Vueling Airlines Customer Reviews and Vueling Airlines Passenger Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  27 March 2013 by S Jamat    (Singapore)

I flew from GRX to BCN on the night of 1 Mar 2013. It wasn't a full flight hence boarding was a breeze. Cabin crew were friendly and the aircraft was really clean and I felt that the legroom was not as limited as other Asian carriers operating A320 that I've been on. Flight departed on time and arrived ahead of schedule. Based on my experience flying on budget carriers in Asia, Vueling certainly exceeded my expectation!

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  14 February 2013 by Rodolphe Paccard    (France)

NCE-BCN, BCN-SVQ, SVQ-NCE via BCN. While in Barcelona I receive an email telling me that my flight from Sevilla to Nice has changed, but, with no information on the nature of the change. In BCN on my way to SVQ, I asked the Vueling information desk and they couldn't access my return flight information. In Sevilla I called again until I was told the flight I had booked had been cancelled. I had to stay an extra night in Sevilla at my expense so I could fly back one day later as scheduled. I paid 12 € per leg for carrying my luggage in the hold, however I noticed several passengers with large and heavy bags in the cabin. This makes you wonder about the policy. Like many low-cost airlines, Vueling has leather seats and I don't like the feeling of sliding down on them. Although I would not recommend flying with Vueling, they are very competitive in terms of fare and often the only choice on certain routes.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  22 January 2013 by C Youle    (France)

Rome - Nantes. Flight cancelled and the only option given to us at the desk was to fly later on to Paris with a coach journey on to Nantes. Supposed to arrive at 7pm and ended up arriving at nearly 4 in the morning the next day. We were travelling with our 2 year old. Staff unhelpful. No refreshments, no help at all. Pretty annoyed to see in the EU legislation that they are obliged to offer us a similar flight at a later date - at the desk they told us if we didn't accept the coach journey it'd be at our own cost.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  14 January 2013 by S Brown    (UK)

LHR-BIO. Maybe I've done BIO with Easyjet too often, but it all seemed to go very smoothly. 1/2 full plane helped, so could spread out. Flight on time, service was fine. 9.50 Euros for baguette, beer and Pringles would be excessive on the ground, but OK as budget airline costs go. Check-in took 5 minutes, boarding was quick.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  3 December 2012 by Derek Salter    (South Africa)

Barcelona to Ibiza return. Fine for a short flight. Clean plane and comfortable seats although leg room limited - managed to book an exit row seat on return which helped. Boarding chaotic and passengers carried more than the 10kg hand luggage which wasn't controlled and led to storage issues. Both flights arrived early. A good budget airline experience overall.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  19 November 2012 by Guido Schad    (Germany)

Flying Vueling is more or less a disaster. I flew them 8 times in the last 3 weeks (mostly ZRH-BCN-LPA) and no flight was on time. I always purchase the tickets online and did not receive a confirmation 3 times in the last few weeks so I had to go to the ticket counter at the airport. Yesterday (BCN-LPA) we had a delay of 79 minutes without any explanation as to why with no apology. Service is often quite unfriendly, very shocking indeed that cabin crew are often unable to speak English fluently. Vueling flies with AB A320 - not very comfortable but at least quite new.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  14 November 2012 by Tryna van der Westhuizen    (South Africa)

The one negative experience was that they changed boarding gates and we did not realised it until we saw no activity at the gate very close to boarding time. But that could also be because we were in a foreign country and could not hear or understand the announcements properly. Recently I travelled a lot and the one thing I really appreciated was the pilot who indicated landmarks, something that did not happen on any of the other flights I undertook. Barcelona to Brussels 11.11.2012. The food and beverages were very average but in par with other airlines.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  12 November 2012 by Torben Magnusson    (Denmark)

BCN to CPH. Online check-in did not work, but no speakable line at El Prat, and seats allocated as desired. Called early to the aircraft, so we left on time. Arrival 20 minutes early into CPH. Not bad for a budget airline.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  10 November 2012 by Humberto Alva    (Mexico)

Barcelona to Venice with my wife, even though it was an early flight it turned out to be very good and on time. Crew very helpful and polite.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  23 October 2012 by R Quinnell    (Canada)

Although the seats were a bit too close together for my comfort I found the staff at the gate and onboard very efficient and professional. Our flights between Barcelona and Palma were on time.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  12 October 2012 by R James    (UK)

Avoid, or ravel at your peril with Vueling. An 18 hour delay on a 2 hour Barcelona to Southampton flight. Ended up on a rescue plane that had to be chartered from the UK, which diverted to a different airport at the last minute, and arrived at Southampton on coaches at 3am. Barcelona Airport was carnage all day, as Vueling cancelled one flight after the other, and customer service agents are only landside meaning a lot of to-ing and fro-ing. It says something when an airline needs to have a police presence at a departure gate.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  9 October 2012 by A Quinn    (UK)

We booked four flights this year for CWL to BCN and return. Vueling managed to cancel one with three days notice and alter the other three. One flight they altered left us at BCN at 0130 on a Monday morning. Another they altered from Saturday to Sunday. To make matters worse we tried to rebook to different days and they wanted another 156 Euros. No reply to e-mails so eventually rang them on their Premium Rate phone line which cost £10. It cost an extra £400 to use this airline for our holidays this year in rebooked flights and additional accommodation and all without the slightest apology. I would have been cheaper to fly Club Class with BA. Use this airline at your peril. They are cavalier about their schedules and don't give a damn about their customers.

