Vote Now

Asiana Airlines

Asiana Airlines customer review

DEL-ICN-SFO. Both flights were comfortable; service excellent good meals lot of choice for drinks and snacks. The flight crew was very attentive and prompt all the time. Toilets were kept clean with sufficient toiletries. Entertainment was reasonably good. Good value for money. Incheon airport is a good place to transit very nice airport and efficient staff.

Asiana Airlines customer review

I really like the experience I had with 2 trips recently on Asiana's aircraft. The first one was SEA to ICN on an A330 and the second one ICN to HAN on a B767. Both airplanes are nice although the 767 is kind OF old (I think they are phasing their 767s out). The legroom is super good it is much wider then most airlines I have flown. The food is good and the service is super nice.

Asiana Airlines customer review

PVG-ICN. Comfortable flight. Staff polite and spoke perfect English. A full meal provided for a relatively short flight which came with metal cutlery! Video on demand selection was pretty good though there wasn't much time to watch anything. A Korean language guide was on-demand and was useful and easy to follow. The flight wasn't expensive so all-in-all great value for money.

(China)

DLC-ICN-JFK trip from Dalian to Incheon was no longer than an hour but they still served very nice seafood with rice. Incheon to New York a 747-400 combi the seat was ok the food service and entertainment was excellent. JFK-ICN-DLC a 747-400 seat was a lot more comfortable the meal was better they serve bi-bim-bam on their flights back to Korea still excellent service and entertainment.

Asiana Airlines customer review

LAX-ICN-TAS-ICN-SFO. Outbound economy return in business. Travelling with an infant on this route is difficult but Asiana made it much easier with attentive service good food for the baby bassinets and good food for us. IFE excellent with programming on demand. First time going to TAS that we did not have to use a bus to get to the terminal. We had to gate check our stroller but at the Tashkent airport you need to pick it up at the baggage claim so we had to carry our baby until then which if you are familiar with the speed (or lack thereof) of the customs officials at TAS you know that it is not a small feat. The return was nice in business but even though we gate checked the stroller at TAS and told them we needed it at ICN they sent it through to the baggage claim. Luckily the ICN staff were wonderful and retrieved it for us quickly. Return was in the new Quadra business lie-flat seats which were comfortable for us but I can see how they might be too narrow for people with a larger build. Also strangely enough the business class bassinets are more narrow compared to the economy class ones. Nice amenity kit with L'Occitane products excellent food and service. I had the Korean options for all meals and I highly recommend it.

(Japan)

One of the best in-the-air services I've been provided with. I asked the flight attendant for an extra sheet of blanket and she brought me back the blanket and a chocolate - apologizing for her late return when all she took was 5 minutes. The short flight from Korea to Japan had meals offered (unlike some other airlines I've taken) and it was delicious. Flight crew was very kind and helpful.

Asiana Airlines customer review

SYD-ICN with my elderly mother and I was very anxious and worried about our trip especially due to my mother's disabilities. At check-in after I explained my mother's situation the staff gave us the front seats to cater for my mother's leg issues. The flight attendants were very attentive and understanding and language was no issue. Throughout the entire flight (10hours) my mother and I were cared for so diligently. The flight attendants would check on us regularly and ask if we required anything. Their smiles were a great addition to the journey. I can never be so grateful of the amount of care my mother and I received. I also noticed how well groomed they were which reflects their service and their carrier in general. I highly commend and thank Asiana Airlines and recommend it to anyone who seeks a comfortable and memorable journey.

(South Korea)

ICN-ORD. Both flights flawless. Meals were better on previous flights and cabin felt a bit warm. In flight entertainment on B777 was not on-demand: PTV with 17 chanels of movies and short features on 2-hr loop. Not top notch but kept me entertained. Cabin crew were amazing as always as they make this airline a few steps above the competition.

Asiana Airlines customer review

Seattle to Seoul then from Seoul on to Hanoi and back on the same route two weeks later. We were amazed at the high degree of service politeness and courtesy. The flights were clean and very comfortable. The crew are a wonderful throw back to professional and competent crews the US experienced many years ago.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy

Asiana Airlines customer review

FRA-ICN a reward redemption in business class - they moved us to the First class cabin the service was for business class. The staff was really nice during the service. IFE not too much of a selection. Seats (747) are in need of refurbishment and not that comfortable to sleep. A positive the amount of space available. Staff at ICN transfer desk rather unhelpful. Overall good service but my expectations were set much higher.