Air France

Review by (France)

Good service and meals. Poor lounge in Washington and not enough seats.
RouteWashington DC to CDG
Date Flown27-01-2015

Review by (France)

Very nice staff and good value for money. The cabin was comfortable and pilots were nice by often communicating information about the flight to the passengers. I will surely book a flight with Air France for my next trip to the USA !
RouteNew-York to Paris
Date Flown27-08-2015

Air France customer review

Review by (United States)

This was possibly the worst "Business Class" experience I've had on an airline. My wife and I had planned a trip to Paris and Lisbon for our anniversary. I booked the long flights on American first class for both of us. For the connection from CDG to LIS I had just booked standard economy seats. Seeing this was an anniversary trip, I decided to upgrade my economy tickets to BC. This was a little over $600 per ticket. As we boarded the plane, I knew instantly this was not going to be a good experience, as I turned to look at my business class seat that I spent over $600 upgrading to, I realized that the only difference between my seat and an ecomomy seat, is that they don't seat anyone in the center seat. Other than that, same size, same leg room. Same everything except they have a bright red tag that hangs off the seat that says business class. The cabin was filthy. The seats looked like they hadn't been cleaned in months. My arm rest was broken, the seat was on permanent recline. The FA came over twice to tell me to put my seat up and both times, once we got the seat into position, it reclined again on its own. Frustrated, I asked the FA, what comes with Business Class to make it worth the extra money I paid to upgrade and the response was "a free meal". I have dined at some of the finest restaurants in the world so I am well aware of how amazing a $600 meal can be. This was clearly not a $600 meal. The "beef pinwheel" was raw. The rest of the food was no better. The trip back from LIS to CDG was slightly better but still not worth spending additional dollars to upgrade. I couldn't be more disappointed.
RouteCDG to LIS
Date Flown25-08-2015

Review by (France)

Air France have continued to improve over the last couple of years to provide an excellent quality of flight services. The A380's are a dream to fly on, with comfortable seats and room to move around on the double-decker plane. Champagne is offered as an aperitif in economy class and the food was good. The entertainment system had more than enough choices and the crew were friendly, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend Air France for their in-flight experience.
RouteParis to Johannesburg
Date Flown21-07-2015

Review by (France)

Although I would recommend the overall service, comfort and entertainment of Air France flight to New York, flying from Delhi is a different story. Indeed, the entertainment system and the screens on this A330 are the same as ones introduced more than ten years ago. The food was scarce, distasteful and movie selection was approximately the same as in July which left little choice since I had seen most of them on the way to Delhi two weeks earlier. The IFE was at times unresponsive. It seems a global airline should offer unvarying service whatever the destination. However, such is not the case with Air France.
RouteDelhi to Paris
Date Flown21-08-2015

Air France customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

An excellent flight. Cabin crew were professional at all times, friendly and attentive. Business cabin relatively small but comfortable. Only one toilet in the cabin so had to wait on several occasions. Flat beds comfortable. Plenty of choice from an excellent food and wine menu. Superb service when serving food throughout the flight. Flight ran to schedule.
AircraftBoeing 777 200
RouteParis to Guangzhou
Date Flown20-08-2015

Review by (Australia)

Comfortable seat, legroom was fine. Cabin crew speak a little English. Short flight, a croissant and a cup of drink was served.
RouteParis-CDG to Milan-LIN
Date Flown19-07-2015

Review by (Italy)

I flew on new A380 of Air France from Paris to Johannesurg. Cabin was great. Located on upper deck. Recline of seat is not so high but still acceptable. Entertainment is good but not as great as some airlines. No big choice of movie compared to Emirates or Singapore Airlines. Food is good and refreshment service is also good but not excellent. No choice of fresh fruit which is quite important during long haul flight.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteFCO to JNB via CDG
Date Flown19-03-2015

Air France customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

Paris CDG to Shanghai. Flights supposed to be with Air France in both directions, but due to operational issues the outward was with KLM, which we thought was pretty good. The return journey with Air France was very good. Cabin crew attentive professional and very helpful. Very comfortable seat, great food. Stylish service. Generally a very good experience indeed and will certainly consider Air France for my future long haul flights.
RouteCDG to Shanghai
Date Flown18-05-2015

Review by (Canada)

Flew from Toronto to CDG on the upper deck of a 747. Upper deck is slightly more expensive than lower deck economy but every penny was worth it as it was the best Transatlantic flight I have been on. I have flown with Air Transat, Air Canada, British Airways, KLM, and Austrian Airlines across the Atlantic, but Air France was easily the best experience. The cabin was clean, the seats were very comfortable, the food was good, the entertainment was especially noteworthy, and the flight attendants were also some of the best that I have flown with.
RouteToronto to Paris