Vueling Airlines customer review :  5 October 2012 by G Cacace   (UK)

Our flight from Barcelona to Southampton was cancelled and we haven't been notified. We found it out at check in. Redirected to their main office who admitted that they have no flight scheduled to Southampton and that we had to go and purchase tickets with another airline. Spent £600 to fly to Heathrow + trains to Southampton!

Vueling Airlines customer review :  25 September 2012 by Alexander Mokretsov   (Russia)

DME-BCN-PMI and back, which turned to be PMI-BCN-OLY. On the route from Moscow to Palma-de-Mallorca via Barcelona: the planes were new, the crew were great, the seats comfortable and the timetable convenient. The problems began on my way back. The plane from Palma to Barcelona was delayed for an hour, so at the time of landing in Barcelona, my connecting flight to Moscow was supposed to depart. Instead of delaying the flight to Moscow for 30 min, which would have been sufficient for us to board, Vueling opted to send a plane to DME without us. What was even more infuriating is that Vueling representatives assured me that the flight was waiting for us at D10 gate. The transit desk managers could offer nothing better than the next flight at the same time tomorrow! Such situation was unacceptable for me, so they gave me a boarding pass to Paris-Orly flight in the early morning. The flight to Orly was not good - the plane was extremely old and dirty. What I can say is that Vueling is not so cheap but has very convenient schedules from Moscow to Barcelona and back. To sum up, could be an option if you are flying without baggage and with at least a 3-hour connection. Otherwise stress is guaranteed.

Vueling Airlines customer review :  17 September 2012 by K Calderara   (UK)

Return flight Heathrow to Vigo was one of the most enjoyable and hassle free economy journeys. We were allowed to add a bag last minute with no penalties; staff were superb, tiny overweight in our bags was ignored. The plane clean and comfortable, the online communications regular and the schedule spot-on. The website could improve but that is not to take away from the overall experience - beats Ryanair and Easyjet.

Vueling Airlines customer review :  12 September 2012 by Joseph Shott   (USA)

AMS-BCN return. BCN-IBZ return. We tried this new airline because of the timetable and cost. Unfortunately at every turn we were disappointed. Three of four flights were >45min delayed for no reason (no reason given, no apology felt necessary on behalf of crew). We realized upon booking that it was 100 euro cheaper to buy one-way tickets versus return tickets for each destination. However, what we did not realize, nor is it mentioned, that your luggage will not connect. In other words, you must pay 100 euro more each-way for your luggage to connect. We had 35 min to connect in BCN, claim bags, check-in, get on plane (we made it). Very misleading and even the check-in agents said it was a very bad business policy, and to write to the company. The seating provides very little legroom. The flight crew were superb - that's about the only high mark.

Vueling Airlines customer review :  11 September 2012 by Jonas Nensén   (Sweden)

Travelled between Stockholm and Barcelona in July. No problems at all, on schedule, friendly staff and they actually let people pass with too much luggage. However, if your height reaches above 5'11-6feet (1.80m), the space for your legs will not be satisfying.

Vueling Airlines customer review :  5 September 2012 by J Bacallado   (Spain)

MAD-BCN-Mykonos, return. All flights on time, arrival early in most cases. Service good for a low cost, you have to pay for food. FA very nice. Connections in BCN are very easy. Totally recommended.

Vueling Airlines customer review :  5 September 2012 by K Creighton   (UK)

Flew Vueling twice this summer from Cardiff to Palma. All flights on time, brand new aircraft, all staff cheerful and courteous. Slight problem flying out on 19/08/12, plane very warm and ice and limited cool drinks, no trolley service. Staff struggled to serve everyone but I was one of the lucky ones. No online check-in available for some reason? No problem though at Palma, there were four desks open whilst the one Iberia desk had a long queue. Only downside was having to make a name change to one of the bookings after reading the exceedingly small T and C print a €39 fare e/w became €115 e/w and effectively we had to pay twice for the same seat.

Vueling Airlines customer review :  4 September 2012 by Olga Vondraskova   (Czech Republic)

Flight from Prague to Barcelona was on time, taking off and lending without any problems or discomfort, nice staff and good organization before boarding. Comfort of the seats as usually as with other low cost airlines. Reasonable for money we paid.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Vueling Airlines Reviews and Vueling Airlines Passenger Opinions about Vueling Airlines standards