AirAsia India

"seat was really comfortable"

Trip Verified | Bangalore to Ranchi via Hyderabad. I really thankful to all the AirAsia staff for their generous behavior, they offered me a meal (looking delicious at the pamphlet) at the time of getting the boarding pass with complementary beverages & water, and I agreed to add a meal,costs me Rs.220. I boarded my flight, seat was really comfortable, legroom were perfect, ambiance was good. The cabin crew were really cooperative. After taking off i got my meal and it was horrible. I enjoyed 2 hours of journey it was a nice experience. I have a strong desire to travel next time with Air Asia.
RouteBangalore to Ranchi
Date FlownDecember 2017

"got delayed for 2.5 hours"

Trip Verified | Delhi to Pune. Worst customer service. Flight on 31st December got delayed for 2.5 hours and delay was notified after the departure time by SMS. When I checked with the AirAsia desk about the delay, they didn't even seem to know that the flight was delayed 2.5 hours.
RouteDelhi to Pune
Date FlownDecember 2017

"prefer AirAsia for my next trip"

Trip Verified | I had the flight from Bangalore to Kolkata with AirAsia India. I forgot power bank in my luggage so they hold my bag at Bangalore airport and told me to sent next day. however, when I reached Kolkata one AirAsia staff attended me and I told her about the luggage I also asked her that since its connecting flight I couldn't collect my bag from Kolkata please arranged to sent it Patna my hometown. The staff spent about 1 hour with me coordinate with Kolkata Airport and finally assured me to send my luggage to my hometown. It was my fault but they handled it very politely. Thanks AirAsia and Bangalore ground staff for all your support definitely I will prefer Air Asia for my next trip.
RouteBangalore to Kolkata
Date FlownOctober 2017

"missed my International flight"

Verified Review | Hyderabad to Kochi. AirAsia cabin crew told me that that can't give me non-veg meal because I had booked for Veg, but if I wan't I can buy veg meal separately. I got to know that the delay wasn't communicated to the connecting airline and I missed my International flight. So I had to book another ticket and Air Asia wouldn't take any responsibility for the same.
RouteHyderabad to Kochi
Date FlownOctober 2017

"no more check in baggage allowed"

Verified Review | Bhubaneswar to Bangalore. I had done a ticket for my brother, flight time was 10pm. We reached airport at 9.20 and they denied to take the luggage as it was too late and no more check in baggages are allowed. They charged 3K for a small bag and they said if you don't wish to pay, you can leave and come next time. And we don't have any other option rather to pay the money.
RouteBhubaneswar to Bangalore
Date FlownOctober 2017

"baggage got left behind"

Verified Review | The flight journey was fine. My baggage got left behind in Bangalore and I had to wait for it to arrive in the next flight and I had to travel to Abu Dhabi the next morning. They didn't even inform me. First time on AirAsia and the worst first impression.
RouteBangalore to Cochin

"happy with the travel"

Verified Review | Vishakhapatnam to Bangalore. I was happy with the travel. My only problem was that I could have missed the flight because the staff didn't announce properly that the boarding started. I went to the staff and asked when is the boarding getting started. Then they announced and I quote "This is a final call to all passengers traveling to Bangalore by AirAsia". Even the instructions in the flight were not properly announced. They were in a hurry to announce and complete it. Most of the passengers asked the belt number to collect baggage again to staff as we were not able to understand. We need to know and understand what is happening and what needs to be done.
RouteVishakhapatnam to Bangalore

"was quite impressed"

Verified Review | Bangalore to Pune. This was my first time flying AirAsia and was quite impressed by the inexpensive fare and the politeness of the crew members. The scheduled departure was 0025 hours, but we departed as early as around 0015 hours when all the passengers had boarded. Though the scheduled arrival at Pune was at 0200 hours, we had landed by 0130 hours, and that half-an-hour early arrival at the destination delighted me. I found the seats respectably comfortable with decent leg-room. Personally I'd have preferred if the seats could recline a little more backward as it was a red-eye flight. And the price of food came as a disappointment, but that's pretty much the case with any other low-cost carrier.
RouteBangalore to Pune
Date FlownAugust 2017

"never to travel via Air Asia again"

Verified Review | Goa to Delhi. My experience with Air Asia was terrible. I had booked a flight which was supposed to take off at 7:25pm with flight duration of 2.5 hours. It got delayed and took off at 9pm. When we land, we got to know that the flight had landed in Jaipur instead of New Delhi due to shortage of fuel. No information or clarity is being given by the crew on the take off schedule. It has been more than 30 minutes of waiting inside the airplane without any service for water or proper air conditioning in the plane. The crew shows no concern for the customers. We still don't know when will we be reaching our destination. This experience has given me a lesson never to travel via Air Asia again.
RouteGoa to Delhi
Date FlownAugust 2017

"no option to pick a seat"

Verified Review | AirAsia India changed the departure time from New Delhi to Bangalore two times around 1:30hrs before departure. Check-in is good but there is no option to pick a seat while web checking. To take an aisle or window seat is chargeable around 450-660. Airline staff is good and cooperative.
RouteNew Delhi to Bangalore