Aeromexico

"professional and attentive"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Guadalajara to Mexico City. High-quality service by professional and attentive staff. Free snacks and drinks (including alcoholic beverages) were served. Personal in-flight entertainment screen in all seats and USB port. Good in-flight magazine and WiFi on board. Flight connection and luggage delivery information given immediately after landing in Mexico City and while taxing to gate.
RouteGuadalajara to Mexico City
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"would recommend AeroMexico"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Miami to Mexico City. At check-in, AeroMexico staff were very nice, I really like their policies except for the 25 dollar charge for bags. Boarding was quick. The seats at the plane were comfortable and AeroMexico have Inflight entertainment on many planes with many choices. The food was tasty and free of charge, the flight attendants served coffee and beverages, and the plane had Gogo wifi. I would recommend AeroMexico for its destinations and modern planes.
RouteMiami to Mexico City
Date FlownMay 2018

"friendly and professional"

(Mexico)

Trip Verified | Mexico City to Guadalajara. Used web check-in services, got my mobile boarding pass. Used the Sky Priority line in Mexico City’s T2 security checkpoint. Sky Priority and zone boarding was done perfectly. Bin space was good, the crew extremely friendly and professional service-oriented. On time departure and early arrival. In-flight entertainment with individual tv screens and also good wi-fi (I started my writing my review with Aeromexico’s GoGo in-flight WiFi!). I am a frequent flyer and enjoy using AeroMexico very much, I find it of high standards and very reliable.
RouteMexico City to Guadalajara
Date FlownSeptember 2018

"crew were very attentive"

Trip Verified | AM 698. Check in at Mexico City Airport was a bit slowish due to the fact that many international flights were leaving mid-afternoon. While boarding the plane newspapers as well as candy were offered on the jetway, once on board the aircraft we were handed out headphones. The crew on this flight were rather courteous. This flight was on a Boeing with Sky Interior which had bigger bins and private TVs on every seat with a wide selection of movies. For this flight I chose row 29 since the last few rows offer an extra seat of legroom. After take off people were offered bottles of water, about thirty minutes after that beer, spirits, sodas and juices as well as a bag with peanuts or some sort of trail mix. Since I was in the back I had no choice on dinner but at least food is free. I was offered pasta with veggies and cheese, yoghurt, beer, salad and bread, there was another drink service mid flight and prior to landing more water bottles were offered. By far this was a great five hour flight, crew were very attentive and curious and you get better perks than what American carriers offer on flights between Mexico and the USA.
RouteMexico City to Boston

"recommend this airline"

Trip Verified | Houston to Mexico City. This was the second leg of my trip from Houston to Mexico City. An hour prior to boarding the gate agent called me to inform me my connecting luggage was ready to be put on the plane and I could pick it up once I arrived in Mexico City. This flight was operated by AeroMexico Connect on an Embraer 190. Once we started boarding it was done from zone one through three. Newspapers and candy were available on the jet bridge in both English and Spanish and flight attendants smiled and welcomed us onboard. About an hour into this short two hour flight snack boxes containing a mini croissant, two slices of cheese, apple sauce and a chocolate were handed out in economy class. Alcohol was available I ordered tequila and orange juice. Afterwards I was given a beer and we landed in Mexico City on time. Service was great what makes it better flying a Mexican carrier is having a latin crew as well as not having to pay for alcohol or food. Would recommend this airline.
AircraftE190
RouteHouston to Mexico City
Date FlownJuly 2018

"try not to use this airline again"

Trip Verified | Aeromexico personnel at the airport are rude and incompetent, they feel that we are begging for a favor when we are the ones paying their salary, if you ever need a flight think twice before choosing Aeromexico. My kids arrived to the wrong gate, for thus reason they arrived 1 hr before their flight to the correct gate, they told the attendants their flight was soon to depart but they didn't do anything and had them wait in line which was going to depart at a later time. By the time they got to the counter it was late and they lost their flight, customer service couldn't do anything for us. We will try not to use this airline again.
RouteMéxico to Tijuana

"recommend the company"

(Norway)

Trip Verified | Mexico City to Amsterdam. Bought flights was in time, and landed before schedule. Service on airport was good, important you save the immigration ticket you receive on arrival, you need to give this when you board the airplane on return. Absolutely everything have been smooth, and its important to keep eye on monitors. Terminal 2 is small, so in case of gate change you dont need more than 5 minute from end to other end. Gate shows normally 1 hour before boarding time, so you have plenty of time. Crew gave a super service, with great food and alcohol, and I can recommend the company.
RouteMexico City to Amsterdam
Date FlownJune 2018

"sat in the airport for 8 hours"

Not Verified | Mexico City to Houston. The connecting flight from Mexico City, Aeromexico/Delta gave me & my fiancé a really bad experience. They did not assign gate numbers for their flights initially and when we asked staff around us for our gate number they kept giving us the incorrect one causing us to miss our first flight at 3 and had to have it changed to 8. So we sat in the airport for 12 hours because of misinformed staff. We spoke to a manager for Aeromexico who was very rude and snappy and kept telling us that we should have been at the right gate even when we explained to her that the rep gave us the wrong gate number. She didn’t care what we had to say and just told us that it would be $400 to change flights. Something told us to speak to another Supervisor and their happened to be a man who politely listened to us and understood that we did not intentionally miss our flight because of the misunderstandings and as a courtesy he had our flight changed. Downside was that the next flight was not until 8pm so we sat in the airport for 8 hours. Will not be flying through this company again.
RouteMexico City to Houston

"cancelled my reservation"

Trip Verified | San Luis to Tijuana via Mexico City. Aeromexico cancelled my reservation without any phone call, email, or text message. When I asked why or how this could have happened they had no explanation other than I should go to an airport and show my ID and card. Which I did, immediately but did not do any good. I had to re-buy the tickets but this time for $300 more than when I made the purchase 12 hours earlier. They have no live customer service that deals with billing issue, they have only an email team that didnt see anything wrong with what they did. I wonder how many other people they cancel on just to re-sell at a higher price.
RouteSan Luis to Tijuana via Mexico City
Date FlownMay 2018

"show them my identification"

Trip Verified | Bogota to Seattle via Mexico City. I purchased a ticket for my brother so he could come to the USA. I used my credit card to purchase the ticket. The next day I received an email from AeroMexico saying that I had to drive 2 hours to the airport to show them my identification. I contacted my credit card and was informed that they had approved the transaction. Turns out AeroMexico has a third party system that randomly flags charges and denies them and there is no way to override it. This is obviously a company from a developing country as this would never happen in a US company.
RouteBogota to Seattle via Mexico City