Blue Panorama Airlines

"a pure scam"

Verified Review | Santorini to Milan. There was no place to enter our middle names when we booked on line yet we were not allowed to board our flight because our boarding pass did not have our middle name as per our passports. To board, we were forced to pay an extra $50 euro/pp but our boarding passes were never updated with our middle names - a pure scam. We were told that this is the only airline with this charge. They now ask for your middle name. Customer service is non-existent as they really do not want to hear from you. Do not support this airline if you have choices. It's the only way to put a stop to such unethical businesses and practices.
RouteSantorini to Milan

"into defrauding passengers"

Verified Review | Mikonos to Rome. This airline is into defrauding passengers. I bought my ticket with Flight Network on line. When I got to the airline counter I was told that there was a difference between my name in my passport and on my e-ticket. But there wasn't! My name on my e-ticket was as in my passport. I was told that I had to pay additional 50 Euros and sign a document that I agreed with the charge to take the flight, otherwise I would not be able to get on the airplane! I have tried to get the money be refunded to me, but wasn't able to.
RouteMikonos to Rome
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"airline is running a scam"

(Luxembourg)

Verified Review | Tirana to Milan. This airline is running a scam and forces you to pay 60 euros to add middle name or second first name to your boarding pass. I strongly advise not using their awful services. Their extorsionist practices are unbelievable. The flight itself was late, no service.
RouteTirana to Milan
Date FlownOctober 2017

"had to pay the 50€ penalty"

Verified Review | Mykonos to Rome. If your name in your travel documents does not match your reservation name exactly, you must pay 50€ each on the spot, or they will not let you board the plane. The scam is that the airline doesn't have a place for middle names on their reservation system! Someone said it was because Italians don't have middle names. As such, every American aboard the plane I asked had to pay the 50€ penalty. Also, this airline does not carry vodka on board!
RouteMykonos to Rome

"worst experience flight"

Verified Review | Tirana to Bologna. The worst experience flight I ever had. First they charged €60x2 = € 120 missing middle name and the box for it wasn't available when booking. Customer service to Albania very poor, didn't have any info, and the most ridiculous thing they lost my luggage never came to Bologna (not found yet today September 2017). Called for a long time not customer service answered beside once a call center representative who didn't even know what to say. E-mailed three weeks in the row and couple answers "we are trying to track it. To all passengers who still fly with Blue Panorama, be careful and carry your luggage in the plane with you. Be careful when you book too otherwise the tickets will cost double with scam fees or if you don't have any money to pay it you will loose the flight.
RouteTirana to Bologna

"Such a scam"

Verified Review | Such a scam. No field to enter middle name yet they charge you €50pp for not doing so. First name and Family name asked for. So many other reviews of this on here, TripAdvisor and Facebook so cant believe they are not aware of the issue. More likely they are milking it for profit. Pay it or lose it. Other airlines don't make booking this misleading. We won't fly them again, there are much better reasonably priced airlines in Europe.
RouteMykonos to Rome
Date FlownAugust 2017

"basically an extortion scam"

Verified Review | Bergamo to Tirana. As with other users I was the victim of what is basically an extortion scam. The website at the time I booked had no place to enter middle names. But they will not let you fly without them and then charge you 80 euros to change them. The website has been fixed, but who knows what other scam this airline is dreaming up.
RouteBergamo to Tirana
Date FlownAugust 2017

"lose the flight or pay up"

Verified Review | Milan Bergamo to Pantelleria. The check-in lady told us that due to a new airline rule introduced on the 17th May 2017 all passenger information has to match exactly the travel documents. Rule that turned out to be a problem for my wife: her second name was not in the booking information. For the simple reasons that: there was not such rule at the time of booking. (And no such rule on many other airlines by the way).The booking form on the airline's website does not have a field for second names. Result: 50€ to pay on the spot. With no choice really: lose the flight or pay up. Called the airline the same day and pointed out all the issues. According to Blue Panorama the new policy is a tremendous improvement, allowing the valued customer to take the flight with a little bit of extortion. I learned that the booking form still has no field for the second name but the customer is expected to input any additional names in the name field after the first one, without spaces. This is priceless. Not surprisingly, I also learnt that the only way to request a reimbursement is to send an insured letter. I'm Italian so I know how this works: you spend the 6 Euros for the letter then wait for the usual many years for a "no", then get the lawyers involved.
RouteMilan Bergamo to Pantelleria
Date FlownJuly 2017

"do not fly with this airline"

Verified Review | Rome to Santorini. When we arrived at the Rome apart, we went to collect our borading passes and were informed that we had booked the flight "incorrectly" as we didn't put the middle names into the online booking. However, there was no space provided to do so and when we put First and middle names into the "Given Names" box, it simply declined our request. The lady at the desk was rude and abrupt, throwing our passports back at us informing us that we had to pay a fee because our middles names were not added. We then had to pay $50 euros each! I suggest that you do not fly with this airline, they just want money and will find anyway to get it from you. The staff are rude and do not put the needs of a customer first.
RouteRome to Santorini
Date FlownJuly 2017

"choose a different airline"

Verified Review | Rome to Thira. Be aware an additional 50euros per person is charged if you have not included your middle name on the booking. There were at least 50 people we saw for our flight alone having to change their ticket to include their middle name at a cost of 50euros. Not to mention having to queue 3 times to then check in. An appalling start to our honeymoon and clearly the website is designed to catch out as many people as possible. When we spoke to the supervisor he admitted this happens all the time! Please include your middle name / names when booking in the box that asks for first name! Or even better choose a different airline!
RouteRome to Thira