Wizz Air Passenger Reviews and Wizz Air Customer Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WIZZ AIR customer review :  2 July 2012 by A Bland    (UK)

London Luton - Belgrade return. The airline kept changing the days of travel (not just the times) 'for commercial reasons' which was very inconvenient and cost me lots of extra money in terms of hotel and other related travel expenses which I can't get back. My advice would be to steer well clear. A nightmare of a company - you don't know whether you're going to get where you've booked with them (or get back).

WIZZ AIR customer review :  2 July 2012 by G Povilaviciute    (UK)

The website was down for two days and I was unable to print my boarding card myself as planned. Upon arrival at the airport I was told that I should have called the customer services number at 1GBP per minute to ask why is the website not working. Then I had to pay extra for airport check in and by the time it was 30 mins left before the flight and I got refused boarding. No refunds given, nothing! The worst customer service ever.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  26 June 2012 by C O'Flynn    (UK)

I travel regularly between Luton and Kiev. Since transferring destination airports from Borispol to Zhulyany, the trip has been made so much more convenient and cheaper to get from airport to the centre of town. WizzAir has a long way to go in terms of customer satisfaction - it has appalling customer support, it hides costs on its web site, the aircrew seem to have to undergo a humour bypass to get their jobs. They cannot always speak sufficiently good English to give an effective safety demonstration when on-board, they are very rigid regarding printing boarding passes and, in Luton at least, appear paranoid about the size and weight of hand luggage (the Kiev end was far better). All in all, it is not a pleasant, stress-free experience travelling with them but will I use them again? Yes, until the new international terminal at Zhulyany airport gets spoiled by too many passengers or another, better airline starts flying into Zhulyany. Then I might be able to avoid travelling from Luton, which I dislike intensely.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  25 June 2012 by B Vancurova    (UK)

LTN-BRQ return. I am very happy with Wizz Air. Flew many times with them to and from Brno. Crew always smiling and happy. One flight was cancelled due to Fog and we were offered overnight accommodation and flight first thing in the morning from Krakow. I was impressed by this service from a low cost airline.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  12 June 2012 by J Gehrmann    (Australia)

We travelled from Luton to Targu Mures in Romania. It is a must to purchase priority check-in/seating. The queue at the regular check-in counter at Luton was unbelievable for 6am on a Sunday morning. Priority check-in allows you to go to a separate queue that is much shorter. Staff were friendly and efficient. Make sure that you only have one piece of carry on luggage. My wife and I both had a carry on bag and smaller hand bag each. We had to stuff the smaller into the larger. You must ensure that your carry on bag fits within the specified dimensions. We witnessed one poor fellow whose carry on case was within the specified dimensions except for the small wheels. He was made to pay the 50 Euro excess. Boarding was speedy - the aircraft appeared to be brand new - the inflight service ok - the flight was smooth and the exit in Romania was uneventful. Overall recommended, but watch for the traps.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  11 June 2012 by Mickael Chia    (Malaysia)

With Internet check-in, baggage drop was fast and easy. Boarding pass given. Departure was about on time. FA all unsmiling. One guy's occupation seem to be wholly to prevent people from sitting on the exit row - 10 euros more if you want to sit here. Flight announcement in English was in a rapid, staccato tone which delivered little information. If I didn't know better I'd think that knocking on the metal part of the seat causes the life-jacket to pop out.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  11 May 2012 by Gabor Simon    (UK)

LTN-BUD-LTN. I was very unfortunate to try and travel with this airline for a one-night family visit to Hungary. Flight delayed almost 7 hours. 3 completely different types of information given, by arrogant ground crew misleading passengers. Refusing to take any responsibility and giving an 8 pound voucher Wizzair has declared the situation solved. An additional issue was a drunk passenger, admittedly not the airline's fault, who had to be taken off the plane adding another 45 min to the delay. I was 'lucky' just to travel to BUD, but many people with small children wanted to travel onwards but with no option at 00.30 am. Wizzair did not have any solution ready for these passengers.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  2 May 2012 by P Livingstone    (Canada)

Charleroi (Brussels-South) to Belgrade - one way. I got a very low priced from the somewhat inconvenient airport just north of Charleroi which I booked a little less than 2 weeks before. The order in which passengers boarded was a bit confusing and the person ahead of me had a bag that was too big - he wasn't asked about it or charged. The seat was tight and there was no regular pouch in the back of the seat in front of me to put things in. Fortunately there was no one sitting in the 2 seats beside me so I still had plenty of room. The flight itself was on time with a professional and friendly multilingual crew. All in all a positive experience.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  16 April 2012 by David Anstis    (UK)

I fly LTN-Riga on a very regular basis and always use Wizz Air. Never had any punctuality problems, airline staff always polite and friendly, and planes are modern and clean. Website is clear and easy to navigate, although communication possibilities could be improved - I looked for somewhere to submit a compliment and could not find anywhere suitable. Only complaints are that the range of sandwiches could be improved and, for regular fliers, would be helpful if the passenger information could be retained within the system and not have to be re-entered each time.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  11 April 2012 by F Drossaert    (UK)

