Vote Now

Cebu Pacific

"The food was horrible"

(Finland)

Verified Review | Kuwait to Sydney via Manila. The staff was friendly but service was slow. The food was horrible, didn't have any flavour at all. On the second flight it was barely warm. Never pre-order meals from this airline - bring your own food. Even the ice tea/juice that came with the meal was undrinkable. Like water with a cup of sugar. There was no entertainment and drinks or any food aren't included to the ticket price. You have to pay even for water. If you had bad luck and end up flying with this company, bring your own blanket. Surprisingly there is none in the plane and it is cold there.
RouteKuwait to Sydney via Manila
Date FlownApril 2017

"everything went smoothly"

(Croatia)

Verified Review | Return flight Manila to Kalibo (Boracay). First time with Cebu Pacific and everything went smoothly. Booking was very transparent and easy, flights on time, clean planes, professional and friendly staff. My over-sized sport equipment was tagged as fragile and delivered without damages. Low cost business model at it's best! Strongly recommended.
RouteManila to Kalibo
Date FlownApril 2017

"Cabin crew were friendly"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Flew from Manila to Iloilo. I am giving Cebu Pacific a 10 this time. Online booking was smooth, online check in was ok, ground crew were friendly and proactive in offering the loyalty membership. Cabin crew were friendly and surprisingly both MNL-Iloilo and Iloilo-MNL, minimal delays only. Great job keep it up.
RouteManila to Iloilo

"minimal delays only"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Manila to Iloilo return. Online booking and online check in was ok, ground crew friendly and proactive in offering the loyalty membership. The cabin crew were friendly and surprisingly both flights with minimal delays only.
RouteManila to Iloilo
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"delayed due to congestion"

(Hong Kong)

Verified Review | Flew from Hong Kong to Manila. Incoming flight was delayed due to congestion at Hong Kong Aiport. Cebu Pacific ground staff did not properly screen the carry on luggages and as always people take much more than the 5 kg allowed. The extra luggages had to be loaded to further delayed and of course fall to the queue - 2 hours and counting for a scheduled 9 pm flight.
RouteHong Kong to Manila
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"seat was quite comfortable"

(Philippines)

Verified Review | Cebu to Davao. The cabin impression is very clean and modern. I got seat 4F. The seat was quite comfortable. Legroom was okay. The flight was slightly delayed. The pilots and crew apologised for the delay, they were very friendly. For the price you are paying for, it is worth it!
RouteCebu to Davao
Date FlownDecember 2016

"Cebu Pacific is the worst"

(Trinidad & Tobago)

Verified Review | Cebu to Siargao. Cebu Pacific is the worst! This is our second time flying this airline within 2 weeks of visiting the Philippines and it was always late. We were to fly a third time using this airline out of Siargao to Manila but we decided to just take our losses and booked with another airline. Before this, they changed our flight times without notification. They don't offer any refunds or compensation. They offered to reschedule (obviously since we don't have a choice!) only and not even a refund. I truly wonder how a company like this stay in business with the way they run things.
RouteCebu to Siargao
Date FlownMarch 2017

"no entertainment available"

Verified Review | What is it about Philippine airline companies that keeps them from providing in-flight entertainment? This was a 9 hour flight, and there was no entertainment available. Also there was no free meal service! I have never been on an international flight that had neither free meals and entertainment. I asked for a cup of coffee and was charged about $2.50USD. The crew were kind and courteous, the plane seemed in good condition and was clean, however, I will not fly on Cebu Pacific (or Philippine Airlines ~ also no in-flight entertainment) again.
RouteKuwait to Manila
Date FlownMarch 2017

Cebu Pacific customer review

Verified Review | I had booked my flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur via Manila for my next holiday trip in October 2017. A month later they cancelled my flight from MNL-KUL without notice or send email to me but I found out by manage my booking. I have called them from the Netherlands to Manila with this problem and long queue waiting to get to talk with human. Finally I decided to get full refund and I have to call over and over again to get DCN number and my phone cost over 100 euro with this stupid thing. Again they keep postpone and finally told me that refund was credit back to my bank credit card since 14 February 2017. Anyway My credit card company still resisting that they have no any order or refund back. So I contact to then via phone, email, twitter, Facebook with to them and they said that they already made refund so now on is depend on my bank not with then anymore. So I called to bank and ask them to check again and bank still insisting that have no refund. So if you would like to get any refund with this airlines you will totally get nothing and made you more frustrated.
AircraftA320-200
RouteBKK to KUL via MNL
Date FlownOctober 2016

"the service was terrible"

(Taiwan)

Verified Review | Sydney to Taipei via Manila. My experience with Cebu Pacific was horrible, and I will never consider flying them again. Over the course of 4 flights we experienced, a flight cancellation, two delayed flights, a scammy feeling bag search, a freezing cold airplane, the worst meals I've been served in flight, being locked into a departure lounge in Manila and to top it off damaged luggage. The flight from Taiwan to Manila was cancelled, they sent a friendly email saying there was an issue and they'd call us, The resulting call was on the Tuesday where they informed us that our Friday flight was cancelled (no indication of that in the email) and we could rebook. Our rebooking options were: a flight that left in 5 hours time (1am Wednesday morning), or a flight that left on the following Tuesday (eliminating half of our vacation). We had to make an emergency booking with a different airline at great expense due to their issue. The flight from Manila to Sydney was delayed by an hour. The return leg flight Manila to Taipei was delayed by almost 3 hours, (it took off after the projected arrival time) there was no compensation offered, breaking Philippine airline regulations. At Ninoy Aquino Airport Terminal 3 we went through security, emptying our drink bottles, the Airport water fountains were empty/broken. At the boarding gate there was a bag search by airline staff emptying water bottles a second time to ensure that during the delay at the gate (with no bathroom access) and on the flight you would only have access to water you could purchase from the airline at ludicrous prices. Boarding the flight in Manila the aircon was on so high it looked like and felt like it was snowing presumably to increase blanket sales. The meals on the flight were terrible - Chicken Tangalad was a measly portion of oily chicken and indeterminate vegetables with far too much rice, Chicken Tocino was basically the same thing but with egg instead of vegetables. Our flight from Manila to Taipei was severely delayed (over 3 hours) after an hour and a half at the first gate a flight attendant yelled "follow me" and led a crowd of passengers to a different gate, then the airline staff placed a row of chairs in front of a door and locked all the passengers in, you could see passengers walk towards the entrance heading to the bathroom then turn around realizing they were trapped. Finally after arriving in Taipei one of the 2 suitcases we had checked was damaged, To summarize, the service was terrible, the flights were delayed, the food was barely edible.
RouteSydney to Taipei via Manila