Cebu Pacific

Cebu Pacific customer review

BKK-MNL-BKK twice in the past 4 months. On time departures and arrivals on all flights. No problems with ticketing and some very good prices to be had compared to PAL and Thai. Usual zoo of a check-in in BKK with people messing around with excess baggage and not being prepared to pay for it. MNL much better. No real complaints with Cebu Pacific - good value and I'll continue to use them.

Cebu Pacific customer review

Cebu - Manila: My online reservation could not be accessed by staff at the airport. I was offered to take the same flight at almost three times the price I would have paid if my booking had registered correctly! The print-out of my e-ticket was considered irrelevant. Shaking heads and shrugging shoulders were the reactions I got from Cebu Pacific staff. I decided to use another airline. Despite some okay experiences with Cebu Pacific on previous occasions I will never use it again.

Cebu Pacific customer review

BKK-MNL-BKK. Flights a little quieter in recent weeks due to the problems in Thailand. Quite large variations in price depending on precisely which days you travel. Cebu Pacific used to have very good last minute prices - not any more and the cost to change a travel date was about the same price as the original ticket. They're also cracking down hard on excess baggage - 15kg for checked in bags and 7kg hand carry. Don't expect to haggle an extra few kilos for free - and they're checking (weighing) bags again at the gate. I'll continue to use them in favour of PAL or Thai since their prices are still very competitive their reliability in my experience has been very good and NAIA-3 is by far the best MNL Terminal - just don't carry too much luggage.

(Philippines)

When we decided to fly from Cebu to Caticlan (Boracay) we were hesitant to fly Cebu Pacific because of horror stories we heard but opted to give it a chance. We booked and purchased our ticket 3 months in advance. Between that date and the flight date Cebu Pacific called 3 times to change the time of departure. The worst thing happened when they called 6 days before the actual flight date and told us the flight would be cancelled and they would fly us to Kalibo (3 hours away from Caticlan by bus). The airline rep tried to appease us by providing a free bus ride from Kalibo to Caticlan however this would mean we would arrive in Boracay past 7pm instead of the original schedule of 3pm. This in effect wasted 1 entire day and meant we paid for 1 night's hotel stay which was useless. Having no other recourse we agreed but to our horror upon arriving in Kalibo the bus they prepared from Kalibo to Caticlan was not big enough to accommodate all passengers. They had to fit all 13 of our group into 1 small van. Needless to say we have all vowed to never fly this airline again.

Cebu Pacific customer review

Gensan-Manila. A pleasant flight staff a bit scarce but helpful and nice. Aircraft was clean. Flights can be delayed but that is not just Cebu. A good low cost airline to get around the Philippines.