Best Cabin Crew

bmi Regional

"I have finally given up"

I have flown with bmi Regional a number of times for business in Aberdeen from Bristol. 75% of the time the flight is delayed. This means it is impossible to plan business meetings as they are so unreliable and completely defeats the purpose of a regional airline. After sticking with them for so long I have finally given up and will not use them again instead opting for an alternative route. Would not recommend unless timing is not important to you.
AircraftEmbraer
RouteBRS to ABZ
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"only two flights were on time"

I am travelling for business reasons fairly regularly with bmi Regional on the route from Hamburg to Bristol and back. With all the flights I have done over the last 4 months I can say that only two flights were on time. Otherwise I had between at least 30 minutes to 2.5 hours delay or even a cancellation. This consistency of delay is honestly speaking not acceptable because it is on such a regular basis that it can only be considered as accepted by the airline because they don't seem to do anything about it to make a change.
AircraftEmbraer 145
RouteHamburg to Bristol
Date FlownDecember 2015

bmi Regional customer review

My wife and I were traveling to Esbjerg from Aberdeen when we were denied boarding by gate agents. Due to an oversight by the ticketing agent, we were required to have visas. By the time this mistake was resolved, the flight departed. A formal complaint was filed with the handling agents, but they denied all responsibility. We contacted customer care at BMI regional and within 24 hours received a reply. They refunded the fare of the missed flight and set forth a formal investigation into the incident at Aberdeen Airport. BMI regional took immediate action and did the right thing!
RouteAberdeen to Esbjerg
Date FlownMay 2015

bmi Regional customer review

Flew from Aberdeen to Esbjerg 03/02/2015 flight was delayed 45min because of snow and de-icing the aircraft not BMI fault made up some time just offered a drink no food. Flight back 06/02/2015 was on time flight only had 20 people on it snacks in a box and drink were served. All in all good flight bit expensive but my company was paying for it.

bmi Regional customer review

Bristol to Hamburg. vastly overpriced for what you get. Decided to use an alternative route and carrier.

bmi Regional customer review

Very easy to use this was my first time flying alone. I found it very easy to find check in desk/boarding gate etc. I flew BHX-GOT and back. Only thing was on the return flight the food was biscuits olive dip etc. so not the usual plus a chocolate bar which I was quite grateful for as after taking a bite of the others I didn't like them but other than that an excellent airline. Baggage was waiting for me as I went into baggage collection area. Was worried that I wouldn't make the flight as I turned up at the airport quite late however check in was fast and in the end had to wait for a while for gate to open so was great! Thank you BMI Regional am flying with you again in December/January.

bmi Regional customer review

I have made several BMI flights from Bristol in the past three months including some Brussels Airlines flights which are operated by BMI. All were most satisfactory: on time welcoming staff comfortable Embraer aircraft and generally good treatment. My only slight gripe is that check-in for most flights cannot be done online but as there has never been a queue at the desk it is not a problem. I look forward to my next journey with BMI.

bmi Regional customer review

Travelled with my husband in November and flight was changed by BMI from morning to evening travelled again in March and April so you could say frequent flyers with BMI. We had to accept the change in November or offered refund. When I asked if my son could change his flight from morning to evening this Friday 25th April we were told we'd have to pay another 314 euros extra. Surely if it works one way it should work the other way.

bmi Regional customer review

BMI Regional is a very nice carrier. Flights on time. drinks and bags included. much nicer in the route Aberdeen - Manchester than Flybe.

bmi Regional customer review

Manchester-Aberdeen day return. Very impressed with the service on the ERJ135 to Aberdeen. Great service. Food going we had a cup of tea and Blueberry Muffin which was excellent. Check-in in both airports very quick. Return flight we we're on an ERJ145 we'd taken off a bit early However while 10 minutes away from Manchester the pilot returned the aircraft to Aberdeen because the aircraft developed a technical fault something to do with de-icing system. We landed at Aberdeen and waiting one hour in the terminal while BMI was finding other arrangements to return the flight to Manchester which I found very quick. BMI found a return aircraft. I would fly with them again. Flying with them again soon.