Wizz Air Passenger Reviews and Wizz Air Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Wizz Air Customer review :  29 September 2014 by G Balazs    (Hungary)

I flew W6 2445 from Budapest to Corfu on 07/09. The lowest price for this destination. Good value for money. Plane took off and landed on time, without any delay. I liked walking at Budapest Ferihegy Airport from the building to the airplane. The plane was in a good condition - everything worked well.

Wizz Air Customer review :  20 September 2014 by A Lack    (UK)

W6 3302, London Luton - Cluj-Napoca, 11 Sep 2014. W6 3301, Cluj-Napoca - London Luton, 15 Sep 2014. Dreadful airline. I've travelled through extremely poor areas of the world and have never experienced such shocking service, filthy damaged planes and rude members of staff. It makes Ryanair seem like a dream! Fly easyjet or any other low cost carrier.

Wizz Air Customer review :  15 September 2014 by Marinescu Drago    (Romania)

Bucharest (OTP) - Malta (MLA) return. Very good value for money, I have travelled with them a lot of times and I'm very happy to say I consider their service quite good, keeping in mind that this a ULLC airline. You get what you pay for, if you don't need a checked-in bag or on-board catering you don't need to spend your money on it. I have not experienced any unreasonable delay, although I have travelled with them 30+ times in the last couple of years. The FA's are nice and welcoming, the boarding takes place fast, thanks to the small cabin bag policy, and none of the seats can be reclined. The ground services are good, as they use the main airport in Bucharest (OTP). Smaller airports like Treviso or Cuneo can be crowded while you are waiting to board the aircraft, but this compensates with faster security checks. My best flights were from Bucharest to Madrid, Barcelona, Ciampino, Bergamo, Eindhoven, Charleroi, Catania, Malta, and I will soon travel on the new flights to Malaga and Malmo. If you are looking for a fast, no-frills way to travel, WZZ is a good choice.

Wizz Air Customer review :  7 September 2014 by D Hall    (UK)

Flew LTN-SOF on W6 4302, 26 August 2014. 21.50 dep. I did web check-in which was easy and as I was hand baggage only I could go straight to security. I had paid extra for the "Large Hand Baggage" and was surprised that no one seemed to be checking hand baggage sizes at the gate. They called us to the gate about 40 mins before departure. Then we stood for ages with no activity until after our Scheduled departure time and there are no seats at this gate (21) in Luton. Once boarding started it went without drama and they boarded at both front and rear steps, so it was fast. I had not paid extra for Priority Boarding, but was about 35-40th passenger to board so I had no problem finding a window seat or overhead locker space. The aircraft interior was clean and smart and seats comfortable enough even though they did not recline. However the seat pitch on standard seats was awful and made it very uncomfortable. I think it's a similar pitch to European charter airlines flying within Europe. We departed 30 mins late. The crew were courteous and reasonably friendly. I thought the inflight buy on board was good value. Euro 4.00 for a large (250 ml) fairly decent tasting glass of wine. (Much cheaper than in Luton airport). Despite our late departure we arrived on time. Disembarkation was swift, via a one minute bus ride and then quickly through immigration and customs. Overall it was ok value for money, but it was not comfortable. Though I still don't understand why they called us to the gate so early and made us all stand for so long if they were nowhere near ready for us to board.

Wizz Air Customer review :  2 September 2014 by D Cassius    (Netherlands)

My family and I have flown them 25-30 times this year, since we moved to Budapest and have to frequently visit home in the Netherlands. Very few positives. Hard uncomfortable seats, zero recline, confined spaces, miserable departure "hall", particularly unpleasant ground personnel, all softened slightly by more pleasant cabin staff and no major delays. Last flight from Budapest to Eindhoven on 29 Aug and return following day made me decide to quit them for - almost - good. Traveled with spouse and booked their "Large" cabin luggage. Went to check-in area with the same trolley that I have traveled with countless times, put it in the bin for inspection and got acceptance sticker affixed on it. Agent at boarding decides to verify again and overrules his colleague at check-in. According to him, height is 1cm in excess and thus charges airport hold luggage fee of 70 euro but, absurdly, just lets us carry it with us on board. The fact that his colleague approved it was no excuse; he was the supervisor and has the power to overrule everybody. Requests to speak to his supervisor were rejected. On return flight from Eindhoven following day, same trolley goes through same inspection and is again accepted without slightest hesitation. All in all, I ended up paying broadly a KLM fare for a vastly inferior service. On the other hand, Wizzair lost 40 to 50 legs a year between myself and my family.

