Vote Airport

Allegiant Air

"found it extremely irritating"

Flew Allegiant Air from Las Vegas to Memphis. It does not bother me that Allegiant Air charges extra for reserved seats, carry ons, food, etc. I expect flights to be crowded and my fellow travelers to obnoxious, although I must admit that I was mildly surprised that I had adequate space even while sitting in the middle seat. However, I do not expect the flight attendants to be unprofessional but that is exactly what they were. While the plane was loading, they conversed with each other about their social lives and made negative comments about the passengers. They were non-existent during the actual flight. The second we landed, they accessed their social media accounts and began an extremely loud running commentary about who had posted to their accounts. They acted more like middle school students than professionals and I found it extremely irritating.
RouteLAS to MEM
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"on time and best pricing"

Bellingham to Vegas, and I have flown with Allegiant Air several times over the years and not once had an issue with service or flights. Flight crew are friendly and flights have been on time and best pricing. You get free beverages and snacks, with the option to purchase meals which are quite nice. Try Allegiant Air for great service!
RouteBLI to LAS
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"not once have they actually been on time"

Allegiant Air flight from was late leaving from Des Moines and on our return very late in take off from Punta Gorda. They are supposed to be an economical airline, but all the fees, checked, carry on bags, seat cost, and all the extras, like paying for snacks or soft drinks, is outrageous. Our family and relatives have all flown on this airline, and not once have they actually been on time. Even with the idea of a straight through flight, none of the relatives will fly this way again.
RouteDSM to PGD

"the flight from hell"

Allentown to Orlando Sanford on Allegiant Air. Flew down on the Thursday before the major snow storm. Beside the fact that every single thing was extra (carry on bags, seat, beverage,) We had the flight from hell. My daughter and I were planning on napping, but because of the drunk couple behind us that the flight attendant kept feeding them more alcohol even though they had to know they had enough, they were so loud that everyone one the plane could hear them and the couple across from them which caused the lady sitting next to them had to ask to move. Not once during the 2.5 hour flight did they stop talking and laughing and swearing and yet no one from Allegiant told them to be quiet. I have never been on a flight that was as terrible as this one. Never again will I fly this airline even if they are cheaper.
RouteABE to SFB

"ruined a weekend trip"

Cincinnati to Las Vegas, and Allegiant Air ruined a weekend trip that was planned prior to Christmas! First, airline delayed the departure time with a later time in afternoon. Advised it was due to issue with plane and not the weather. The second departure time comes and goes. Then after sitting at airport passed that time another plane was found. All passengers were boarded and ready for take off. Plane sat on the tarmac for a long time. No potty breaks etc. Now this plane had issues with maintenance and had to go back to the gate. Flight crew announces the flight was cancelled until the next day in the afternoon. Two of the family members had JLO concert tickets! Hope this airline is happy that they totally ruin 4 people mini vacation. Shame on you Allegiant! Get your act together and service your planes. We could understand it if it was due to the weather. However, that was not the case!
RouteCVG to LAS

"check bill carefully"

We flew Allegiant Air out of Fort Wayne to Punta Gorda and the flight was little late because of weather, so not a big deal. On the flight back a little delayed because plane before us was waiting for six lost people again not big deal. However when we get home I found a 100$ charge from them - so three phone calls later (45min) each wait (had to hang up twice). I was told I was charged because of my personal items. Well how do you charge someone and not tell them?! That is what their people told me and I could only get a voucher with an extention (which I pushed for because we are not sure when we can go again). Then I get an invoice last night that says the reason I was charged is due to my checked bag being overweight. I know for a fact it was 36 lbs because I joked to my husband that we could have bought some more stuff. So the questions that begs to be answered - how can I be told two different things and the agent checking us in never said that we would be charged. In my opinion that's just wrong. So check your bill carefully!
RouteFWA to PGD

"each flight late"

This is the third flight I have taken with Allegiant Air between Raleigh-Durham and Orlando Sanford. Each flight this airline has managed to be 1.5-2.5 hours late. The reason for the last flights delay: "we started off late this morning so we have been behind all day". Needless to say, a good price; however, not much guarantee on arrival times. The staff is nice enough and snacks and beverages are not provided. You pay for a carry on bag or check in bags. Their delay notification was not provided in a timely manner. Weigh your options of price versus time. Assume you will not arrive on time so you are delighted if you do.
RouteRDU to SFB

"never recommend them"

Was supposed to fly Allegiant Air on the 15th from Memphis to Orlando, flight was cancelled due to too many flight hours. It was a two hour delay we stood around until they cancelled. They put us in a hotel where you had to buy your own food. We had to get up at 4:30 in the morning to be shuttled to airport. And stand in line because they didn't open until 5am. They were rude and inconsiderate! I would never recommend them to anyone. Pay extra for a better airline.
RouteMEM to MCO

"Allegiant is horrible"

Flying with Allegiant Air is horrible. This is our second time flying with them. The first time we had a plane tire pop which caused a 9 hour delay. This time they cancelled our flight from Los Angeles to Provo until tomorrow. We were supposed to leave at 1:50 today and it's not leaving until tomorrow at noon. Their claim is that it's weather related (a flat out lie) so they are providing zero compensation for the inconvenience. We've been on hold with their 'customer service' for over half an hour, and we're already a been hung up on once. Do not risk flying with this airline. It's worth the money to fly with a decent airline that will actually take care of their customers.
RouteLAX to PVU
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"not worth the inconvenience"

Phoenix–Mesa to Idaho, and it never fails that Allegiant Air disappoints its customers. Yes, it is a cheap way to fly, but not worth the inconvenience of being delayed by three or more hours due to their planes needing maintenance continuously. The last three times I have flown their flights have been unreasonably delayed. two out of those three times the return flight has been delayed by a day. On top of that, any time a customer calls customer service there is always a 30-40 minute wait to get a real person on the phone only to have them argue with you about a reimbursement or to hang up on you. this airline is cheap and bad at doing business. They are not dependable nor customer focused.
RouteAZA to IDA