Aerolineas Argentinas

Review by (Spain) 4th June 2015

AEP-MTV short 30 min flight. Check in at aeroparque was fast no lines for security line. Boarding by bus 20 min delay no explanation given. Once on board nice FA nice service and arrival nearly on time. Bags short on belt. Good option on this route.

Review by (Argentina) 31st May 2015

Flight BHI-AEP-BHI August 2014 with Aerolineas Argentinas. A domestic flight both of only 1 hour. Crew were friendly and polite. Catering service was just OK. Aircraft were old but still comfortable (both B737). Both flights on time.

Review by (United States) 11th May 2015

I was very disappointed with Aerolineas Argentinas. The seats are very uncomfortable they do not have enough space between them vertically. My husband is 6 feet tall and his legs were touching the front seat he had no space to move them. I am 5'5 and was also uncomfortable. It was a long flight almost 9 hours and the TV screens did not function properly. Mine had no image whatsoever. My husband's screen had image but no sound. No entertainment at all for almost 9 hours is ridiculous. We had to take a second flight from Buenos Aires to Bahia Blanca and the flight was delayed 2 hours. On our return from Buenos Aires to Miami the flight was also delayed this time for 1 hour. Even tough the prices of Aerolineas Argentinas are lower I would never use it again or recommended to anybody. I have taken the same flight route with American Airlines and LAN and they are much better. Next time I rather pay more for the tickets and have a more pleasant and comfortable flight.

Review by (United States) 30th April 2015

AR 1303 April 23rd and AR 1302 April 26th. We were looking for a reasonable Business Class fare from Miami to Buenos Aires we were amazed at how much less expensive Aerolineas was than the other carriers that we checked and were worried that it might be due to an inferior flight experience but decided that since were only flying down for three days to attend a wedding he had to go for it. Well I'm happy to report that with Aerolineas Argentinas you don't "get what you pay for" you get much more. The plane we took was an elderly Airbus that was a bit tattered (especially the bathrooms) but the seats were lie-flat and comfortable the food was above average (much better than American) and the flight attendants were cheerful professional and happy to help with a smile unlike the surly overweight lazy tenured FAs on most U.S. legacy carriers. I would fly Aerolineas again.

Review by (United States) 9th March 2015

We flew business class (club condor) from JFK on Feb 21 and returned on Feb 28. Great experience. Airbus 330-200 was clean and comfortable. Both flights left on time. Crews were first-rate. Great bargain. Highly recommend it.

Review by (Argentina) 24th February 2015

We flew on A330 EZE-JFK-EZE seats are too closed to each other I'm 5 9 tall and had problems with my legs this is what happen when airlines prefer only profit instead of customer service + profit EZE-JFK was 1 hour delayed and JFK-EZE 45mins delayed. Ground staff in both airports terrible neither courteous nor willing to help you. My greatest concern is flight attendants: most of the cabin crew and I mean 90% were rude they got angry if you requested a glass of water or soda (even though you walk to the aft galley to do so). During dinner one female flight attendant offered me chicken or pasta I asked her what kind of pasta and sauce she told me: "sir I'm not the chef who cooked the meals".

Review by (United States) 19th January 2015

Picked flight based on price. Flight from Miami to Buenos Aires was delayed by 6 hours and then canceled until the next day due to mechanical problem with plane. Re-booked on flight the next day. Luggage did not arrive in Buenos Aires for four days. Return flight delayed by 3+ hours resulting in missed connection. (All flights including connections on Delta were booked through Aerolineas Argentinas.) No help from Miami staff re-booking connection on partner? Delta. Ground staff in Miami sent us to the Delta counter to figure it out for ourselves. Delta would not rebook without us paying for new flight ourselves. Went back to Aerolineas Argentinas counter to find them closed until that evenings flight. Ended up renting car and driving 13 hours home.

Review by (United States) 14th January 2015

December 22nd 2014. MSP-JFK-EZE-FTE. Flew Club Condor. Others in our party of 5 flew coach. We had the full Monty flying Aerolineas. But the staff handled us well. Flight out left on time but no accommodations for Sky Priority passengers. Charge the gate at JFK was more like it. The food was very good. Service is prompt in that every flight attendant worked to get the job done so they could disappear. We liked how they gave us 3 options for our meals. The ice cream for desert and/or cheese plate were fantastic. And it is true they don't offer mixed drinks. For water they gave us a bottle for the over night flight. Breakfast was again very prompt well presented and the crew when prompted did go the extra step. On the return our child's vegetarian meal was missing. The crew promptly reviewed the menu and told us additional items we could choose from. For the return our flight was changed to add a stop at BRC. At which time we were notified our return to JFK was delayed from 11 pm to 6 am. Sky Priority line did nothing to help us here. We had to suffer with the rest. However they did rebook our last segment with Delta for us and effectively communicated to the crew in JFK to assist us and they did! They offered us a hotel and dinner in EZE. As we missed our JFK connection back to MSP they put us up in NYC and paid for dinner there as well. We turned down the offer for the hotel room in EZE and were able to sleep in the Club Condor Lounge. This is easily better than most First Class Lounges I have seen. Aerolineas in my opinion did much more than Delta United or American would have done for us. Our kids got to spend time touring NYC for the night. Our only downside was the plane could have been cleaner. Sad for a new A330-200. Here the domestic carriers do a better job. For the price we paid on for the ticket and what we got it was well worth it. When this airline makes mistakes they make up for it.

Review by (United Kingdom) 22nd December 2014

Flew four times over the course of a month internally around Argentina (EZE-El Calafate El Calafate-Trelew Trelew-EZE EZE-Iguazu) and was very happy with service. Check in was prompt and staff were friendly and bilingual. Never experienced any delays in fact we were actually moved forward from a 6 hour change at EZE to a flight departing 5 hours sooner for no extra charge. Snacks and drinks served in all flights and despite the 737-7 seats being noticeably more cramped and less comfortable than the -800 I'd certainly recommend.

Review by (United States) 10th December 2014

EZE-JFK. The flight was supposed to leave at 11pm. A maintenance issue on the plane but the airline did not announce a delay / cancellation until the boarding time. First the departure time was delayed to midnight and then to 2am. Finally at 1:45am they announced that flight was cancelled. Passport control was closed. Also there were no baggage claim staff. Aerolineas Argentinas decided to reschedule the flight to 6:10am (7+ hour delay vs. original time). After changing the gate and the plane the boarding started at 6.45am and flight left at 7:30am. This airline is terrible. They don't care at all about service.