Air Arabia

"never again we will book this airline"

Trip Verified | Marrakesh to Frankfurt. Never again: 3 hr delay and finally touch down in Hahn instead of FRA (120 KM away = 1,5 h bus drive). We got this information after arrival even though this was already planned before take-off in Marrakesh (the customs officers in Hahn told us!). My sister was waiting for hours at FRA-airport and she was seriously worried, because she didn´t get any update of this flight. They even switched off the TV screen with our position on the map during the last hour. And no explanation or serious excuse for all this trouble! no further comment and never again we will book this airline!
RouteMarrakesh to Frankfurt
Date FlownApril 2018

"excuse to avoid to help us"

Trip Verified | Gatwick to Marrakech. This never happened to me with others airline. Firstly the website they have doesn’t work and doesn’t let you check in. Because of that I missed my flight. You supposed to be there 3h before to do just the check in. We were one 1h before departure and they didn’t let us check in. I couldn’t believe it all the money we paid was for nothing. Then it get worse in the airport they didn’t have help desk so we went to a different airline to see if they could help us. They didn’t know what to say. So we ask for the number of air Arabia and we called them, they costumers service did not know how to speak English. We believe it was an excuse to avoid to help us. This is respectful. Is just business for them. But for us it was work and saving money to take nice holidays. But know all is ruined.
RouteGatwick to Marrakech
Date FlownMarch 2018

"had to stay in Shajrah one day more"

(Poland)

Trip Verified | Colombo to Kiev via Sharjah. We had planned flight on January 26th 2018, at 4:55am. Air Arabia had an hour delay, so we took off at 5:55am from Colombo to Sharjah. In this time in Sharjah appeared a fog, and we landed at 10:53am in Sharjah and Air Arabia staff members told us that our flight to Kiev took off and we had to stay in Shajrah one day more. We checked our flight to Kiev and we know that this plane took off at 10:38am, so we don’t know why Air Arabia couldn’t stop this flight 15 minutes more. Air Arabia didn’t it, ok, but we had in this same day (26 January) booked flight from Kiev to Poland, we had booked hotel in Poznan and we had booked bus from Poznan to Wroclaw because this is our living place. We told about ours reservations to Air Arabia staff and they said that we must spend one day in Sharjah but next day we will have flight to Kiev and then when we were in Kiev, some person from Air Arabia company will give us airline tickets from Kiev to Poland. Air Arabia staff provided us that we will got a ticket to Poland most certainly. In the same day we checked some flight from Kiev to Poland and we had flight to Wroclaw for 150 PLN for one person, but Air Arabia company provided us that bought airline ticket for us, so we only checked flight options. The next day 27th January when we were waiting at the gate at flight to Kiev after the security control someone form AirArabia looking for us, with whom We went to the Transfer Desk and once again confirmed that we will have a transfer from Kiev to Poland. When we arrived to Kiev, an employee of AirArabia first said he did not know the case, later he told that he knows something, but he cannot help us. If we will know that Air Arabia company fails us in Kiev, or if Air Arabia staff will told us 26th that they can’t buy ticket for us, we will buy cheaper airlines ticket to Wroclaw on 26th January for 150 PLN. In Kiev, we were left without any help, and the employees of AirArabia behaved very rude. We had to buy more expensive airline ticket to Poland.
RouteColombo to Kiev via Shariah
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"worst flight of my life"

(Morocco)

Trip Verified | Montpellier to Casablanca. I've had the worst flight of my life. First there was a total lack of communication and customer care. Secondly they lied to us when when we were about to land in casablanca, by saying that the airport Mohammed V was closed, and that we had to wait in Rabat airport to replenish the fuel. in fact it was not closed but there was evident technical problems in the airplane. And finally, they didn't even offer some water to apologize for delaying us by 2 hours and for the other inconveniences
RouteMontpellier to Casablanca
Date FlownJanuary 2018

"very good experience"

Trip Verified | Hyderabad to Muscat via Sharja. It was very good experience with the flight. Air Arabia staff was supportive and helping nature. Flight approaches to the final destination within time and the flight was very clean and with the good food. Hope I will travel once again with this flight.
RouteHyderabad to Muscat via Sharja
Date FlownDecember 2017

"I have never been treated worse"

Trip Verified | I flew Marrakech to Fez with my wife and had an absolutely horrible customer service experience. I had to pay 40 euros to put our cabin baggage (truly under 10 Kg) in the hold, although it was clearly stated on the website that I was allowed both cabin baggage and an additional underseat bag. Later I saw people boarding the same flight with both of these items. I asked the lady at the customer service desk attending to us in how is she allowing others and on what basis were we picked, she was rude and unhelpful. I have never been treated worse by any airline in all my years of travelling. I would never ever use Air Arabia Marocco again, one more dissatisfied customer to your list, keep the good work with your efficient and well trained staff.
RouteMarrakech to Fez
Date FlownDecember 2017

"Avoid this airline whenever you can"

Verified Review | Marrakech to Frankfurt. Got the information that the flight will be delayed by 3.5 hrs at a time when the flight should actually already have started. It didn't go to the planned destination (Frankfurt) but to Hahn - a 1.5 hrs bus drive away from Frankfurt. But the worst was the handling: Only after 2 hours of insisting and talking to the responsible person the passengers got a voucher to buy some food or drinks - with the value of 5 Euro! Finally arrived in Frankfurt 6 hours delayed at 2am in the night. No connecting trains. No compensation from the airline offered, and it can't be enforced because the airline is not under EU law. Avoid this airline whenever you can!
RouteMarrakech to Frankfurt
Date FlownNovember 2017

"Absolutely appalling"

Verified Review | Flew Marrakech to London Gatwick. Absolutely appalling. I had to pay 50 euros to put my cabin baggage in the hold, although it was clearly stated on the website that I was allowed both cabin baggage and an additional underseat bag. I later saw people boarding the same flight with both of these items. The woman at the customer service desk was rude and unhelpful, I have never been treated worse by any airline in all my years of travelling. I would never use Air Arabia Maroc again even if you paid me. Avoid at all costs.
RouteMarrakech to London Gatwick
Date FlownNovember 2017

"7 hour flight without water"

(Sweden)

Verified Review | Worst company ever. They didn’t show the whole the safety video before the flight, and it was not possible to buy even water on the plane when you fly from Morocco to Sweden. I had Moroccan currency, Swedish currency and credit card, but the only payment the accept was euro. So they took my water and my sandwich and I had a 7 hour flight without water.
RouteAgadir to Stockholm via Toulouse
Date FlownOctober 2017

"dissatisfied with my flight "

(Iran)

Verified Review | Muscat to Tehran via Sharjah. My first flight delayed about 2 hours and I lost my second flight as the second flight departed just 15 minutes before our arrival. I am dissatisfied with my flight because the second did not wait for us just for 15 minutes (we were about 13 people left behind). I talked to many staff of Air Arabia and all gave me false information. They said do not worry as the second flight will wait for you. For having a rest they sent me to a room shared with 8 people rather than a basic hotel room. A second flight arranged for us for 24 hours later with no any clear explanation. I sent an email through their website but no any reaction
RouteMuscat to Tehran via Sharjah