bmi Regional

Review by (United Kingdom) 18th February 2015

Flew from Aberdeen to Esbjerg 03/02/2015 flight was delayed 45min because of snow and de-icing the aircraft not BMI fault made up some time just offered a drink no food. Flight back 06/02/2015 was on time flight only had 20 people on it snacks in a box and drink were served. All in all good flight bit expensive but my company was paying for it.

Review by (United Kingdom) 28th October 2014

Bristol to Hamburg. vastly overpriced for what you get. Decided to use an alternative route and carrier.

Review by (United Kingdom) 1st September 2014

Very easy to use this was my first time flying alone. I found it very easy to find check in desk/boarding gate etc. I flew BHX-GOT and back. Only thing was on the return flight the food was biscuits olive dip etc. so not the usual plus a chocolate bar which I was quite grateful for as after taking a bite of the others I didn't like them but other than that an excellent airline. Baggage was waiting for me as I went into baggage collection area. Was worried that I wouldn't make the flight as I turned up at the airport quite late however check in was fast and in the end had to wait for a while for gate to open so was great! Thank you BMI Regional am flying with you again in December/January.

Review by (United Kingdom) 13th August 2014

I have made several BMI flights from Bristol in the past three months including some Brussels Airlines flights which are operated by BMI. All were most satisfactory: on time welcoming staff comfortable Embraer aircraft and generally good treatment. My only slight gripe is that check-in for most flights cannot be done online but as there has never been a queue at the desk it is not a problem. I look forward to my next journey with BMI.

Review by (United Kingdom) 22nd April 2014

Travelled with my husband in November and flight was changed by BMI from morning to evening travelled again in March and April so you could say frequent flyers with BMI. We had to accept the change in November or offered refund. When I asked if my son could change his flight from morning to evening this Friday 25th April we were told we'd have to pay another 314 euros extra. Surely if it works one way it should work the other way.

Review by (United Kingdom) 31st March 2014

BMI Regional is a very nice carrier. Flights on time. drinks and bags included. much nicer in the route Aberdeen - Manchester than Flybe.

Review by (United Kingdom) 10th November 2013

Manchester-Aberdeen day return. Very impressed with the service on the ERJ135 to Aberdeen. Great service. Food going we had a cup of tea and Blueberry Muffin which was excellent. Check-in in both airports very quick. Return flight we we're on an ERJ145 we'd taken off a bit early However while 10 minutes away from Manchester the pilot returned the aircraft to Aberdeen because the aircraft developed a technical fault something to do with de-icing system. We landed at Aberdeen and waiting one hour in the terminal while BMI was finding other arrangements to return the flight to Manchester which I found very quick. BMI found a return aircraft. I would fly with them again. Flying with them again soon.

Review by (Belgium) 10th October 2013

BRU-EDI-BRU in economy. On-time flights on comfortable aircraft including free refreshments and bar service. Luggage waiting on the belt when arriving in luggage hall in EDI and BRU and that is a very rare experience in BRU! A pity this route will be discontinued from January.

Review by (United Kingdom) 23rd June 2013

Flight from Bristol to Malpensa boarded at 11.15 in the air by 11.30 brilliant. We were offered sandwiches and a drink all complimentary. Staff were very friendly and it was nice to be able to have a chat with them. Our luggage was waiting for us when we arrived at the luggage pick up. Out of the airport within 30 mins. Only concern the plane was only just over half full hope they do not pull this flight.

Review by (United Kingdom) 28th May 2013

Flew LBA to BRU at the beginning of May. Both flights on time planes clean efficient service. Would definitely use again. Unfortunately our return flight was BMI regional's last flight into LBA so this route on longer exists.