed' until the next day. We requested re-booking but were refused. We requested that we be booked back to Montreal but this request was also refused. We were put up in a hotel however the entire process was poorly executed. When we arrived back at the airport by bus the next day, the check-in line at Condor was 1.5 hours long. The flight itself was okay and when we arrived in Frankfurt a Condor agent gave us the gate # for our new connecting flight as we still had no boarding pass). Unfortunately however, we were not able to travel back through to the gate area from customs with no boarding pass! Thus we had to enter the Main Terminal and find Luftansa check-in, only to be told our e-tickets were nullified. We then found a Thomas Cook service desk (in another terminal) and waited for over an hour to then be re-booked on another Lufthansa flight for which we still had to check-in with Lufthansa 'with our luggage' even though we had been assured in Toronto that our luggage would be checked through to Zurich. Retrieving our luggage was a nightmare, but we finally made it back to Lufthansa check-in, now 3 hours later. By this time however, there was a huge line and we would have surely missed our flight were it not for a kind Lufthansa customer service person who took pity on us and checked us in at an empty counter. Total delay - 24 hours. Service was terrible (except for Lufthansa staff, who were excellent).
Cabin FlownPremium Economy