Aegean Airlines

"crew was kind and friendly"

(Cyprus)

Verified Review | Athens to Larnaca. I did not have any baggage problem at all. Everyone has to download the Aegean app and make a miles and bonus account for special offers and upgrades! You can have all the information about your flight (gate,time etc) and your boarding pass in your hand. On the airplane now, cabin crew was kind and friendly, we departed on time from ATH. The food delicious and my seat very comfortable (7A).
RouteAthens to Larnaca

15th November 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Iordanous, thank you for your kind words regarding our services on board and off board, as well as for your generous review! We deeply appreciate your warm comments. We hope to welcome you on board soon again! Thank you!

"one of my best trips"

(Cyprus)

Verified Review | Amazing. One of my best trips from Berlin to Athens. Very friendly cabin crew. Nice, modern and clean cabin. The food was delicious. On time arrival and departure. I was curious about the P.A (pilot announcement) if they will inform us about the flight and so they did 3 times. Before take-off at cruising altitude and before landing. I am going to fly again and again with them.
RouteBerlin to Athens

13th November 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Parker, thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that your recent trip with us met your expectations. It will be our honor to welcome you on board soon again! Thank you.

"flights were most pleasant"

(Austria)

Verified Review | I am Gold Member of their Miles&Bonus program and needed 4 legs to renew my Gold card for another 12 months. So I decided to fly Vienna to Heraklion via Athens and back. I used my upgrade vouchers for flying in C. And as always the flights were most pleasant. First of all their stewardesses are really top. They are friendly, competent, charming and well-presented. Seat pitch and recline are perfect - I spent all 4 legs in row 1 and slept ok on some of the routes. Food and beverages were decent. The lounge in ATH is OK - not as good as other Star Alliance lounges but at least the wine selection is pretty good.
RouteVienna to Heraklion via Athens

31st October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Customer, thank you for sharing such a favorable review regarding your recent flights with us! It is always a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our services throughout your trip! We are happy to announce that we are upgrading our Business Lounge at the Athens International Airport. We do hope to welcoming you on board soon again.

"amazing experience"

(Poland)

Verified Review | Great experience from Krakow to Athens. Having flown mostly low-cost airlines, it was a great change to fly with Aegean. Despite the low ticket price the service was better than other major airlines I have flown with. Seats were comfortable, food was nice (had vegetarian option) and there were lots of drinks available. The cabin crew was really nice and helpful. Despite a slight delay with the departure, we landed on time in Athens. The only thing that was a bit annoying was that the queue for bag drop for people with printed boarding passes took longer than the one for people without them (I thought it was quite unusual) and I had to rush to the gate after checking my luggage. But all in all, amazing experience, would definitely recommend.
RouteKrakow to Athens

31st October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Juniac, thank you for your kind words regarding our crew and services on board, as well as for your generous review! Our main goal is to ensure that we always provide you with the best quality services on board and off board. We will be glad to welcome you on board soon!

"excellent value for money"

Verified Review | Flew Aegean Airlines from Bucharest to Toulouse via Athens. This is the second time in a few months that I have had superb value for money from this airline. All flights were on time - in yesterday's case, half an hour early. This airline must be one of the few in Europe which still gives you something decent to eat and a glass of wine in the afternoon. The cabin crew were friendly and attentive. However, what really impressed me was the space between seats. All flights have been a very comfortable experience and excellent value for money.
RouteBucharest to Toulouse via Athens

23rd October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Roots, we are thankful to receive your positive feedback and certainly appreciate you taking the time to provide this review. We always aim to provide you with services that add value to your travel experiences and we are certainly glad yo hear that you enjoyed it. We'll be happy to welcome you again soon. Thank you!

"experience has always been stellar"

(Finland)

