Best Cabin Crew

Allegiant Air

"organized and efficient"

First time flying with Allegiant Air from Los Angeles to Honolulu and it was much better than we expected based on the negative reviews. Both flights were on time, boarding was organized and efficient, and the flight itself was very smooth. All employees were personable and friendly. They were helpful to passengers who needed any assistance finding their seat, putting luggage away, etc. We had no challenges with our carry on luggage so no additional charges. We found the snack and drink prices reasonable, $4-5 for snacks and $2 for water and soft drinks. Most people did take their own food and drinks on board and the crew picked up all trash in a timely fashion. We will fly Allegiant again in a few months. We paid about $628 for two RT Los Angeles to Honolulu flights and look forward to saving money again. No WiFi so we took books. No reclining seat so take a neck pillow. These are small inconveniences for the money saved.
RouteLAX to HNL
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"don't have to buy seats"

Bellingham to Palm springs with Allegiant Air. When I was buying tickets on their website they make it appear you need to reserve seats which cost money - $27 dollars. But it turns out I discovered through a family member you don't have to buy seats. However if you buy seats, they won't refund them. So now I am stuck paying for seats and I cant get a refund. This is absurd.
RouteBLI to PSP
Date FlownDecember 2015

"super helpful, accommodating"

Niagara Falls to Orlando Sanford, and this is our third time flying Allegiant. Never had any issues and this flight was the best so far. We flew with three kids under 3 and the stewardesses were beyond amazing. Super helpful, accommodating and went out of their way to make our flight as easy as possible. Would recommend.
RouteIAG to MCO
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"don't think I'll risk again"

Omaha to St Pete–Clearwater. Our 10:54 am departure did not happen due to mechanical problems with the plane. At 5:30pm our replacement aircraft arrived. As of 6:20pm we're finally loaded and waiting to go. To Allegiant Air's credit they didi offer complimentary water and soda at the podium along with an $8 meal voucher in the airport. If time is of the essence on your trip, I suggest paying whatever another scheduled carrier is asking to stand a better chance of arriving on time. I don't think I'll risk flying Allegiant again just to make sure I get where I'm going on time or get offered a refund.
AircraftMD80
RouteOMA to PIE
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"found it extremely irritating"

Flew Allegiant Air from Las Vegas to Memphis. It does not bother me that Allegiant Air charges extra for reserved seats, carry ons, food, etc. I expect flights to be crowded and my fellow travelers to obnoxious, although I must admit that I was mildly surprised that I had adequate space even while sitting in the middle seat. However, I do not expect the flight attendants to be unprofessional but that is exactly what they were. While the plane was loading, they conversed with each other about their social lives and made negative comments about the passengers. They were non-existent during the actual flight. The second we landed, they accessed their social media accounts and began an extremely loud running commentary about who had posted to their accounts. They acted more like middle school students than professionals and I found it extremely irritating.
RouteLAS to MEM
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"on time and best pricing"

Bellingham to Vegas, and I have flown with Allegiant Air several times over the years and not once had an issue with service or flights. Flight crew are friendly and flights have been on time and best pricing. You get free beverages and snacks, with the option to purchase meals which are quite nice. Try Allegiant Air for great service!
RouteBLI to LAS
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"not once have they actually been on time"

Allegiant Air flight from was late leaving from Des Moines and on our return very late in take off from Punta Gorda. They are supposed to be an economical airline, but all the fees, checked, carry on bags, seat cost, and all the extras, like paying for snacks or soft drinks, is outrageous. Our family and relatives have all flown on this airline, and not once have they actually been on time. Even with the idea of a straight through flight, none of the relatives will fly this way again.
RouteDSM to PGD

"the flight from hell"

Allentown to Orlando Sanford on Allegiant Air. Flew down on the Thursday before the major snow storm. Beside the fact that every single thing was extra (carry on bags, seat, beverage,) We had the flight from hell. My daughter and I were planning on napping, but because of the drunk couple behind us that the flight attendant kept feeding them more alcohol even though they had to know they had enough, they were so loud that everyone one the plane could hear them and the couple across from them which caused the lady sitting next to them had to ask to move. Not once during the 2.5 hour flight did they stop talking and laughing and swearing and yet no one from Allegiant told them to be quiet. I have never been on a flight that was as terrible as this one. Never again will I fly this airline even if they are cheaper.
RouteABE to SFB

"ruined a weekend trip"

Cincinnati to Las Vegas, and Allegiant Air ruined a weekend trip that was planned prior to Christmas! First, airline delayed the departure time with a later time in afternoon. Advised it was due to issue with plane and not the weather. The second departure time comes and goes. Then after sitting at airport passed that time another plane was found. All passengers were boarded and ready for take off. Plane sat on the tarmac for a long time. No potty breaks etc. Now this plane had issues with maintenance and had to go back to the gate. Flight crew announces the flight was cancelled until the next day in the afternoon. Two of the family members had JLO concert tickets! Hope this airline is happy that they totally ruin 4 people mini vacation. Shame on you Allegiant! Get your act together and service your planes. We could understand it if it was due to the weather. However, that was not the case!
RouteCVG to LAS

"check bill carefully"

We flew Allegiant Air out of Fort Wayne to Punta Gorda and the flight was little late because of weather, so not a big deal. On the flight back a little delayed because plane before us was waiting for six lost people again not big deal. However when we get home I found a 100$ charge from them - so three phone calls later (45min) each wait (had to hang up twice). I was told I was charged because of my personal items. Well how do you charge someone and not tell them?! That is what their people told me and I could only get a voucher with an extention (which I pushed for because we are not sure when we can go again). Then I get an invoice last night that says the reason I was charged is due to my checked bag being overweight. I know for a fact it was 36 lbs because I joked to my husband that we could have bought some more stuff. So the questions that begs to be answered - how can I be told two different things and the agent checking us in never said that we would be charged. In my opinion that's just wrong. So check your bill carefully!
RouteFWA to PGD