Wizz Air Customer review :  21 August 2014 by S Corley    (UAE)

We flew (family of 5) from BUD to DXB. Check in was busy but efficient and we booked priority boarding and the option of buying an empty seat space for several of us, ensuring we all had room. This is an excellent offer that may not be available on all flights but the option always remains to go for the exit seats which offer more space. All of the hassle we witnessed at the airport was due to passenger errors, whether trying to book 35kg bags in or taking luggage on board that did not conform to the guidelines, which are very clearly outlined on the website. Several passengers did not appear to know whether they had checked in online or not and complained when they were charged the airport fee- again, very clearly expressed online. Overall, we got way above what was expected. Easy check in, good boarding onto a smart, newish aircraft, good seat room, delightful staff without consuming time with many of the unnecessary procedures other airlines insist upon on take off and landing. The staff were helpful, attentive and still serving food and drinks 30 mins before arrival. It was a very pleasant experience and we would not hesitate to use Wizz Air again.

Wizz Air Customer review :  29 August 2014 by G Franklin    (UK)

We didn't expect much given that it is a low cost airline. It was much worse than we'd expected. Both of our flights (Luton to Prague, and Budapest to Luton) were slightly late. We paid for priority boarding and on our return flight, waited in a long queue to check our bags, although we had checked in online. After we had been in the queue for 30 minutes, one of Wizz Air employees told us to move to the priority queue (which was much shorter) to check our bags. We left the longer queue and when we arrived at the shorter queue, a very snotty employee told us to get back to the longer queue. Once through security, we stood over 45 minutes in an airplane hangar waiting to board (after the gate was supposed to have been closed). Never again.

Wizz Air Customer review :  21 August 2014 by M Lacey    (UK)

Was dreading flying after reading some of these reviews. Flying between Doncaster and Gdansk and found it to be overall a pleasant experience. Staff very courteous throughout both journeys. Their baggage policy is a bit of a joke, but as long as you abide by it there are no problems. Legroom is very limited even for someone who is 6ft, I don't know how you would manage if you were any taller. Drinks and food seemed a reasonable price on board.

Wizz Air Customer review :  19 August 2014 by Kathy Toth    (Sweden)

Travel 6-8 time a year from Malmö to Budapest and find it very good. You most always read what is written on the web for any airlines. Wizzair have a nice web and easy to read all the extra for luggage.

Wizz Air Customer review :  16 August 2014 by L Harvey    (Canada)

We booked a flight from Budapest to Rome on Wizz Air as the value appeared to be very good. When we arrived to check in we were charged, first to check-in (I have never had that happen in the past with any airline), then we were charged for both checked and carry on bags. At the gate, we were again charged for carry on bags, in spite of having receipts for payment. The total check in and baggage charges were significantly higher that the price of the two tickets by more than 50%. Outrageous and very misleading. Travelled July 22, 2014.

Wizz Air Customer review :  8 August 2014 by Manuel Lastimosa    (United Arab Emirates)

It is a low-cost airline. You should not expect much. It was my first time taking a flight that was free seating. Pick whatever is available as soon as you get on board. Our flight was Dubai-Budapest-Dubai. On our BUD-DWC flight, they intentionally left our hold luggage in BUD. It was not lost, they just bumped it off intentionally because they needed to load more fuel. Our baggage arrived after 2 days and it was very inconvenient because we had to go back to the airport to pick it up and I live 150kms away from the airport! No in-flight entertainment and you have to buy your food. It was not a bad experience at all other than the baggage incident.

Wizz Air Customer review :  8 August 2014 by Graham Kim    (UK)

Flew from Luton to Katowice on July 30. Stupidly long check-in queues. Having eventually got to the desk, I was informed that I had actually selected on-line check-in and because I hadn't done so, I was going to be charged £30 each for myself and my partner. As if the extortionate initial charges weren't enough, a £60 fee was then slapped on top of it. I don't at any point whilst booking this trip did I see a "select this and you must book on-line or you'll be charged £60" otherwise I would have clearly adhered to this. Just obviously another money making scheme. The guy behind the counter wasn't even sympathetic/apologetic. He looked like he couldn't care less. Not only this annoyance, but with reference to paying this ridiculous fee, we had to get out of the queue and go and pay elsewhere, only to return to the initial queue. What a palaver. Then the flight itself - small and cramped. My boyfriend is 6ft 5, so it was all round an unpleasant and expensive experience. I will most definitely not be using this company again.

