Air Busan

"was a disaster"

(New Zealand)

Verified Review | Today in morning when we were coming Jeju to Busan, it was 10 minutes late, which is acceptable. But after this when all the passengers were in plane and it start to run, they stopped. We were informed that there is an issue and pilot will take plane back. We were kept waiting another few minutes and cabin manager announce that they are looking into it and will give further notice. Crew members were serving water and juice. Further notice kept happening for next two hours and plane finally moved at 12:35 pm, instead of 10:30 am. It was my first time to fly with Air Busan to Jeju, which was a disaster.
AircraftBX8104
RouteJeju to Busan
Date FlownSeptember 2017

"they don't have aerobridge"

Flew Air Busan from Jeju to Busan. No delays - my experience of taking budget airlines gives me an impression that they will surely delay. They served orange juice that was quite nice onboard. Smooth landing at Busan. I slept on board. But they don't have aerobridge like Korean Air, Asiana Airlines or Jeju air.
RouteCJU to PUS
Date FlownNovember 2016

"customer service appears to be top "

We were in Jeju flying to Busan then connecting to Gimpo. I noticed our flight was delayed and we may miss the connection. I queried this with ground staff. Within 16 minutes our flights were changed (at no cost), 4 people's luggage located, dragged across the airport, by tiny female ground staff, identified and reloaded then we were seated in row 1 of the airline and off to Gimpo. Totally amazing. I am still astounded that this happened. Plus a refund on our original flight. Congratulations Air Busan. If I could I would fly this airline regularly - customer service appears to be top of their list.
RouteCJU to GMP
Date FlownJuly 2016

"check-in staff were incredible"

We highly recommend the staff at Jeju airport. We were booked Jeju to Busan, Busan to Gimpo. Our flight from Jeju was delayed and we would have missed our connection in Busan. The check-in staff were incredible when we queried if they could assist us, they changed our bookings to a direct flight with only 15 minutes to do this. 2 lasses retrieved our luggage (for 4 people, not light) from the original flight, hauled it to the check in desk so we could confirm they had our luggage & all correct, then down onto the tarmac into the plane. This was all completed within approximately 15minutes. It was brilliant of the staff. They were crediting us with the change flight we had incurred earlier and missed the button - it become a payment, - this was not an issue for us, it was only $37.00 Australian and the service those girls gave us was quite unbelievable. Flight was good too.
RouteCJU to GMP
Date FlownJuly 2016

"one of the best budget airlines"

Gimpo-Jeju and Jeju-Gimpo. One of the best budget airlines I have flown with thus far. Air fares were cheap. The seat was really comfortable for such a short distance and legroom room was really spacious (more space than SIA). Beverages were served despite the short flight and FAs were very friendly. Airport staff very polite when we were checking in. Definitely fly with this airline again in the future.
RouteGimpo to Jeju
Date FlownNovember 2015

Air Busan customer review

I recently flew Gimpo - Jeju and Jeju - Busan and what a great experience! Fares were cheap included baggage and when I changed my flights to spend more time in Jeju I only had to pay the fare difference. The seats were the same pitch as Qantas (31") flights departed close to schedule and drinks were served despite the short flight time. The only slight criticism I have is that their website is a bit tricky parts of it rely on Flash which may be why I couldn't get an English version to load on my mobile device also whenever I tried to put my passport details in I got an error - if this happens try selecting "No passport" this worked for me. I'll definitely choose them again if I'm flying their routes - great effort!

Air Busan customer review

PUS-GMP 737-500. The weather was deteriorating and we were caught off guard by a typhoon heading our way. We got rebooked for free quick and friendly service. At the gate the flights would all be cancelled. The flight was bulk loaded pilots ready. The first delay occurred as extra service agents were called to the gate and were providing information to the passengers. After an hour delay we observed extra pilots boarding as well we learned the captain after deliberating safety being his major concern decided to fly out. A quick boarding nearly full flight and we took off in heavy winds and weather while dark. Despite the weather the pilot remarked thanking us for coming along for the ride saying Hang tight and nice flight which broke the tension. Even though it was a bumpy flight the crew were really calm and nice which calmed us all they spoke English too. It's times like this they must remain calm and they did. Not one time did we feel anything other than our safety was what was most important. A very capable and friendly airline.

Air Busan customer review

PUS-CJU B737 Short flight from us an to Jeju Island. Left and arrived on time. comfortable seating. No food served; just a 50cc bottle of water handed out. No inflight entertainment.

(Hong Kong)

I flew with my family from Fukuoka to Busan for a holiday. Although we stayed for a night in Busan and then flew to Seoul the next day the airport staff were very helpful and friendly they helped me reserve seats for the second route with leg room. The ticket fee was still attractive even though it was during their New Year. No choice for the drink (only Jeju orange juice) inflight. No delays.

(Japan)

FUK-PUS return on an aged 737-400 clean and offering reasonable leg space. Check-in courteous despite I arrived pretty late. No inflight service for such a short flight they served orange juice but it was not necessary to do so if fares go lower. They have an interesting selection of duty free shopping on the plane it's worth trying it. Uneventful trips and luggage arrived safe and sound. I'd wish they offered more routes into Korea from Fukuoka. Very user-friendly website that allows to catch good fares and per it's seat selection. Flying BX was a nice surprise.