Top 100 Airlines

AirAsia India

"demanded seat charges"

Bangalore to Jaipur with AirAsia India. Having booked 3 tickets under one PNR code while doing Web check-in, I found my 3 allocated seats are not in a row with 1 seat in different row. I called customer care they demanded seat charges for putting all of us in the same row. I refused to pay and not chose not to continue with the Web check-in. At the airport I again asked AirAsia about getting us in a row as a family travelling together. They refused and said they can't do this without additional money. To my utter surprise, the flight was only about 70% occupy and I found the third seat in my row was empty. I will be thinking twice before travelling with AirAsia again.
RouteBLR to JAI
Date FlownAugust 2016

"not assisting on delays"

Verified Review | Delhi to Guwahati with AirAsia India. Delayed the flight with no communications to customers. The flight was scheduled for 1735 hrs, then rescheduled to 1815 hrs, then rescheduled to 1850 hrs, finally took off post 1900 hrs. Customer service at airport were not assisting with any help on delays.
RouteDEL to GAU
Date FlownApril 2016

"reasonable low-fare airline"

This is the first time I'm flying with AirAsia India. Cabin cleanliness and aircraft maintenance is good. Leg room is less, overall gives a neutral opinion. The staff is very polite but seems tired. Meal is not included in the fare. Overall a very good value for money. On-time performance is good. The best price you can fly even on weekends. Very reasonable low-fare airline.
RouteVTZ to DEL
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"a wonderful experience"

This was my first time that I was travelling with AirAsia India and it so happened that while boarding the flight back from Delhi to Bangalore, and as careless it may sound but I lost my Boarding Pass somewhere on the airport. I really panicked because I had to reach Bangalore the next day. I went and talked to the staff on duty and they were really cooperative and they gave me 15 minutes to search for my boarding pass on the airport. They also copied everybody via radio regarding the missing boarding pass. While I was searching for the pass I got a call from officer on duty and he stated that they had found my boarding pass. The staff accompanied me to the aircraft and though the flight got delayed by half an hour but the ground staff made sure that I boarded the flight. All in all it was a wonderful experience travelling with AirAsia
RouteDEL to BLR
Date FlownNovember 2015

"flight attendants very attentive"

I had web-checked in. Aircraft inside was so clean, seats were comfortable. The flight attendants were very attentive. Although there was a delay in take off, we reached Visakhapatnam 15 mins before schedule. I will look forward to travel with them in future. The fare was also very low comparatively. I hope they introduce some aircraft in Bangalore-Kolkata route.
RouteBangalore to Visakhapatnam
Date FlownOctober 2015

"seats more comfortable than competition"

I flew AirAsia India from Jaipur to Pune. They needed 4 people per check in desk to issue one boarding pass. Had to pay extra for the seat I wanted, but they had no change to give back to me, so wasted 10 minutes looking for change. Flight was on time and boarding etc was efficient. Staff on board were friendly and seemed to giggle and laugh a lot. Nice crew, but seemingly not fussed about procedures and information to be given to passengers. Food (that you buy) was mediocre. Flight landed ahead of time and the seats seemed more comfortable than the competition.
RouteJAI to PNQ
Date FlownAugust 2015

"don't care for one lone pax"

AirAsia India give the most uncomfortable seat to a pax who checks in early as their objective is to sell the comfortable seats (forward, aisle, windows, emergency seats with more legroom,). Later as the flight Bangalore-Pune was not full and apparently there was no upgrading of seats chosen by pax on payment, the comfortable seats were allowed to go vacant and the pax were compelled to travel in the most uncomfortable seats. It seems Air Asia have enough customers so they don't care for one lone pax.
RouteBangalore to Pune