Wizz Air Customer review :  1 August 2014 by Sellicks Tim    (UK)

Luton to Skopje 21st, returning on the 23rd for business. No other choices, fare was expensive, Luton, long check ins, where I had a "discussion" over the large cabin baggage I had purchased online, that the check in agent disputed, eventually accepting that I had paid it after showing them the invoice. Airbus A320 both ways. Full flight going out, was moved, thankfully to a seat with extra legroom, the seats are extremely cramped. Staff professional both ways. Coming back, delays at Luton, getting off. Flight was late arriving, with other aircraft's queuing for a gate. All in all, guess like most LCA's, looking at Wizz's destinations, suspect that passenger experiences may well be affected by some of the lesser airports they are flying to.

Wizz Air Customer review :  1 August 2014 by Harald Faaberg    (Norway)

We flew TRF-SZZ and return in July. The plane was on time both ways and we were generally pleased, even if security at SZZ on return flight was dreadfully slow. When flying Wizz you are truly on a budget airline but it works and you get what you pay for. We carefully read the luggage rules in advance and avoided paying extra that some of our colleague pax had to do. Seats are OK but if you are XL (like me), you should consider buying a seat with extra leg room. One concern is safety: crew permitted passengers to leave their seats during taxi. Not acceptable.

Wizz Air Customer review :  30 July 2014 by Maite Laurens    (Belgium)

Their handbag policy is the worst I've ever seen. A normal handbag that can be carried on with Ryanair, Easyjet, etc. Wizz Air considers it as too big. They proceed then to collect 45 euros. Many people had to pay. It seemed they just cared about collecting money. I will never choose this company again if I have another one to choose.

Wizz Air Customer review :  28 July 2014 by K Unwin    (UK)

Flew from Luton to Vilnius return. The flights themselves were acceptable - condition of planes decent, not much room in seats but I'm short so not a particular problem for me, although I did hear taller passengers complaining. Lots of selling to passengers mid-flight, but this is as you would expect from a budget airline. I personally did not have problems with baggage allowances, but took care to read the online information carefully following the negative comments on this site. Where Wizz fell down for me was in the information provided to passengers at the airport - for both the outward and return journeys there were 60 minute delays, with little information forthcoming as to why. The delay on the way home in particular was shocking - passengers were actually 'boarded' through the gate when the plane had not even reached Vilnius. This meant 200 people were kept cooped up between the gate and the runway in sweltering conditions with no access to water or WC's for an hour, without any information as to why. Bad for people with kids in particular. This approach must have been taken purely for the convenience of the staff themselves - poor.

Wizz Air Customer review :  28 July 2014 by K Rudzik    (Australia)

We flew from Barcelona to Katowice on 7th July. Flight was delayed 4 hours due to bad weather in the morning and congestion at the airport afterwards, which I understand. We were not offered any food voucher or beverages. It wasn't nice but I can afford 50 euros to buy us food (there were 3 of us). What was unacceptable was the customer service. First I had problems with my hand luggage, despite me purchasing additional luggage for $160. The allowance in KG was 32kg, my luggage weigh 20kg. Apparently they didn't like the size of my had luggage which weighed 3 kg as it only contained iPad, travel documents and mask that I purchased in Venice. The size of the luggage is a typical suitcase for domestic flights in Australia (which btw I measured beforehand as I am very particular about things like this) which I have taken on Wizzair and Ryanair flights before without any issues. They asked me to place it into the cage and I did. It fitted except the wheels that stood above the cage. When I demanded the measuring tape to prove that the luggage is exactly the required size the Wizzair staff member raised his voice at me. I saw the arguments about the luggage before and I thought that maybe people were unreasonable but this case convinced me that Wizzair is. I don't intend to fly with them again.

