Blue Panorama Airlines

"worst airline experience"

Trip Verified | Rome to Corfu. Literally the worst airline experience I've ever had bar none. Two hours to queue for check in with one inexperienced member of staff checking in the whole flight. Then sent to another desk in another part of the airport to pay 100 Euros to put middle names onto my childrens' boarding cards - total scam - no other airline does this. So two and a half hours to get to passport control where they didn't know whether the plane had left or not so further delay. Had to then run to the gate for a plane that was leaving an hour and a half late. Literally nobody cared whether their appalling customer service and bullying tactics was going to make us miss the flight or not. The flight was the worst ever in terms of safety. Passengers still eating/drinking and trays down when landing. Very bumpy landing. This lot are going to cause a serious accident at some stage. Total cowboys. But the fun wasn't over. Luggage was lost and didn't appear in Corfu for 5 days with no communication from the airline at all to the Lost Luggage team at Corfu Airport. During this time they were impossible to contact from either our hotel or by our tour operator both of whom were shocked by the lack of care/service. It's difficult to believe how bad this lot are.
RouteRome to Corfu
Date FlownAugust 2018

"such low level of service"

Trip Verified | Second experience with this airline. After being charged 50EUR last year to add my middle name on the ticket, I told myself I would never use them again. However, Blue Panorama was the only airline operating on the route I was interested in this time. Take off was scheduled at 6:30am. At 5:50am, there were still about 10 groups queuing for check-in. After checking in our luggage, we had to pay for a "fast track service" to skip the queue at security in order not to miss our flight. This would not have happened if the airline had planned correctly and opened more than one check-in desk. After passing through security, we found out that our flight was delayed. We were told that the tires of the aircraft needed to be changed. The airport staff said (stupidly repeating the information from Blue Panorama) that the plane would be flown to another airport to have the tires changed. However, the aircraft stayed on Bergamo airport's tarmac the whole morning. We didn't see any technician working on the wheels. We eventually took off at 11:30 (five hours delay). The crew did not even bother apologising for the delay. Is it a common situation for them. I am now trying to claim my compensation (250EUR per passenger). Blue Panorama does not have an online form to fill to ask for such compensation like most airlines. You need to send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to their office Rome. I am a frequent flyer and have never seen such low level of service on a European airline.
RouteBergamo to Skiathos
Date FlownJuly 2018

"allowed to operate?"

Trip Verified | Milan Bergamo to Tirana. How are these robbers allowed to operate? I was charged a total of Euro 330 at check in just to insert middle names to return tickets for 3 persons. Since when is a middle name legally mandatory? What about people with many middle names? They might as well have a policy of charging for the way you walk and talk. Sure, why not? Call it company policy and happy days.
RouteMilan Bergamo to Tirana
Date FlownJuly 2018

"a pure scam"

Verified Review | Santorini to Milan. There was no place to enter our middle names when we booked on line yet we were not allowed to board our flight because our boarding pass did not have our middle name as per our passports. To board, we were forced to pay an extra $50 euro/pp but our boarding passes were never updated with our middle names - a pure scam. We were told that this is the only airline with this charge. They now ask for your middle name. Customer service is non-existent as they really do not want to hear from you. Do not support this airline if you have choices. It's the only way to put a stop to such unethical businesses and practices.
RouteSantorini to Milan

"into defrauding passengers"

Verified Review | Mikonos to Rome. This airline is into defrauding passengers. I bought my ticket with Flight Network on line. When I got to the airline counter I was told that there was a difference between my name in my passport and on my e-ticket. But there wasn't! My name on my e-ticket was as in my passport. I was told that I had to pay additional 50 Euros and sign a document that I agreed with the charge to take the flight, otherwise I would not be able to get on the airplane! I have tried to get the money be refunded to me, but wasn't able to.
RouteMikonos to Rome
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"airline is running a scam"

(Luxembourg)

Verified Review | Tirana to Milan. This airline is running a scam and forces you to pay 60 euros to add middle name or second first name to your boarding pass. I strongly advise not using their awful services. Their extorsionist practices are unbelievable. The flight itself was late, no service.
RouteTirana to Milan
Date FlownOctober 2017

"had to pay the 50€ penalty"

Verified Review | Mykonos to Rome. If your name in your travel documents does not match your reservation name exactly, you must pay 50€ each on the spot, or they will not let you board the plane. The scam is that the airline doesn't have a place for middle names on their reservation system! Someone said it was because Italians don't have middle names. As such, every American aboard the plane I asked had to pay the 50€ penalty. Also, this airline does not carry vodka on board!
RouteMykonos to Rome

"worst experience flight"

Verified Review | Tirana to Bologna. The worst experience flight I ever had. First they charged €60x2 = € 120 missing middle name and the box for it wasn't available when booking. Customer service to Albania very poor, didn't have any info, and the most ridiculous thing they lost my luggage never came to Bologna (not found yet today September 2017). Called for a long time not customer service answered beside once a call center representative who didn't even know what to say. E-mailed three weeks in the row and couple answers "we are trying to track it. To all passengers who still fly with Blue Panorama, be careful and carry your luggage in the plane with you. Be careful when you book too otherwise the tickets will cost double with scam fees or if you don't have any money to pay it you will loose the flight.
RouteTirana to Bologna
Date FlownJuly 2017

"Such a scam"

Verified Review | Such a scam. No field to enter middle name yet they charge you €50pp for not doing so. First name and Family name asked for. So many other reviews of this on here, TripAdvisor and Facebook so cant believe they are not aware of the issue. More likely they are milking it for profit. Pay it or lose it. Other airlines don't make booking this misleading. We won't fly them again, there are much better reasonably priced airlines in Europe.
RouteMykonos to Rome
Date FlownAugust 2017

"basically an extortion scam"

Verified Review | Bergamo to Tirana. As with other users I was the victim of what is basically an extortion scam. The website at the time I booked had no place to enter middle names. But they will not let you fly without them and then charge you 80 euros to change them. The website has been fixed, but who knows what other scam this airline is dreaming up.
RouteBergamo to Tirana