Vote Now

Brussels Airlines

"could have served a small soft drink"

(Poland)

Verified Review | Brussels to Warsaw return on refurbished A319. Check-in was very quick and convenient and I was able to order for free a digital newspaper for my flight and relevant info on my mobile. Information at BRU very well provided - the screens were even showing an approximate time of reaching the gate. The crew on flight BRU-WAW seemed to be little absent - one passenger had a small problem with his seat selection and no flight attendant helped him. On the leg WAW-BRU it was better - the crew was very nice and smiling. The aircraft themselves are well equipped - new thin Recaro seats are very comfortable and provide enough leg room. On the other hand, they could have served even a small soft drink included in the price of ticket in economy class. At such price a complementary tea or coffee would be nice.
RouteBrussels to Warsaw
Date FlownApril 2017

"top service on board"

(Belgium)

Verified Review | Geneva to Brussels in C class. Another great flight with Brussels Airlines. Top service on board and impeccable manners by the cabin crew. Despite the short flight time they provided full meals service and endless drinks. Very good public announcement. Departed and landed on time. Will be flying with the soon again.
RouteGeneva to Brussels
Date FlownApril 2017

"The worst airline"

(Belgium)

Verified Review | Brussels to Tel Aviv. The worst airline. Never fly this route with them. They use a tiny plane with miniscule lavatories for a 4 hour flight. The lavatories are so small. The service is terrible and extremely unfriendly. They do not even serve you water. This is for a €240 euro 1 way ticket that they for whatever call a low budget airline. I flew Ryanair and liked it. They are terrible. I also flew to Brussels to New York. While the plane and service were much better they lost my luggage and it took them 5 days to get it back. They kept on promising to bring it and kept me waiting and wasting my time and lying to me. I finally got it and some things were damaged.
RouteBrussels to Tel Aviv
Date FlownMarch 2017

"excellent inflight service"

Verified Review | Flew Brussels Airlines, flight 551 from Brussels to Toronto on the 21st Feb 2017. Excellent inflight service. Cabin crew were helpful and friendly. Food was very good and following after another long flight the crew went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Keep up the good work.
RouteBrussels to Toronto

"a very good experience"

Verified Review | Brussels to Toronto. Business class on Brussels Airlines A330 alternates rows seating 1-2-1 with rows seating 2-1-2. When seated at the window seat of one of the 2-1-2 rows, the passenger can only enter or exit his/her seat by "walking over" the fellow passenger: this is quite awkward, specially when not travelling with a partner. Fortunately our flight was only half full, so I could move to a single window seat. Apart from this, the plane is spotless, flat seat very comfortable, service punctual and very courteous, food excellent although somewhat limited choice. An added touch - perhaps not a permanent one - a gift of a nice Belgian chocolate box to each passenger. Overall, a very good experience.
RouteBrussels to Toronto

"very pleasant experience"

(Belgium)

Verified Review | Brussels to Prague return. Both flights operated by A320 aircraft painted on the Red Devils livery which is impressive. Check in services in Brussels a breeze with polite and helpful staff. Boarding the same. Onboard welcomed by a smiling crew. Since I was traveling on a Flex fare I was offered on board catering which was delicious. Information provided from the flight deck and also shown on the IFE screens. The crew was attentive, professional and well groomed. Flights on time. Baggage delivery swift and honored priority baggage delivery on both airports. Overall a very pleasant experience. Will be flying them again soon!
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteBrussels to Prague
Date FlownMarch 2017

"fly Brussels Airlines again"

(Hungary)

Verified Review | Krakow to Brussels. I booked this flight with the purpose of flying the Avro RJ100 before it's phased out from Brussels Airlines' fleet. The boarding was fast and the departure from KRK occured earlier than it's been planned. The purser of the flight welcomed us and was friendly during the flight. The only complaint I have is about the quality of the catering products. The seats on this old aircraft were extremely comfortable with a large legroom. The flight time was less than 2 hours and the flight was basically uneventful. We arrived at BRU before STA. To sum up, the flight was pleasent and punctual and I had a good customer service experience. I'd fly Brussels Airlines again.
AircraftAvro RJ100
RouteKrakow to Brussels
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"service as good as this"

(Denmark)

Verified Review | Dakar to Copenhagen via Brussels. My son fainted at check in Dakar. We don’t speak French and the situation was very unpleasant. A staff member from Brussels Airline came to our help. He arranged that a nurse came and my son was taken to a medical clinic in the airport. Soon it was clear, that we could not fly that evening and my son had to go to a hospital. The staff arranged that baggage was delivered back to us and helped with hotel and transportation for 4 other members of our family. He followed me and my son to the hospital in the ambulance and told us to contact the office when my son was ready to fly. Next day my son was ready to fly, but the plane was fully booked – Brussels Airline office told us they would find a solution. 3 staff worked to rearrange passengers to ensure that we could sit together. We got 6 nice seats in the plane – better then the ones we bought. And the price for all this; “don’t worry about that, just have a nice flight”. I have never experienced a service as good as this! When you are in deep problems, you can be very happy to have Brussels Airlines Senegal at your side.
RouteDakar to Copenhagen via Brussels
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"they swapped my ticket with no fees to assure I got home safely"

Verified Review | We we're meant to fly to Milan last night, flew in from Birmingham and we were changing in Brussels. When we got to Brussels I received some bad news so I could no longer fly to Milan. I had to get back to Birmingham asap and the last flight of the night was leaving in 15 mins and I hadn't even got a ticket. Brussels Airlines got me on that flight with no delays and were so kind and helpful about it! I am still amazed that they swapped my ticket with no fees to assure I got home safely.
RouteBHX to MXP via BRU
Date FlownFebruary 2017

"flex and fast product is pointless"

Verified Review | Brussels to Manchester with Brussels Airlines. Horrible company to fly with. Their flex and fast product is pointless as you will have to queue like anybody else. The staff look a bit miserable and unhappy, it really feels like they aren't even trying to make an effort. I would rather fly Ryanair and save my money.
RouteBRU to MAN