Wizz Air Customer review :  18 July 2014 by Walter James    (USA)

July 2 departure, July 7 return. OTP-CIA and CIA-OTP. I flew WizzAir for the first time in July 2014 (to/from Bucharest-Rome CIA).  The ticket price was low and great value. Both aircraft's were less than 2 years old and beautiful  Flights were on time.  I paid $6 extra for priority boarding, which was a great value to find a good seat.  I love the fact that they allow 32 kilos (about 70 lbs) and no size limit for checked baggage (cost $40).  I would fly them again any day. One other thing - I like that the seats don't recline, so you don't have the seat in front of you in your face.

Wizz Air Customer review :  18 July 2014 by H Jung    (Romania)

TGM to FMM and back, flight on time (even 10-15 minutes before schedule), excellent staff, good service on board (Wizz Cafe and Wizz boutique, reasonable prices). One problem: poor ground service at FMM airport - without screen information, only speaker and a person who ran from one group to another to orientate people (there was a flight to Belgrade in the same time) - I would say this was rather primitive. I met a similar situation at Madrid Barajas terminal 1 in May 2014.

Wizz Air Customer review :  14 July 2014 by Milada Disman    (Canada)

Flew on June 14, 2014, from Naples to Prague. We flew on this date because our original flight on June 16th was cancelled and we had to re book. Our flight from Naples was 5 hours late. The seats were not allocated, so it was a scramble for seats in the economy class. Another issue is the allowed size of the luggage, basically only a small soft backpack is accepted without an additional fee. Most of the passengers were told that their luggage is either too big or two heavy. We each had to pay additional 48 Euro for a small luggage. I purchased a new small luggage just for this flight, had to pay anyway. I would never fly with this airline again.

Wizz Air Customer review :  11 June 2014 by Iliev Miroslav    (UK)

LTN-SOF and back. I flew with my wife and 3 year old kid. Didn't book anything extra and we had no problem at all (No delay, no extra baggage fee). Cabin staff was pretty helpful and we could easily communicate in English. If you can handle your own online check-in and printings you don't meet any extra fee (they declare it many times when you book online).

Wizz Air Customer review :  29 May 2014 by K Blackburn-Roffey    (Austria)

The disorganisation in Luton airport was on a grand scale. Eight flights leaving with in one hour, one large checking area for all the flights, frantic customers with minutes to go before check ins closed begging to be let in to the front of the queue. Hundreds of very stress very angry people, staff trying to cope and becoming abusive, very bad.

Wizz Air Customer review :  25 May 2014 by C Burden    (UK)

Have travelled with Wizz Air three times in the past 12-months from Luton to Budapest. On two occasions the flights were majorly delayed. My flight yesterday was the worst ever experienced in more than 30-years of travelling. Scheduled to leave at 20.25, it eventually left more than 12-hours later. No Wizz Air staff at the airport to provide any support or information. If at all possible, avoid this airline. I will never fly with them again.

Wizz Air Customer review :  25 May 2014 by H Jung    (Romania)

I fly several times every year with Wizz from TGM or CLJ to different destinations (DTM, FMM, HHN, BUD, MAD, FCO, BCN). Usually I book extra legroom seats for 10-12 Euros extra and that includes priority boarding as well, it is good value for money. Never had problems with luggage, if you keep the rules (small cabin bag 42x32x25 cm for free) there is no problem. They have been almost always on time, my last flight MAD-TGM was an exception-3 hours delay. MAD airport at terminal 1 does not announce boarding calls, you must follow the displays. Wizz should have own representatives at all airports instead of paying services to the handling agents.

Wizz Air Customer review :  20 May 2014 by Mark Goldman    (UK)

The website is most user unfriendly. It has taken several attempts to actually book the flight. However trying to confirm the flight was very difficult. Unable to do it online I resorted to calling a premium rate phone line to achieve the result. At Luton airport, the check in staff neither explained, nor helped with my reserved seat. I was not informed to board by the front entrance. Eventually finding my way forward, I was informed that the first three rows of seats are reserved to those paying the £7.00! The same was the case a Budapest. The main problem with the journey was to find the pick up point for the Bus transfer form the Airport to Budapest. It is situated nearly 2 km from the Terminal.

Wizz Air Customer review :  2 May 2014 by Mark Goldman    (Israel)

During the last 3 years, I have flown with Wizz Air at least 5 times a year. At least 15 flights from Tel Aviv to different destinations. I have never experienced any problems. All the flights were exactly as scheduled, staff were polite and professional, the seats were ok for the low cost flight. In general, I think Wizz Air is an ideal low cost company, especially for those, who prefer 100% on-line handling. If one is able to schedule their flight well in advance, then the price is also unbeatable. The only complaint: I have concerns with their new rules regarding free luggage allowances.

