Top 100 Airlines

Bassaka Air

"I hope they grow and prosper in the future"

Verified Review | No complaints about this airline on our flight from Siem Reap to Phnom Pehn in July. No queue at check-in, comfortable seats with plenty of leg room. The A320 is old but very comfortable and clean. Cabin crew and check-in staff very friendly and professional. The flight departed early and was in the air for about 30 minutes and they still managed to serve refreshments during the flight. Excellent value as well with the tickets for both of us about the same as travelling by bus. Would recommend Bassaka very highly and I hope they grow and prosper in the future!
RouteREP to PNH
Date FlownJuly 2016

"brilliant in all aspects"

Verified Review | Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Bassaka Air and I found this airline to be brilliant in all aspects. Their prices are phenomenal and I couldn't complain about anything. Check in was super fast and done with a smile. The plane is a little outdated but its still new and growing. The flight itself was 30 mins, and for such a short flight you even got a complimentary drink.
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"courteous cabin crew"

Verified Review | Flew Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Bassaka Air. As I knew nothing about this airline I was a bit apprehensive, but there was no need to be. Check-in was fast and friendly. Boarding was by bus, and once on board the courteous cabin crew made us feel very welcome. The plane was definitely old, but very clean and our exit row seats had plenty of legroom. Other seats looked a bit cramped, but the flight was short. Surprisingly a quick drink was served during the 40-minute flight, which operated 10 minutes early. Overall a pleasant experience. The only negative was that the Fasten Seat Belt signs in the cabin were not working.
Cabin FlownFirst Class
Date FlownMay 2016

"the staff were great"

I decided to fly to Siem Reap from Phnom Penh as it was a much quicker and enjoyable. I cannot believe the price of the Bassaka Air flight, it was pretty much the same as a bus. The check-in was the quickest check in I've had at an airport anywhere. The staff were great and it was the first time I've ever been on a budget airline where I received a free drink. Bearing in mind we were only flying for 30minutes. I can't speak highly enough for this airline.
Date FlownMarch 2016

"fly with Bassaka Air again"

Booked 3 seats one way from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on the Bassaka Air web site which only seem to be released 1 month in advance. FA's were very attentive in helping store luggage, reasonable English spoken. Cabin announcements were clear, seat comfort was okay. The flight is only 40 minutes with take off and landing, but they still were able to serve given either juice or water. On time flight, I would fly with Bassaka Air again, good price ticket $US 22 with taxes.
Date FlownFebruary 2016