Virgin Atlantic Airways Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

4 Star Airline

a World 4-Star Airline

Read Virgin Atlantic Airways Passenger Reviews and Virgin Atlantic Airways customer trip Reports

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  6 November 2014 by K Forsyth    (UK)

We have travelled with Virgin Atlantic a number of times over the years and have always rated their premium economy service. Our most recent trip change that. The flight was delayed by almost 3 hours but they did send an email and text about 8 hours before the flight to let us know which was great. The text gave a number to call if you had a connecting flight which we did. I called the number and after listening to many options had to chose the general "wait for assistance". I did and was still waiting 15 minutes later. Tried again with the same result so decided to email which was a form that required you to put in all your details. When I hit send I got a message to say they would get back to me in 28 days or less! I was getting a bit stressed by this point as our connecting flight was going to be tight due to the delay. We got to the airport early and I went straight to the Virgin desk to explain. I was asked if the connection was with Virgin and when I said "no" I was given a shrug and told there "probably won't be a problem, you should make it". I asked if there was anything they could do and was told to check onboard to make sure we got off the flight promptly. On the plane and we were told "you should be OK because you are amongst the first to get off". When we landed it was clear that they were not disembarking in any systematic kind of way. As it happens it wouldn't have mattered if we were first off as our luggage took 55 minutes to appear. Customer care was one of the reasons we used Virgin in the first place but it is obviously totally superficial and as soon as you have a problem they really don't want to know. My dissatisfaction was made worse by the experience on the flight. We were seated upstairs and although this seemed a good option I would not chose to sit there again. This was our return flight and everything was inferior to the outward flight. The foot rest seemed to be in a misaligned position so are not as comfortable. The cabin is split one part premium and on part economy and everyone from economy walked through the premium cabin to queue for the toilet. Trying to sleep with people standing beside you waiting for the loo is not great. The usual format for Virgin is drinks service after take off - didn't happen. Food - extremely poor quality. Liqueur service after the meal - didn't happen. On the outward flight we were given ice lollies and then sweets on landing. None of that. I asked for new headphones as mine were faulty and I'm still waiting. I honestly felt like we were on a different airline from the one we flew out on. Very disappointed and really wouldn't recommend Virgin to anyone. I know you pay your money and take your chance but there is no excuse for poor service and the attitude from staff was awful. Consistency should not be too hard to achieve if the airline are serious about offering a good experience.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  6 November 2014 by Thomas Richardson    (UK)

I like Virgin Atlantic for the following reasons, excellent meals, good legroom and a wonderful service overall. I flew on VS 200 and VS 201 from LHR-HKG-LHR. Nice check-in lady and quick boarding. The con is though that the entertainment took 2 hours to turn on. VS is a wonderful airline.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  3 November 2014 by Alan Pratt    (UK)

Two good flights to and from IAD. Airbus330-300 generally comfortable except seats become hard further into the flight. FAs good on both flights, plenty of runs through the cabin with water or juice. Both flights departed on time. Arrived in IAD late due to weather conditions.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  3 November 2014 by P Cantrell    (UK)

Took outbound Manchester - Heathrow - Washington and inbound Boston - Heathrow - Manchester. Everything was fine except the food really. I am lactose intolerant and the only choice was a vege/lacto option, meaning no meat. They just didn't get it, repeatedly gave/offered me food with dairy in. I had one meal put in front of me which looked as though it was dairy free but thankfully I double checked the ingredients, otherwise I might have had a very bad flight. I have been with other airlines that separate the vege and dairy free options, it isn't difficult, and would show more of an interest in their customers. There was probably also the need for a few extra classic family films as entertainment was lacking. