Best Cabin Crew

Aerolineas Argentinas

"will think twice to fly again"

(Israel)

A domestic Aerolineas Argentinas flight from Puerto Iguazu to Buenos Aires (Aeroparque). The scheduled time of depart was 9:20AM. As we arrived to the airport, no one told us that there is a delay and we were after check-in and security. Finally, we left the small airport at 12:40pm after more than 3 hours of waiting then the excepted. Plane was Boeing 737-700 with easyjet seats which were OK. The snack box was okay and decent for the 1 hour and 45 mins of the flight. Aeroparque's terminal is very nice, clean and comfortable. Next time I will think twice to fly with Aerolineas Argentinas.
RouteIGR to AEP
Date FlownMay 2015

"the good service"

Trelew to Buenos Aires. I was surprised by the good service. I wanted to pay for extra kilo's of luggage since the maximum is 15kgs for an inbound flight and I will fly intercontinental later on. My suitcase was 18kgs but the ground stewardess told me that I don't have to pay for it, 18kgs is no problem at all. I reserved a window seat (5F) and when I came to that place, only 5D was available. My neighbor was a crying baby. In that moment I thought that this was going to be a worse flight. Then a man came to me if I wanted to change seats because he was the father of the crying baby. So: yes please. Still no window seat and I tried to explain that it was rude to take my windowseat, but I don't think he understood. I didn't expect food and drink service for a 1:50hr flight, but they offered us lovely cookies and a drink. Good job for this airline!
RouteREL to EZE
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"I am overall pleased"

Buenos Aires to Miami. I have flown Aerolineas Argentinas 10 years ago, and I I was not looking forward to this trip, but since my friends bought it, I was forced to join. To my surprise the airplane was new, excellent condition and even had entertainment. I think it was way better than my Iberia from Madrid to Buenos Aires. The food was very good, I had beef, which is no surprise when you think it's an Argentinian airline. Also wine was great and the crew was professional and efficient. They seemed to be very happy with their job. Entertainment was great on the A330 but not that great on the A340. Of course they are not Emirates or Qatar, but I am overall pleased with this airline.
RouteEZE to MIA
Date FlownNovember 2015

"business class seats old"

Rosario to Barcelona via Buenos Aires with Aerolineas Argentinas. Horrible airplane, no plug in for the laptop. Unacceptable in Business Class. Food was horrible, awful croissant and roll, not eatable. Business class seats old, not possible to lay flat completely. It was possible to sleep, therefore with this respect ok. No Airshow, it was frozen after 30 minutes flight and it wasn't reset, even after flight attendants were notified. No chance to know where we are.
RouteROS to BCN via EZE
Date FlownDecember 2015

"very good service"

Flew with some friends from Buenos Aires to Iguazu and back in late october with Aerolineas Argentinas. Very good service, specially the cabin crew was very polite and nice and I was surprised by their fluency in german. The flight was comfortable, in time and snacks given was quite abundant for such a short trip. I really can't complain about anything.
RouteAEP to Iguazu
Date FlownOctober 2015

"in-flight service usually good"

Buenos Aires Aeroparque to Mar Del Plata on 17th November, a 6:45am flight actually on Austral E-190. Weather was bad and lightning delayed many flights. Aerolineas Argentinas agents at the gates are either super nice or super awful. The screen says "see agent" for the flight, and the agents don't know anything. Finally after 3 hours they assign our gate and we board by bus and stairs in the pouring rain. Nice Austral E-190 - love these planes. Good knee-room. In-seat video, not a great selection but for the short domestic flights its fine. Flight attendants were all smiles. AR ground service is always bad, but their in-flight service is usually good. Arrived after 40 minute flight - bags off quick in the small terminal. Arrived safe so that is key.
AircraftE-190
RouteAEP to MDQ
Date FlownNovember 2015

"never fly with them again"

(Chile)

Our Aerolineas Argentinas flight Cordoba-Buenos Aires was canceled during our check in for the first leg in Rosario, the “compensation” was to travel in a cramped taxi with no luggage space, had to carry bags on our laps for 5 hours, to Buenos Aires. We have had no reply to refund request, by what others said, this seems to be usual with Aerolineas Argentinas. Will never fly with them again.
RouteRosario to Buenos Aires via Cordoba
Date FlownAugust 2015

Aerolineas Argentinas customer review

My flight to Buenos Aires was not full, plenty of room to stretch. Flight to Miami was full because of school vacation, big mistake on my part. The A330 is uncomfortable in economy. When the seat in front of you is reclined, you have the tray table pitted against you stomach, even if you are not fat. The flight attendants should ask everyone to sit upright when serving meals on the A330. Rows are so close that it is impossible to get up from your seat normally. One must slide to the end and climb out. I have flown this aircraft before and they are all the same in Economy - horrible. Considering how packed the flight was, the flight attendants were excellent. The food was mediocre with two choices: pasta or beef, and very small servings. Flight attendants provided drinks generously and water service was available throughout the flight. Bathrooms were kept fairly clean. Movie selection was very good, free headphones were provided. A very uncomfortable aircraft, avoid the A330 Economy. Only seats that looked spacious were the exit row seats. Check-in at EZE was smooth despite crowds and airport chaos.
RouteBuenos Aires to Miami
Date FlownJuly 2015

(Poland)

Flight was delayed 1 hr due to late arrival from Buenos Aires. I used Alitalia Lounge in Terminal 3, modern, large, with limited food options (salads, sandwiches, desserts). I was one of the first to board the plane, so I had to wait almost 30 mins to get any drink/welcome drink, without asking for it, FAs started to give drinks only after boarding was finished. Seat was ok, not full flat, but quite comfy. IFE very poor, only 5 channels available, showing only 2 movies in Spanish/English version, no Air Show with a map available, so had no idea about flight time etc. Cabin crew were nice and smiling, quite senior and during breakfast service, looking very tired and grumpy. Disappointing menu - I was expecting some local dishes from Argentina, some beef etc, and I got green salad with parma ham, risotto or pork with ratatuille or ravioli. I tried first two - all tasted the same, bland, boring, over cooked. No cocktail service at all, as only whisky is available. Good wines. Service in business class is very old fashioned, reminds me service from the 90s, nothing modern as for plating, food presentation, menu etc. Dirty toilet in Business Class. Breakfast started 2 hrs before landing, again - boring tray with fruit salad, yoghurt, bread roll and almost shapeless croissaint, jam and hot omlet with... carrots. Horrible. Generally, very poor business class product. No PA from pilots for whole flight. Not recommended.
AircraftA340-300
RouteFCO to EZE
Date FlownJuly 2015

(Spain)

AEP-MTV short 30 min flight. Check in at aeroparque was fast no lines for security line. Boarding by bus 20 min delay no explanation given. Once on board nice FA nice service and arrival nearly on time. Bags short on belt. Good option on this route.