Verified Review | Athens to Helsinki. I've travelled with Aegean Airlines many times in the past few years. I decided to finally write a review, seeing the consistency of service - a single positive or negative experience can be attributed to chance, but I think safer conclusions can be drawn after having the same experience time after time after time. And my experience of Aegean Airlines has always been stellar. The plane was clean, in good condition (this time I flew with one of their new A320ceo - those with "sharklets" at the wing tips), inspiring reliability. The crew were friendly in a genuine way - it's amazing how easy it is to spot fake smiles - and gave the impression they truly care for the passengers. Leg room must be among the best, I've never felt squeezed in an Aegean plane. In-flight service is miles ahead of anyone else. You get a warm meal with drinks (including alcoholic ones, such as wine or beer), coffee/tea, before-take-off candy, and there were even gifts for children. I'm baffled by some people who claim Aegean's in-flight entertainment is lacking, and I applaud Aegean's decision to show instead a truly beautiful video displaying the many places worth visiting in Greece. Flight-deck crew provide information to the passengers along the way. All in all, it's hard to find any flaws. If I absolutely had to pick something, I'd say that sometimes the aisle seems a bit clogged - probably as a result of the cabin crew being busy serving passengers. I think Aegean fully deserves its "best regional airline" designation, as you get a lot of value for your money. Their prices are more than reasonable, and when you realize how much you get for what you pay, the result is totally worth it. No chance I'd fly with anyone else on my way to/from Greece
RouteAthens to Helsinki

23rd October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Gastalotis, we thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your truly heartfelt comments. It is always important for us to receive our passengers feedback and comments such as yours are indicating that our constant efforts for providing best quality services are on the right path. It will be our pleasure to welcome you on board in one of our flights soon again! Thank you.

"it was a superb experience"

Verified Review | Heraklion to Dusseldorf via Athens. For an intraeuropean flight it was a superb experience. After boarding a welcome drink was served on a domestic Greek flight, on international flight the menu was also handed over. After take off hot towels was given and a new round of drinks was served. The meal service is fantastic, you got a cold first course (grilled vegetables, two sorts of cheese, bread and butter, salty crackers), a second course (I could choose between a veal filet or rooster ragout in tomato sauce with local, greek pasta), I went for the veal, a little bit well done, but ok, it is reheated in an aircraft oven. The quantity was more than ok. After the main course you receive a selection of typical greek desserts. A great red wine was served (Orgion 2014). After the dessert I had an Espresso (Illy). Shortly before landing we had a second round of hot towels. The crew was outstanding and incredibly friendly and polite.
RouteHeraklion to Dusseldorf via Athens

23rd October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Ms. Palageni, we were glad to receive your positive feedback and to hear that your recent experience with us met your needs and expectations! We would be happy to welcome you on board soon again!

"principally good airline"

Verified Review | Munich to Heraklion. A principally good airline. Warm food was served, IFE even on short routes, friendly crew, friendly ground staff. Everything okay, but the seats bring Aegean down. Just 30" pitch. That's not economy, that's cattle class. The flight turned into torture. I don't understand why Aegean Airlines risk their image by ignoring such important fact.
RouteMunich to Heraklion

23rd October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Gratenau, we would like to thank you for your overall feedback, as it is necessary and helps us further ameliorate our provided services. It is one of our aims to provide a comfortable and pleasant travel that will result to your overall content, when traveling with Aegean. For this reason we have shared your remarks with the appropriate department for further recommendation regarding the provided legroom. Thank you again for your review.

"rude woman at the Tirana"

Verified Review | Tirana to Athens. First time flying with this airline and for the most part I was very pleased with the services. The attendants were nice and we got sandwiches and drinks included on the flight. Boarding was on time and departed on time. What I did not like was the rude woman at the Tirana check in. I had to check my bag in and I didn’t understand what she said at first because it was so quiet so she had to repeat it, which made her even happier you can imagine. I understand if you are having a bad day, but honestly just do your job and plast a smile on your face if you have to. You work in customer service and are expected to be pleasant, not really rude.
RouteTirana to Athens

20th October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Niele, we would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent trip with us. It is our goal to ensure that you enjoy the same level of services throughout your trip with us, on and off board. For this reason we will forward your comments to our Station Manager in Tirana for further reccommendations. We were glad to read that your onboard flight was satisfying and will be happy to welcome you on board soon!

"very good service overall"

(Sweden)

Verified Review | Stockholm to Athens round trip with Aegean Airlines. I fly this airline at least 5 times a year for the last 5 years or so and it does not fail to meet my expectations (almost) every single time, be it travelling in economy or business class. This time both flight legs were of top quality, with delicious meals and very good service overall. The airplanes were clean and departures / arrivals were on time. It is always refreshing seeing people being genuinely happy in their work, and I hope that this will continue being the case with Aegean Airlines.
RouteStockholm to Athens

16th October 2017 : Aegean Airlines response

Dear Mr. Marshall, we thank you for your positive review and for your kind words regarding your recent experience with us. It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed our provided services and your feedback is a motive for us. We will be happy to have you on board soon again! Thank you.