LTN-WAW-LTW. I am only 1.81m and I am struggling to get in the seat. One could argue that you get what you pay for, but this was not even a cheap flight, since it was around Easter. I would rank Ryanair and Easyjet to be higher in the comfort section. For the rest it was okay, staff seem friendly, although I was annoyed that 5 equals to €5. The worst was that twice we had to wait over 30 mins for our luggage after landing.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  3 April 2012 by D Leston    (UK)

LTN-BUD-LTN. Poor website, difficult to navigate and misleading headline pricing, which is subject to numerous add-ons. Online check-in process and printing of boarding pass confusing. Outward flight on time on brand new A320, return delayed for 3 hours, no information or explanation given. Typical LCC experience, although easyjet seem to get it right more often than not, why can't others follow their example?

WIZZ AIR customer review :  3 April 2012 by M Lamou    (UK)

Very little leg room. Unable to check-in online, as a result we were forced to check-in at the airport, for which they charged us 14 EUR each. I understand why they charge this, but 14EUR is a bit high. Carry-on limit is very small, and applied inconsistently. Common-sense is ignored.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  6 March 2012 by Viktor Georgiev    (Bulgaria)

BCN-SOF-BCN. Having flown a couple of times from Sofia, service is good for the price you pay and the relatively long trip (approx 3 hours). Flights were delayed because of the snow but at least we were taken to the final destination. Cabin crew polite and managed to smile.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  20 February 2012 by D Woods    (UK)

Luton-Prague return. Planes were in very good condition and inflight service prices were in line with what you pay in an airport terminal rather than being extortionate. We'd booked the priority boarding option and this was worth it to ensure seats within the first 4 rows of the door. If prices were right I'd definitely consider for future flights.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  11 February 2012 by S Houseman    (UK)

In the past I have been very nervous of flying 'budget' airlines. Just come back from Prague, flight out slightly delayed, but bearing in mind there was snow and fog forecast that was not surprising. Air crew smart, polite and friendly. The plane was clean and well maintained. If I had to make one criticism, on our returned flight the chief Stewardess was not English and was extremely difficult to understand her.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  31 January 2012 by Roger Nixon    (UK)

Luton-Gdansk. We are regular passengers 3-4 times annually. Aircraft's are good and generally punctual: Luton check-in staff OK. New seating configuration is awful for anyone over 1.83m but the rigid backs avoid having one's neighbour's head in one's throat! Flight attendants very courteous and helpful but passengers might find things even better if they simply speak English more slowly. Very good value for selective travel arrangements.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  29 November 2011 by M Dyrbus    (Poland)

KTW-DTM-KTW. Very quiet and new looking planes, enough space on both flights. On time even though we had to stay in Katowice for 20 mins because the airspace was busy. Very nice Cabin Crew, both pilots spoke to us on both flights, we had seats in row 2 because we had Priority Boarding- very nice if you want some extra space for legs. The tickets cost us about 85€ for 2 people return, with priority and 2 pieces of luggage.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  22 November 2011 by L Kowalewski    (UK)

LDN Luton to CZK Praha. No problems at all. There were no long waits or hand luggage assessment and the plane and flight were both clean and smooth. Excellent service from cabin staff, I would not hesitate to fly them again.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  17 November 2011 by Henry Tib    (Australia)

BUD-NPL. Flight on time, cabin crew pleasant and jovial with passengers, for the air fare paid great value and service.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  28 October 2011 by W Norman-Walker    (UK)

I fly every weekend LUT-BUD-LUT. Flights are pretty much on time now, a few years ago they suffered a lot of problems. The crew are polite and helpful and the cabins clean but basic. All in all a very good no-frills service.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  25 October 2011 by Chris Dowling    (UK)

Luton-Belgrade. It's like a game, know the rules in advance. Check to see everything your going to be charged for before you pay. Always pay the 4 each way fee for extra leg room, unless you are under 5 foot 4 tall, it's so worth it. The hold baggage allowance is generous at 32kg but you pay for it, but hand luggage is free and therefore closely watched so don't get greedy with either the size of the bag or weight (it's 10kg max). The planes are new, cabin crew are polite but obviously trained to try and sell as much as they can during the flight. Ground staff were okay and overall had a pleasant trip. Only downside is Luton Airport, I was embarrassed. I will pay the 3 in future to go through the priority security check, I queued for 20 minutes last time, not a school holiday and it was 7am! Disgraceful.

WIZZ AIR customer review :  18 October 2011 by Sarah Smith    (UK)

Luton-Warsaw-Luton. Cabin crew friendly and efficient, plane clean and new. Seat pitch is awful and very cramped. Fortunately the seats don't recline, but tall/large people should consider paying for extra legroom seats. You need to stick to the rules - check in online, print passes, hand baggage only, etc. if you want the best deal. But I liked Wizzair and would fly with them again. Good quality for the price, and much better than Ryanair.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8