Cebu Pacific

"no service, period"

Trip Verified | Dumaguete to Cebu. Worst airline in the world. No service, period. There is no pre-boarding cooling procedure apply. People are boarding in a hot cabin without air-conditioning. The seats are straight 90 degree without reclining support. They never clean their seats between flight since there always delay. Always late without any announcement, or the announcement are not up-to-date information just reading out of script. One of my friends even got canceled flight and bus to Cebu early morning via a van. Keep changing their flight schedule also every quarter. I wish there is another airline to join this route to compete.
RouteDumaguete to Cebu

"they've not improved"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Due to fly Cebu to Manila. Fly Cebu Pacific only if you have all the time in the world. As I speak, we have been delayed 3 hours and are expected to be delayed for more than 4 hours. If you have connections or value your time, fly Philippine Airlines instead. People have been asking Cebu Pacific to review their operations for many years now (they bump off groups at will also even if the flight was not cancelled, they've recently done it for an upcomimg international trip just last week) but they've not improved. Very much a budget airline operating in a near monopoly market. Avoid if your budget permits.
RouteCebu to Manila
Date FlownApril 2018

"Typical budget carrier"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Flew Ho Chi Minh to Manila with Cebu Pacific. Typical budget carrier, no free seevice of snacks or even water. Friendly crew, clean cabin, no inflight entertainment, no pillows and blankets for a night flight. Seat comfort is zero, especially if you above 5‘10“, no leg room at all, my legs still pained 3 days after.
RouteHo Chi Minh to Manila
Date FlownMarch 2018

"today it was a perfect flight"

(Austria)

Trip Verified | Manila to Bangkok. I'm critical of Cebu Pacific many times, yet today it was a perfect flight. On time, in a wide body aircraft with good lighting and the feel of space. Even the food carts were well stocked. The cabin crew kept their announcements and other botherings to a minimum, the entire flight from boarding to deplaning was smooth and calm and fluent. A perfect flight. I never thought that Cebu Pacific would ever warrant a 10/10 from me.
RouteManila to Bangkok
Date FlownMarch 2018

"worst airline I've ever dealt with"

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Manila. This is the worst airline I've ever dealt with. To cancel or change a flight be prepared to recieve a refund of not even a tenth of the original flight and to be charged ridiculous amounts for add ons. The in air food also consists of nothing but unhealthy foods. There's zero confidence or protection with the airline of something happens and things need to change. Keep this in mind when booking.
RouteBangkok to Manila
Date FlownMarch 2018

"not a bad service for the price"

(Thailand)

Trip Verified | Bangkok to Manila. A shambles of a check in at Bangkok, queuing for ages until after the last check in time! Told to run to the gate - this was not my fault but their very slow check in service. The plane was old but serviceable, with no IFE but some pay for snacks available - which I didn't buy. The plane landed at the new Manila terminal 1 which is very nice and we were out to the Yellow taxis in minutes. All in all not a bad service especially for the price.
RouteBangkok to Manila
Date FlownMarch 2018

"disappointed by the lack of help"

(Norway)

Trip Verified | Have a flight from Hong Kong to Puerto Princesa the 28th of April this year. When we booked the tickets we compared times and prices, and then decided to pay quite a lot more to fly home Sunday 6th of May. We did not have to wake up too early, we didn’t have to spend a lot of time on the airport in Manila and we didn’t have to arrive in Hong Kong too late. The flight time was perfect and worth the extra money. Then they changed our time and we ended up with 20 minutes between the connecting flights. We therefore had to change flights. In the email they stated that it could easily be done on their website. When I tried to do so it said there was no flights available and that I would have to contact them by phone. It was almost impossible to contact their customer service. I tried every number I could find and their Facebook page, but no answer. When we finally got through they could only offer us flight early in the morning where we would have to wait hours in Manila. I tried to tell them that we paid a lot more for the flight we originally had, and that the flight they were offering was cheaper on their website. Spent more than 30minutes on the phone with them asking for compensation. They told us the compensation was that we could rebook the flight free of charge. The flights they are offering us are obviously a lot less convenient, and I think it’s only fair that they compensate us for that. Making up for their own mistake is not a compensation, and I’m really disappointed by the lack of help.
RouteHong Kong to Puerto Princesa via Manila
Date FlownMarch 2018

"Flights been changed two times"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Manila to Coron. The worst local airline in the Philippines. Our Flights have been changed two times and yet we couldn't even get empathy from the people working in this Company! They are always going on overbooking and would just reason out that its beyond their control as they are doing flight realignments. How many times would you do that flight realignment in one month if you are not going overbooked? We cannot always accept your lame excuse Cebu Pacific! You are getting 3stars here because you are giving low fares that just a plus factor on you, but if these people will experience the worst things that we had for you negative score is what they'll give you (if that could only be possibly given in a review!
RouteManila to Coron
Date FlownMarch 2018

"our schedule was changed"

Trip Verified | We already experienced several inconvenient situations with this airlines such as delayed flights, boarding changes to name a few. But this Manila to Singapore flight we have is the worst. The day before our flight, our schedule was changed. We paid more for the schedule we took but you scheduled us to the cheaper priced schedule which has very inconvenient time for us thus we did not take it. Our important appointment was cancelled because of this. We called their contact center but we were answered after 1 hour of waiting on the line. We travelled quite a number countries already and experienced different budget airlines and I will say that this airlines is the worst.
RouteManila to Singapore

"Very rude employees"

(Philippines)

Trip Verified | Iloilo to Manila. Flight was delayed. Very rude employees collecting tickets to board the plane. They dont even know what a pwd (person with disability) id is. They asked if my mom has a senior id card for boarding ahead. She showed her pwd id card! This is in Iloilo airport. If i was given a choice, i would fly a different airline. Definitely not this one.
AircraftA319/A320