Vote Now

Air Serbia

"cabin crew very attentive"

(Serbia)

Verified Review | Flew Air Serbia from Belgrade to Rome. Cabin crew very attentive, welcome drinks, nuts, a hot meal, towels provided twice, everything for a little over an hour trip. Good leather seats.
RouteBEG to FCO
Date FlownDecember 2016

"one of my worst experiences"

Verified Review | Paris to Thessaloniki via Belgrade. I fly a couple times a year, and my experience with Air Serbia was one of my worst experiences with customer service. Me and my travel companion's flight out of CDG was delayed so they canceled our connecting flight out of Belgrade to Thessaloniki. They then re-booked us on different flights to get to our destination. This is all part of air travel and honestly doesn't bother me. They didn't let us collect our baggage, split me and my travel companion up (we were rushed after we protested) to be on separate flights and delayed our baggage. My luggage arrived after 3 days. I asked for a receipt when it arrived, but was given nothing, so I cannot receive a reimbursement through my travel insurance for delayed baggage. My travel companion's baggage is still delayed 6 days now and we continue to be provided with no information. The Air Serbia staff at Paris CDG were rude, not able to provide clear instructions, have not answered any inquires about delayed baggage, and knowingly split up two people traveling together. Flight delays, lost/delayed baggage, etc. are all part of air travel, the way Air Serbia treats its customers is far from the norm and I will not be flying with them or recommending them to anyone.
RouteCDG to SKG via BEG
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"24 hour delay"

(Bulgaria)

Verified Review | 24 hour delay on route CDG-BEG-SOF - Thank you Air Serbia! The flight from CDG to BEG was delayed 60 min due to late arrival of the plane from BEG. During the flight, the captain informed connecting passengers about the gates for other connecting flights, but not ours. It turned out when we landed, that the plane for SOF had just departed, leaving around 15 miserable passengers on the ground, facing the bored ground staff of Air Serbia. "You can fly for SOF in 24h, there is no any other way". Simple as that. Yes, they provided a hotel, food and transfer, but I could not believe it is possible nowadays for an "Airline" to leave you with a 24h delay, when there is nothing abnormal, like weather conditions or a strike.
RouteCDG to SOF via BEG
Date FlownJanuary 2017

"poor cabin crew service"

London to Belgrade. Poor cabin crew service! The flight was almost full and most of the passengers obviously carried more than one cabin bag, so space for luggage above my seat was full. Instead of helping me to find space for my bag and jacket, a member of cabin staff told me to keep it under my seat. Later I found enough space above the seat two rows in front of mine. This shows that the staff does not take enough care and it's unacceptable to have an uncomfortable 3-hour flight that I paid about 500€! This is not a low cost airline and their service is quite expensive, therefore they should make sure all passengers have enough comfort! Or at least try to help!
RouteLHR to BEG

"staff are excellent"

Belgrade to Brussels. You may think that a relatively small country like Serbia would have a basic airline however, the business class in my opinion is far better than any other European airline. The A319 is a small aircraft but the business class feels very spacious. Air Serbia use two seats instead of leaving the third seat in place. The choice of food and drinks are good quality. The staff are excellent and are only to happy to help, they even offered me an iPad to watch movies when my laptop ran out of battery. I've travelled with Air Serbia several times in economy, for flights over 2hrs a choice of food is available and drinks, alcoholic and soft. The 'elevate' app and free wifi make this airline a pleasure to travel on. You can also upgrade to business class in the airport to lots of destinations for around 110€. Take note larger European carriers
RouteBEG to BRU
Date FlownDecember 2016

"lots of room for improvement"

Verified Review | Belgrade to Malta return, the aircraft advertised was the A319 - however we were ushered in an ancient Aviolet (Air Serbia charter division) Boeing 737-300 inherited from Yugoslav Airlines which was a huge disappointment. Some half-hearted attempts have been made to make the really old cabin interior look a little more up to date, but not much. Another, slightly better preserved 737 flew us back to Belgrade. The boarding process in Belgrade was smooth as the flight was half-empty but a nightmare on return when it was full - it took ages to check in, however both flights took off with only minor delays. Some cabin crew members looked a bit surly, others on the other hand had an attitude which could best be described as overfamiliar. In both directions we were offered a miniscule, taste-free chicken sandwich - two bites and it's gone - and a very dry, hardened cookie for a meal. The return flight arrived at the remotest gate possible, the one habitually used by low cost carriers - even though there were loads of other empty gates - hardly any aircraft around at the time in fact. There was a considerable delay in delivering the luggage. All in all, the flight experience was bland and forgettable, with lots of room for further improvement, but generally on par with what's today being offered by most European legacy carriers in economy class.
RouteBEG to MLA
Date FlownAugust 2016

"8 hour delay, no comunication"

(Romania)

Verified Review | Bucharest to Prague via Belgrade with Air Serbia. 8 hour delay and no comunication. We have to stay in the airport until they reroute us but only after 8 hours. Bad attitude at the airport and by email. I will never fly again with this company.
RouteOTP to PRG via BEG
Date FlownDecember 2015

"flights were on time"

My first flights with Air Serbia, I was impressed. Both flights were on time, the crew were very welcoming and food pretty good (a choice between London and Belgrade). It was standard seating for economy class, not particularly comfortable but fine for a short flight. The overall impression was of a well managed airline with good staff. I had an overnight stop in Belgrade which worked well, the airport is efficient and easy to use, no queues. Transport into the city was regular and very good value. One of my better flight experiences of recent years and I would recommend Air Serbia to others.
RouteLHR to ATH via BEG
Date FlownOctober 2016

"cheerful and attentive"

Verified Review | Belgrade to Paris CDG. I was pleasantly surprised by the stark difference between JAT and Air Serbia. The aircraft was new and clean. The ground staff was efficient and the crew onboard was exceptionally cheerful and attentive. As an economy passenger, even a menu with an actual meal and drink selection was included. Although it was my first and only flight with the newly-branded Air Serbia to date, I was impressed enough to say that Air Serbia is one of the best airlines I have flown.
RouteBEG to CDG
Date FlownFebruary 2016

"seats hardly recline"

(Thailand)

Verified Review | Belgrade to Abu Dhabi. Although the difference to the defunct JAT is enormous, the business class (2 rows of 24 seats each) is very low-class and only be classified as economy deluxe; in the first row, it is not even possible to stretch legs completely. Seats hardly recline. Food was good, flight attendants very friendly, wines good, and the amenity kit ok, even for the day flight between Abu Dhabi to Belgrade. Pity, with some small upgrading, it could be excellent. Inflight entertainment with your own iPad (if you have downloaded the special software beforehand) or with Air Serbia's iPads
RouteBEG to AUH