Air Dolomiti

Review by (Italy) 2nd July 2015

I was flying from TRN-MUC last August, the overall flight experience was good. I booked the flight through Lufthansa where Air Dolomiti is their carrier operating from Turin. The cabin crew were polite and helpful. The flight was on time, but the ground crew delayed it a few minutes with moving passengers from the aircraft to the terminal. I flew thrice in the same month on the same route where my overall satisfaction was good.
AircraftEmbraer E195
RouteTurin to Munich

Review by (Poland) 6th September 2014

LH1964 18 Aug operated by Air Dolomiti. Great service. We were offered very tasteful tramezzino. FA offered 2 or 3 drinks and tramezzino rounds.

Review by (Italy) 15th August 2014

Flight LH9444 from Munich to Bergamo Orio al Serio. Seating 8C (economy class). The short trip was really good and inexpensive. On board the seating was comfortable and the legroom was perfect. Also service on board was good but one hostess was impolite (the only negative note).

Review by (Belgium) 4th June 2014

PSA-MUC in June 2014 in economy class. Flight left with +/- 25mins delay due to a medical emergency on board. Spacious cabin in this nice Embraer 195 aircraft. Refreshing towel for hands and face was offered before take-off and after take-off the meal service begun including a sandwich and drinks. Wine is offered in a real glass which is a bonus! Second time for me on this airline and truly to be recommended!

Review by (United States) 5th March 2014

MUC-FLR in February 2014 in economy flight was full. Plane was clean-although economy was pretty cramped flight staff was pleasant and professional. Air Dolomiti even gave us a snack and a drink on this short flight. Arrived on time. Would recommend (they are part of the Lufthansa network we thought we were booking a LH flight when we booked). Enjoyable experience.

Review by (United Kingdom) 9th September 2013

Flew on a charter from Gatwick to Verona on an Inghams holiday. The flights both ways were on time and 30 minutes shorter than quoted. The staff were welcoming professional and immaculate. The plane was an Embraer 195 and was spotless. Snacks only provided so no comments really well it was a charter. I would not hesitate to fly again with them.

Review by (Italy) 1st September 2013

I'm a New Yorker living in Bergamo Italy. Flying to NYC via Malpensa is not convenient. So I looked forward to trying Lufthansa's route: Newark to Frankfurt (Lufthansa) connecting with their partner Air Dolomiti to Bergamo (Orio al Serio.) Monday August 26 at Newark/Lufthansa check-in I couldn't obtain a boarding pass for the Air Dolomiti flight. After much delay Lufthansa informed me that the flight had been cancelled. According to Lufthansa they were not informed by their own partner. Obviously I was also not informed. Another flight was not available for another 12 hours. This lead to a series of aggravating delays rescheduling mishaps lost (and found baggage) etc. Cancellations happen but why wasn't Lufthansa or the passengers informed by Air Dolomiti?

Review by (United Kingdom) 6th February 2013

I had a pleasantly smooth flight. Service was excellent plane spotless plenty of sparkling wine to keep me company during my flight from Turin to Munich - I wish they flew out of London as well as I would go out of my way to use this company.

Review by (Canada) 9th November 2012

Venice to Munich en route to Toronto 26 October 2012. Arrived at Marco Polo at 5.30 am for 8.45 am flight. Smooth check-in with two young staff members assisting passengers. Our slightly overweight suitcases accepted without comment and no surcharge. Informed our flight was delayed 2 hours (which would have caused us to miss our Air Canada connection in Munich) but we were being put on the 7 am flight which was boarding shortly. Sent past the long line for security check as Priority passengers and loaded on the transporter minutes later. The ATR7 my first non-jet flight took off on time with a full load. Almost immediately we were served a tasty cake with cappuccino by a smiling attendant. Began descent into Munich 20 minutes ahead of the scheduled flight time. A comfortable plane excellent service friendly staff efficient processing.

Review by (Germany) 25th June 2012

Flew from Pisa to Munich on an ATR 72. Never flew on that model before and was amazed. Nice aircraft. Service was ok and the flight arrived on time. Seating was ok. Little narrow but then again its only a regional airline. The whole operation had an Italian charm. All in all a nice small charismatic airline.