Buddha Air

Buddha Air customer review

Review by (United Kingdom) 17th March 2015

I have flown with them three times now and they are always late sometimes due to weather and are small planes so I understand. Meant to fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu on 18th but cancelled due to storm the staff are so disorganised you have to fight through the Nepalese to get to the desk. Chaos but flew out the next morning which was late of course. Staff are always lovely.
Cabin FlownEconomy
Seat Comfort N/A
Cabin Staff Service N/A
Value For Money N/A

Buddha Air customer review

Review by (Switzerland) 22nd October 2013

Pokhara to Kathmandu ATR 42 aircraft. Arrived at the airport to find out my flight was over an hour late but as I was early I asked if I could be put onto the earlier flight which ended up taking off 15 minutes after the flight I had booked. The previous day I had tried to change to an earlier flight and was told that they were all full (festival time). Strangely there were at least six free seats on the plane so I don't know why they didn't rebook other passengers - clearly you have to ask. It's the same plane going back and forth so more susceptible to delays than others like Simrik that were using two Beechcraft planes that were half the size of Buddha Air's. (This also means that you can arrive at the airport see your plane but if it's an hour later you have to wait for it to go to Kathmandu and back before it's your turn.) Sweets for takeoff water in-flight which was nice - served in a 20 minute window. Most importantly it felt safe - the cabin attendants were attentive to this. It's expensive as the price is fixed for all airlines on the route but rescheduling is free of charge depending on availability (even multiple times). The Himalayas are the in-flight entertainment. Stunning.
Cabin FlownEconomy