Wizz Air Customer review :  22 April 2014 by A Milossavlyevich    (Cyprus)

BEG-LCA and back. Boarding in Belgrade chaotic, taking place in a small non-refurbished gate (A8) that can't fit the number of people on an A320, even though our flight wasn't full. Passengers behavior on board appalling, same as the attitude of the stewards and FA's. The flight was like a flying bazaar Legroom is none. Takeoff and landing done in an unpleasant manner, even though the weather was fine (I'm a frequent traveler). On return, boarding at Larnaca gate 41, the one with the stairs. Many people got overcharged for hand-luggage. Crew attentive this time around and passengers well behaved. Got moved to the emergency seat for free. The pilot was a true professional, landing excellent. As you can see Wizz Air can be hit and miss. To use only if you're light on luggage and able to respect the stingent rules that could easily make your "cheap" ticket skyrocket above the price of the one of a regular airline. Until a year ago Wizz Air Serbia was still allowing free checked-in luggage, now only allowed with Wizz Air Ukraine.

Wizz Air Customer review :  20 April 2014 by J Blom    (Norway)

We took trip from Bergen to Riga. To Riga was no problems and no control on size of hand luggage. Back to Bergen was totally different in terms of control on hand luggage. Suitcase was 5 cm in height too large, costs 40 euro extra. No discussion possible. We put all our bits in a plastic bag and threw out the suitcase. No service. If you look for all extra costs for (big) suitcase it is better to book a ticket with a regular airline.

Wizz Air Customer review :  7 April 2014 by M MCfarling    (UK)

We did not even get a Hello or Goodbye when boarding and deplaning! We were tricked into paying an extra £35 for a standard cabin bag when they claimed it was too big. Many passengers with standard cabin bags were forced to pay, they were making a fortune. When we got on the plane, were told there were no seats unless we paid extra for a long seat, I said we were not paying and were entitled to a seat, so after moaning about it we were told we could sit in the long seats for free. We were herded like sheep all over the airport. Same on return flight, no seat on plane unless we paid extra same again, suddenly they found us a seat, only someone under 5ft tall could manage in that seat, it was awful. It was all about trying to make us pay extras for food, drinks , priority boarding, bigger seats, check in baggage, there was no customer service at all.

Wizz Air Customer review :  2 April 2014 by S Dimaline    (UK)

The only reason I travel with them is they are the only reasonably priced airline to fly to Kosice, otherwise I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, they make Ryanair seem pleasant. 3.5 hour delay on last flight, only explanation was delayed incoming plane, nothing else.

Wizz Air Customer review :  2 April 2014 by Marcella Kalafate    (USA)

I booked Wizz from Rome to Prague. They charged for my small rollerboard 50 Euros plus another 30.00 Euros for some hidden fee. I paid in charges more than the seat in cramped plane. Customer service was extremely rude. Never again with Wizz. I booked my way back, with Czech airlines for the same price but a world of difference.

Wizz Air Customer review :  1 April 2014 by T Polster    (Belgium)

LTN-WAW / BRU-BUD I increasingly use Wizzair for business trips on CEE routes. Make sure you book a reserved seat for £8 that gives priority boarding and access to 2 first rows (1st has more space then business class on most carriers) Also ensure you pay for "large" cabin bag as standard allowance is too small. Paying these small extras will make you fly like "business class" for a fraction of economy class on flag carriers and you can book last minute.

Wizz Air Customer review :  1 April 2014 by Tom Deptula    (UK)

London to Budapest on 27th March. Our flight was more less on time (15 mins late) but I could see on the display schedule that 2 other flights that day were delayed 2-3 hours each. Standing in a long queue found out that my little personal suitcase was too big to go onboard without paying a fee of £35. On the plane total mess, no allocated seats. Personally I don't understand it as allocating the seats doesn't cost anything, so? Unless it's a part of a scam and making extra money option (choose your seat). On board staff the most useless I have seen so far. I ordered Whisky for me and Gin for my partner, got the bottles and the trolley with serving staff was gone! I had to ask for a glass to have a drink I ordered with them! I don't even want to start on the leg room. Terrible service, the worst airline! Never again!

