Allegiant Air

"attendants were wonderful"

Trip Verified | Austin to Orlando. The boarding process was clear and smooth. The cost of the flight alone is worth taking a trip. The flight attendants were wonderful, caring and thoughtful. I observed them taking care to assist each passenger who had an issue or concern. They took the time to listen. I find that so important in a society that lacks active listening. I was ill and before I even said a word, all 3 jumped in and offered assistance to help me feel better and checked on me the entire flight. The plane was clean and comfortable. I have and will continue to share my experience with others as I continue to fly Allegiant!
RouteAustin to Orlando
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"never be flying with them again"

Trip Verified | Grand Rapids to St Pete Clearwater. Was one of the worst customer service I have ever received! They were extremely rude and it was outrageous at the tone I received from the customer service representative very inconsistent to what I had to say. The airline is not flexible at all and I will never be flying with them again!
RouteGrand Rapids to St Pete Clearwater
Date FlownFebruary 2018

"Overall, not happy at all"

Trip Verified | Omaha to Phoenix Mesa. I am probably never booking with Allegiant again. I'm not even sure about any airlines anymore. My sister and I had plans to visit our grandparents down in Arizona mid-February, but for medical reasons they will be coming back to Omaha before then. My sister and I got in contact with customer service as soon as we heard the news, because I don't think there's really any point in going anymore. And all they're willing to do for us is give us an $86 voucher each for future travel. We each spent $300. I understand their prices are cheap, but seriously? They're going to just resell those tickets anyway. Not very accommodating or understanding at all. And it doesn't help that they only fly to about three cities total from Omaha. Overall, not happy at all.
RouteOmaha to Phoenix Mesa
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"told me you should have come earlier"

Trip Verified | Tri Cities to Orlando Sanford. I will never use this airline again! Rudest customer service I have ever seen. I drove an hour to get here in the snow and arrived early to my flight (which an Allegiant employee told me last time to be 45 minutes early) and there was no one at the counter. When I finally found someone they told me you should have come earlier. We closed the booth and there’s nothing I can do. I asked to speak to someone else and they told me I’d have to wait til they came out. I asked when that would be and they just said I don’t know. No refund. No reschedule. No help. I tried to call the corporate office and after 1.5 hrs on hold I finally got the operator to switch me over to the corporate number, just to get sent to voicemail and hung up on. Needless to say corporate never called back. No respect for their customers. I’d rather spend the extra money on an airline that is actually good. Never again.
RouteTri Cities to Orlando Sanford
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"I was late getting to the airport"

Trip Verified | Unfortunately traffic happens! I was late getting to the airport and delayed getting through security and made it to the gate by last call only to have them literally shut the door on mye. They were so rude and did nothing to help me - ie rebook me on a different flight or even offer me a customer service rep to talk with. I ended up having to go to Sky Harbor and book a flight with American Airlines. I paid for two tickets and that has happened twice. The first time it was totally their fault when their plane broke down and I also forced to pay for two tickets because of their lousy customer service and limited schedule. Don’t risk it! Pay the extra money and go on a reliable carrier.
RoutePhoenix/Mesa to South Bend

"a pretty sad airline"

Trip Verified | Greater Rochester to Orlando. What a joke this airline is. Always something. Either paperwork, or luggage, or pilot over slept! Today they got out of gate late, pulled out to runway, then told us there was a route change. Don’t have enough fuel onboard, so back to the gate we go. This is a pretty sad airline.
AircraftMD-80
RouteGreater Rochester to Orlando

"terrible customer service"

Trip Verified | Niagara Falls to Punta Gorda. I’ve never given anything a review good or bad. But I had to with this airline. I’ve never experienced such terrible customer service in my life. I will never fly with this airline again. Nor would I ever recommend to go with this airline. I tried to reach a representative on the phone. Over three hours of hanging up and calling back being on hold for over an hour each time I finally gave up. My flight was canceled which is fine and understandable due to weather. Representative said I could extend my trip an extra day but that is impossible since they only fly out on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No reimbursement for the day lost. Also I could’ve waited to the last minute and paid $100 less than what I had originally paid for my flight. If I could give them less than one star I would. Also uploaded a screenshot of one of my calls how long I was on hold. Do not go with this airline
RouteNiagara Falls to Punta Gorda
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"best experience with phone customer service"

Trip Verified | I had the best experience with the phone customer service lady Phyllis who was so kind and patient with me about an upcoming trip. I messed up my reservation twice and she fixed everything back to normal. I really appreciate quality customer service and it shouldn't go without being recognized. Thank you Phyllis, may God continue to bless you.
RouteIndianapolis to St. Pete-Clearwater
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"gets delayed over 8 hours"

Trip Verified | Cincinnati to Newark. Worst airline. We had a 7am flight and arrived at 5:30 am only to be told the flight was delayed until 12:30pm. We were irritated, but knew stuff happens. But no, it then gets delayed to 3pm and then 3:40pm. Over 8 hours, no excuse for that. And an $8 food voucher. That will get me a bottle of water at the airport.
RouteCincinnati to Newark

"never on time"

Trip Verified | Greensboro to Saint Petersburg. I have flown Allegiant many times since I’ve moved to Florida and I will tell you - this year has been the worst. Never on time. Never. You board the plane when you’re supposed to be leaving and the people at the ticket counter have no idea what they are doing. I’m considering paying extra just to be guaranteed the right time and efficiency.
RouteGreensboro to Saint Petersburg