Aeroflot Russian Airlines

Aeroflot Russian Airlines customer review

Review by (Russian Federation)

Terminal D at SVO was great: passed all the procedures at SVO in 10 minutes. The flight was 40 minutes delayed due to a technical fault. Nevertheless, the crew efficiently managed the situation and kept the passengers well informed. Apologies were coming regularly throughout the whole flight from either crew and the captain. In all other terms, everything went smoothly: good IFE, tasty food, friendly and efficient staff service.
RouteSVO to LHR

Review by (Hong Kong)

Nice trip. I have taken this airline two times. I slept very well during the flight. Movies are mostly new and there are also cartoons, sports programmes and some multiplayer games. However, the are crew is not patient enough and the meal was poor.
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteMoscow to Hong Kong

Aeroflot Russian Airlines customer review

Review by (Russian Federation)

Flew Aeroflot Russian Airlines Premium Economy from Geneva to Shanghai through Moscow. The price was the cheapest on the market and the premium economy in Aeroflot was cheaper than economy on other airlines. The first flight on A321 - we got a new plane with typical seats. The service was a bit cold (which is typical on Russian airlines) and meal was nothing special. The second flight I got upgraded to Business (nobody in the airport notified me about this, I was just handed my new boarding pass at the boarding gate. The plane was once again very new and clean. Aeroflot Business Class seat was quite large and fully reclinable. The meals were very nicely presented with a menu and proper dishes. The inflight entertainment had a variety of recent high-budget movies. Also the plane had high-speed inflight wifi, which was quite expensive but worked very well. The Aeroflot service was surprisingly polite and welcoming. Generally a great experience.
AircraftA321 and Boeing 777-300
RouteGeneva to Shanghai via Moscow

Aeroflot Russian Airlines customer review

Review by (United States)

I had a great trip with Aeroflot. Great food, new and clean airplanes, and friendly, helpful crew. Flights were comfortable and on time. They had a great selection of entertainment - lots of English options too.
RouteIAD to MXP via SVO

Review by (Thailand)

Aeroflot offer great value for money, a use-friendly web-site and a vast network - I've flown Bangkok to Budapest, Berlin and Amsterdam Economy in the last year. Long-haul flights use modern, well-appointed aircraft with good seating and entertainment. Service is typically Russian - to the point and unequovical - but professional and efficient, in bright and well-tailored uniforms. Their plan is to reach Europe's 'top 5' by 2017 and I wish them luck achieving it.
RouteBKK to Berlin via Moscow

Aeroflot Russian Airlines customer review

Review by (United States)

Round-trip New York-Moscow in Premium Economy was excellent. No problems with /check-in, both flights were on time, cabins were clean and seats were comfortable. The crew were pleasant and helpful, food was decent but the movies available on the AVOD were rather limited. The fare I paid was very reasonable and I think the Premium Economy service is an excellent value. All in all, I was extremely satisfied with Aeroflot and definitely would fly with them again.
Cabin FlownPremium Economy
RouteNew York JFK to Moscow

Aeroflot Russian Airlines customer review

Review by (United Kingdom)

I was traveling alone with my six-month old baby. The first leg from London to Moscow went smoothly. The aircraft was very comfortable and there was an option of a bassinet. I am especially thankful to a flight attendant who was extra helpful and attentive to me as she saw that I was alone with a small child. The second leg from Moscow to Bishkek was much more difficult. It was a red eye 4-hour flight. I had zero help from the crew even when locating the seat and trying to manage my cranky and tired baby, and at the same time putting the carry on bag on top. The bassinet option was only available in business class. The temperature on the plane was extremely high. It was unbearably hot for the whole duration of the flight. The crew did not offer any help whatsoever. Traveling alone with a small child is a mission in itself. But there was no sympathetic attention from that crew at all.
Type Of TravellerFamilyLeisure
RouteLondon to Bishkek via Moscow

Aeroflot Russian Airlines customer review

Review by (Czech Republic)

The flight was OK and comfortable. The price was the best on the market and the service was amazing. The planes were clean and new and all of my flights were without any troubles. I would like to say thanks to Aeroflot and its staff.
RouteShanghai to Prague via Moscow

Review by (Poland)

FCO-SVO-NRT return trip. In Rome we found out that our flight to Tokyo was cancelled - crew on the airport wasn't very helpful, but the call centre proved to be the best solution to sort us out and we had our tickets rebooked for direct flight with Alitalia to Tokyo Narita. So the 1st leg we didn't fly with Aeroflot (if not for the call centre we would be probably stranded in Rome). The return flight on A330-300 was better than we expected - 3 or 4 yrs old aircraft with a decent amount of leg space (in comparison with Alitalia it was better), pretty good IFE and really nice food - sushi and seafood pasta which I can say was probably the best onboard meals I've ever had. SVO-FCO in A320 was also nice, good Recaro blue seats and again pretty good meals. Service wasn't smiling a lot, but was attentive and my and my group really enjoyed the flights. All in all Aeroflot exceeded expectations! would definitely recommend it (except for the airport staff in Rome which wasn't helpful at all with rebooking the ticket!).
RouteRome to Tokyo via Moscow

Review by (India)

Delhi to Helsinki via Moscow.The flight took off 3 hours late from Delhi and no reason given, with the result I missed my connecting flight Moscow to Helsinki. The staff of Aeroflot in Moscow were not helpful and just gave a boarding pass for a flight departing at 6.40 in the evening and reaching Helsinki by 9.00 PM. It was 11.00 PM by the time I reached Lahti and a large taxi fare because of the delay. Their customer redressal is poor.
AircraftA330-200