Wizz Air Customer review :  1 April 2014 by F Kohoutek    (USA)

Very disappointed to be surprised by a $250 charge by Wizz Air for not printing our boarding passes. The company indicates in the fine print that you may be charged a small fee. The company didn't even have the courage to charge us! They have a third party in the airport collecting the money!

Wizz Air Customer review :  28 March 2014 by R J Oaten    (UK)

Flew LTN to Targu Mures (TGM) outbound on 21/3/2014 and return on 26/3/2014. Arrived in TGM ahead of time, return 20 mins late at LTN. Both flights in clean aircraft with fairly attentive cabin crew. No complaints whatsoever, have used them on this route three times and never a problem. You need to concentrate on the website when booking to make sure you only select what you want. The checked in baggage weight is quite generous. Seats are a bit tight but for only 3 hours I didn't find them a problem, (you can always pay for extra legroom) Would recommend.

Wizz Air Customer review :  25 March 2014 by E Dudszus    (Ukraine)

Generally speaking I can say that the airplanes are quite good and clean, traveling from Donetsk to Germany (Memmingen, Dortmund) was cheap and easy. Why they cancelled the flights from and to Donetsk from Memmingen, I don't have a clue. This is very bad, but until now I could only recommend the airline.

Wizz Air Customer review :  24 March 2014 by J Costello    (Australia)

My wife and I flew from Budapest to Madrid on 23 Mar. We lined up for around an hour before even being able to enter the queue. We were then directed to one line where we waited for around 30 mins before being told that we would have to pay 30 euro each as we had not checked in online. The unapologetic server then directed us to line up in the other line. Just as we reached the front again, the bomb squad found an abandoned bag so we were moved out of the queue (about an hour later). Once resolved we again lined up and finally checked in. Talk about making easy things hard. Throughout the staff were unhelpful and rude - probably comes with having to deal with irate passengers daily. After the Melee finally boarded the plane the flight was okay. No entertainment, warm beers for 3 euro and no leg room, you expect that with the budgets but the service is very poor. Never again.

Wizz Air Customer review :  24 March 2014 by V Kaye    (UK)

17 March 2014. Flight W62202 Luton to Budapest. I knew nothing about Wizz but was really pleasantly surprised! Crew really efficient and friendly. Seats comfortable and cabin looked very clean. Really could not fault the whole flight. I would certainly fly Wizz again and recommend it.

Wizz Air Customer review :  18 March 2014 by Obed Broersma    (Netherlands)

Flight back from Budapest to Eindhoven. Bomb squad was busy so we had to wait for 45 minutes. Once the hall was cleared total chaos at check-in, one lady was shouting around like she was managing cattle. My travel partner and I decide to grab some coffee as we were instructed in bad English to wait as other flights had priority, this was 5.30 am! Once the queue dissolved we walked over to the check in and were told check in is closed and it was our problem, as far as I'm concerned that was the last flight with Wizz.

Wizz Air Customer review :  11 March 2014 by Tim Poole    (UK)

W63702 and 3701, 5th Feb to 12th Feb 2014. I travel every two months to Romania, taking Wizzair flights from Luton to Targu Mures. The flights are cheap, especially if you join their Wizzair Club, the staff are for the most part friendly and helpful, although the flight staff are not always too easy to understand when using English. The seats are fairly cramped, but for 2.5 hours this is not a great problem, the luggage allowances need to be clearly studied, but an allowance of 32kilos for hold luggage is generous. Hand luggage can therefore be quite minimal. It is always best to eat and drink before the flight, as in-flight refreshments seem to be one of the ways the airline makes up for their cheap flights. Arrival and departure times are normally very close to target. My only real complaint is the long wait always experienced at the Luton departure gate, always having to stand, while the plane is being prepared. Why not call us when they are ready to take us on board? Using the airline at least 6 times a year I am happy to continue doing so.

Wizz Air Customer review :  4 February 2014 by Imbert Thibault    (Spain)

My friend and I flew from Madrid to Budapest return. Flight from Madrid to Budapest was delayed and incredibly noisy. Return was a nightmare: the luggage which was OK was now too big. We had to pay a 45 EUR extra-fee, like more of the half of the passengers. It is clear that the size of accepted luggage was deliberately chose to make people pay the extra-fee. Moreover staff was scornful, treating us with disdain. First trip with them, probably the last one.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8