Vote Airport

Aegean Airlines

"would recommend"

Flew Aegean Airlines from London Heathrow to Samos via Athens, and the first time I have flown with this airline. Very good cabin crew, leg room much more then a lot of airlines, I am 6 ft and I still had plenty of leg room. Meal was good and a complementary drink. When I fly in summer I use Thomson (TUI) direct to Samos, but I have to say Aegean Airlines is better, and a better price with more luggage allowance on a flexi ticket. Would recommend and use again.
RouteLHR to SMI via ATH
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"on time without hassles"

Flew with Aegean Airlines on January 17 from Athens to Frankfurt. The flight was nearly full but the cabin crew did a great job at providing everyone with a full meal service and two rounds of drink service. We left and arrived on time without any hassles. There is a lot of legroom available and the seats were very comfortable.
RouteATH to FRA
Date FlownJanuary 2016

"I would recommend Aegean"

We travelled Aegean Airlines from London to Athens on 8th Jan and back to London on 12th Jan. On both flights, boarding was speedy, we arrived at our destinations early and the flight was smooth. The cabin crew were smartly dressed. As soon as we took our seats, we were given a boiled sweet, and the meal was very nice. There was inflight entertainment on the drop down screens and the legroom seemed to be quite a lot - maybe because I usually fly with easyJet. If you want a comfortable, efficient service then I would recommend Aegean. We even had two complementary drink rounds in a 3 hour flight!
RouteLHR to ATH

"service was very good"

(Greece)

At MAD they are using the Star Alliance’s lounge at Terminal 2. Both flights from Athens to Madrid with Aegean Airlines were on time. Aircraft was ok, the 2 front rows were business class with the middle seat converted to glass rest area. Service was very good and personalized. Pilot made announcements and flight information which was announced in Greek, English and Spanish. Safety information was demonstrated only in Greek and English. They offered welcome drink with a Menu of the food options - Chicken or Veal. Food was tasty (salad, chicken, desert). There was no IFE but on the display there was the flight path. Also there was value sales carriage.
RouteATH to MAD

"prefer Aegean Airlines"

Athens to Paris, and vice versa. I prefer Aegean Airlines whenever I fly between Paris and Athens. The food is excellent, staff professional and elegant, and the planes are newish and clean. I cannot say I have had a bad experience with Aegean Airlines, and I fly with it quite frequently. Aegean airlines does not provide video entertainment.
RouteATH to CDG
Date FlownSeptember 2015

"very pleasantly surprised"

My family (me, wife, children ages 11 and 14) just completed a trip from Paris to Athens, Istanbul, and Cyprus with stopovers of 3-5 days in each place, six flight legs total between Dec 25 and Jan 8. Each leg was in Economy class on A320-200 aircraft. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of service on all of the flights. All flights, even the short ones between Athens and Istanbul which were a little over one hour, included some sort of meal or snack service with drinks, food, and tea or coffee afterward. Although food portions were relatively small, everything tasted good. The flight crew were all polite and professional. Seats were comfortable for all flights and all planes seemed clean and well-maintained. Online checkin and baggage drop-off were straightforward and simple, and we were able to use family lanes in for baggage drop-off in Athens and Cyprus. There was no individual in-flight entertainment and we did not use Wi-Fi, but I enjoyed watching images from travel destinations in Crete and some of the Greek islands that were displayed on the overhead screens on final return flight from Athens and Paris. The rest of the time, reading and video games on our own devices during flights were fine for entertainment given that all of the flights were under 3 hours. Based on my experience I can highly recommend Aegean for flights in this part of the world.
AircraftA320-200
RouteCDG to ATH

"is a nice airline"

(Sweden)

I've taken a number of flights with Aegean Airlines on A321 and A320, most recently Thessaloniki to Stockholm via Athens. Aegean is a nice airline, with friendly crew that smile, clean cabins, comfortable seats. Free drinks and hot snack or meal depending on the duration of the flight. Highly reccommended.
RouteSKG to ARN via ATH

"a great flight"

Larnaca to Athens and a great flight with Aegean Airlines. Departed on-time after a quick boarding. The inflight meal consisted of a cheese pastry followed by 2 beverage services. The flight was quick, enjoyable and comfortable. We landed early and disembarked right away.
RouteLCA to ATH

"nice experience"

(Greece)

One more nice experience with Aegean Airlines! On time both flights, great flight attendants, good food and very clean cabin. Cannot ask anything more. Load factor was around 80% on ATH-MAD and 90% on MAD-ATH. Only thing is that they have to improve their in-flight entertainment
RouteAthens to Madrid
Date FlownDecember 2015

"very courteous crew"

London to Athens with Aegean Airlines. Polite and easy check in. Efficient boarding with priority given to Business Class. Welcome was with a smile and very courteous crew. Spotless aircraft. Drinks served swiftly followed by excellent meal from a menu with 2 choices of main. Good selection of wines including some award winning Greek ones. Hot towels again served by polite and elegant crew. Landed early. An excellent airline and recommended.
RouteLHR to ATH