AirAsia

AirAsia customer review

We flew from Sydney to Bangkok and then from Phuket to Sydney. Staff were so rude and were unable to answer any questions. There was no inflight entertainment. If you wanted entertainment you had to pay extra for e-books. However there were none available on our flight. Even people who had pre-booked them couldn't get them because they were out. There were 3 of us travelling and we did not get seated together even though we checked in together. A family on our flight were also separated. Our flights were delayed also. I will never fly them again. Pay the extra money and go with another company.

AirAsia customer review

Another round trip from CNX to KUL. Once you know how to 'play' low cost airlines they do offer good value for money (but not always). The LCCT is getting a bit long in the tooth for the number of pax passing through but BKK immigration staff would do well to see how to handle pax properly and efficiently. I prepaid for a meal and found it to be very tasty indeed. Although they claim to have a no outside food policy onboard they don't implement this. Biggest problem with low cost carriers is the pax they carry. FA's need to be more strict (politely of course) with pax who get ready to get off long before the aircraft reaches the gate.

AirAsia customer review

Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur then Kuala Lumpur to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh) then back from Hanoi to Kuala Lumpur and home again to Melbourne. I have flown Air Asia X and standard Air Asia many times now and am always more than happy with their service. Not only were all flights on time (I have never had a delayed Air Asia flight) however all flights also arrived at their destinations early! Food and Beverages onboard are fantastic (We pre-booked meals which aren't expensive) and all onboard staff were friendly and more than helpful. I could not speak more highly of Air Asia and for a budget airline. Highly recommend for the budget costs great service on-time performance and onboard comfort.

AirAsia customer review

CNX-KUL. I've never used a low cost airline before but the alternative on this route involved a transit in BKK so I took Air Asia for convenience more than anything else. While the bag drop was slow and the food not that good the service was fine as was the aircraft a fairly new looking A320-200. The seat was comfortable enough for a 2hr 20min flight! The flight arrived just about on time and I was through the low cost terminal in 20min; I picked a seat paid for a 25kg bag and had food. The cost still came in 65% less than the other options on this route so no complaints and I would use again for convenience.

(Malaysia)

We travel KUL-MEL almost once a month for business. Not happy with the booking system as it tries to sell you everything from Hot Seats to Baggage to Insurance etc. and every time we book we have to be careful to delete all these items as it gives you Hot seats to charge you more. Other airlines leave it to you to add on items you wan to purchase and this is more practical. They should make their booking system more User Friendly! Punctuality is ok and they have improved a lot over the years. Most of the staff are friendly.

AirAsia customer review

My family and I flew BKK-KUL KUL-SYD. Awful experience staff were rude no attention from flight attendants whatsoever. Seating space limited on both flights. Have been much more satisfied when flying on other low cost carriers.

AirAsia customer review

Flew JOG-KUL-RGN. Do not spend money on hot seat or pick a seat. Since boarding announcements are in local language first passengers rushed to the gates especially in small airports where there is not a dedicated line for hot seat passengers. When I asked staff at gate if everyone had hot seats they said yes! Pay for hot seats if you want bulk head or emergency exit seats for leg room. At end of purchase the website will give you seat assignments so don't bother paying for pick a seat either. Airplane and attendants are average for low cost carriers.

AirAsia customer review

CNX-KUL return. As I seldom have checked baggage using the stand alone machines for check-in is a breeze especially as most people don't use them! Flight itself was fine although it was a confusing route march to get to the aircraft. Also having a flight to Chennai at roughly the same time seemed to confuse some passenger. Reasonable cabin crew. I ordered meals in advance and they were onboard although I was listed as a 'no-show' on the manifest. Return to CNX the breakfast pancakes were cold and trying to get the packet of maple syrup open was like a challenge from a game show. Flights were punctual and the return 25 minutes early.

AirAsia customer review

SYD-KUL-SYD. A day flight so no reclined seats from the passenger in front. The space between seats was surprisingly decent. Food is average. The airport LCCT - what a sham. Cabin crew were ok. Cost me AUD$660 return. Fully recommended keeping an open mind about the size of the seats and the organisation of the poor airport facilities.

AirAsia customer review

This is a bad bus service. On my travel BKK-CCU the check-in lines were ridiculous with attendants weighing every piece of baggage. Not sure if the web check-in works as I still had to stand in a long line for over 75 minutes to hand in baggage. The flight itself was fine seats seemed like they were for kids. Attendants seem inexperienced and lack manners.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy