Vueling Airlines Customer Reviews and Vueling Airlines Passenger Trip Reports

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  2 October 2013 by Jan Boers    (Netherlands)

Flight from Amsterdam to Malaga on September 1 2013 and back from Malaga to Amsterdam on September 13 2013. We travelled with 5 persons including my granddaughter, the way they treated my granddaughter was superb. We will fly again in November to Malaga and will no doubt we will book again with Vueling.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  25 September 2013 by Jose Maestre    (Spain)

I was very impressed with Vueling. The flight was Seville to Venice with stop over in Barcelona. All the flights left ahead of time and we arrived 20-25 minutes before Schedule. People were very nice. Seats were cramped but something to be expected in bargain flights. I definitely recommended Vueling.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  17 September 2013 by MBarrett    (UK)

Cardiff to Malaga, out 4 Sep, return 11th. Great value, spot on time both ways. Aircraft modern and clean. Would chose any day over our budget airlines.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  12 September 2013 by M Moormann    (Australia)

My husband and I booked flights online 3 months ago to travel from Barcelona to Venice. We checked in at the airport 2 hours early and were told to proceed to the gate and wait for our flight. We then lined up and as our tickets were scanned to board the flight, we were advised that we were on standby and needed to wait at the side for 5 minutes until everyone had boarded. We had no idea what was going on as we had booked and paid for a full fare flight a long time ago. We were then advised that the flight had been overbooked and we did not have a seat! We were told to go to transit and had to wait 3 hrs for then next flight. We could not believe it! How does an airline book more people on a flight then they are able to accommodate! We were on a holiday and only had very limited time in Venice, which had now been reduced by a further 3 hours due to an airline error. We also missed a Gondola Cruise that we had pre-booked online. Once we had finally spoken with the lady at the transit station, she then told us that we could get on the next flight, however could not sit with each other as the flight was once again full! I'm guessing this means that 2 other people on the next flight would have missed out on their seats also, which is not fair on them either! I will not be booking with this company again.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  11 September 2013 by Ray Clune    (UK)

Gatwick to Barcelona. The staff were all warm and friendly - the baggage was handled correctly - the flight out was on time and arrived 10 minutes early. Return flight was delayed 30 minutes but they recovered lost time in- flight and we arrived 10 minutes before scheduled arrival! Both planes were perfectly clean and fit for purpose. I will be more than happy to fly with them again.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  10 September 2013 by T O'Connor    (France)

Flew Palma to Barcelona midday on Sep 3 on recent A320. Checked in online and was amazed and disappointed to find that I had to pay extra for a seat! No problems with timing, flight or crew. Palma security was chaotic, poorly signed and managed.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  9 September 2013 by S Harvey    (Australia)

Do not travel this airline if you are over 5 foot. The leg room is non existent, I have never experienced a more uncomfortable flight in my life and it was only 1 hour (Malaga to Barcelona). Staff were very nice though.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  6 September 2013 by David Slattery    (Spain)

I flew in early August from Barcelona to London. I checked in online. Things at the airport seemed very disorganized. I queued up for 15 minutes in the baggage drop queue, only to be told I had to check in via the London queue. When I said I had already checked in and showed the clerk the boarding pass, she just shrugged her shoulders and told me to go into the other queue, where I checked in again and was given new boarding passes. I spoke to other customers who had the same issue. There were no other Vueling staff available to ask. Not very impressed.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  25 August 2013 by H Alexandra    (Denmark)

Bucharest - Barcelona - Aalborg. Both my flights were absolutely event-free and quite pleasant! We took off on time (a minor, 10 min delay from Barcelona as they had to unload luggage for a couple of passengers that missed the flight). Both take-offs and landings were smooth. Food on board was fair-priced, I ordered a menu with a sandwich, 0.5l drink (coke) and a snack (Pringles) and it all cost 8.50 euro. For a low-cost airline, I think the service and flight was very good. The only reason I'm not rating it as great is because they did nothing outstanding. The only inconvenience was the checked-in luggage policy: regardless of how many bags you bring, the weight limit is for the sum of all your bags and it's only 23 kg. Unfortunately, I found out about this after paying 34 euro for a second bag (for 2 flight segments) and did not get a refund, after deciding to bring just one bag. So pay attention to this aspect! If your checked luggage exceeds the 23 kg allowed, you'll pay 12 euro / kilo.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  21 August 2013 by Julia Clayton    (Australia)

Flight from Florence to London, chaotic prior, we were told plane may not go, then that we would all travel, then finally all but 12 were able travel. Vueling did not reveal that NO luggage would be flying. No information given until we asked general staff at Heathrow. Flight itself was fine, service good.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  16 August 2013 by Ashley Claassen    (Finland)

BCN-NZE-BCN. Our flight to Nice was cancelled at boarding time due to technical problems. Spent over an hour in the customer service queue (where the agents were argumentative and rude) to find out our options were: take a flight the next morning at 0800, which was full within minutes, take a flight the next day at 1600, or, take an 8-hour, overnight bus to Nice. We took the horrid bus/coach (the only way we didn't have to pay more) and arrived at 0600 exhausted. The return flight was fine, but one mediocre experience isn't enough to make me forget a terrible one.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  15 August 2013 by A Arcosi    (Romania)

A word of advice - if you want to go on holiday, never go by Vueling! I tried to get to Barcelona today but I am still at home. After waiting from 2am to 8am in various queues at the airport, we were told the flight was cancelled. This is not a reliable company and it's not cheap either! You pay but they don't provide any service.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  13 August 2013 by C Cook    (USA)

Flight VY 6206, August 10 from Florence to London: The flight was good but the airline didn't put any luggage onboard and we stood around for over an hour only to find out through another passenger what had happened.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  13 August 2013 by Debra Cee    (Australia)

Cancelled a flight from Rome to Barcelona, no reason, had to collect luggage line up with a plane load of people to get on another flight, 2 hrs of waiting, they place us on another flight via Majorca, change planes onto Barcelona and they forgot to put our luggage on the connecting flight. 2 days later it arrives, and we arrive 7 hrs late.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  13 August 2013 by Kousaki Aikaterini    (France)

ATH-BCN-TLS. Took the late 1.30am flight from Athens, the Vueling lady at the counter was extremely helpful. The flight crew from Athens to Barcelona were polite and lovely! Spent 8 hours waiting for my transit flight in Barcelona, yet even when there was a change in gates they made the announcement early enough for us to have plenty of time to find the new one. Both of my flights had zero delay, seats were pretty comfortable. Yes, there is not enough room to stretch, but bearing in mind it's a low cost airline, I think you get great value for money. Would definitely fly again with them.

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  5 August 2013 by S Harvey    (Australia)

SPU-BCN-IBZ. They cancelled the BCN-IBZ leg for no reason at the time of boarding with no explanation whatsoever. Could not find any representative to point me in the right direction or tell me what was going on. Luckily I thought to collect my bag from the carousel as they had originally told me it was checked all the way through to my final destination. No representative anywhere to advise on what to do, found some Vueling airline staff they were rude and unhelpful did not want to talk to me. Finally got some help from another airline who advised I needed to line up at the ticket desk, was there over an hour, and instead of getting put on the next flight as was expected they bumped me on about 5 flights later meaning I wasted an entire day stuck in BCN airport. Funnily enough though they tried telling me all the flights were full I looked online and saw they were still selling full price tickets for the earlier flights. Just avoid, the service is non existent and it's not worth it for the frequency of cancellations and losing precious holiday time being stuck waiting in airports!

Vueling Airlines Customer review :  2 August 2013 by P Fernando    (Argentina)

LCG-LHR-CDG-LCG. Low cost airline but the crew is cool and don't try to sell things all the time. On time service and never will find a full fly with they, so you can fly comfortable. Good quality of the meal, just under payment. No pillows or blankets. The plane was a little old.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Vueling Airlines Reviews and Vueling Airlines Passenger Opinions about Vueling Airlines standards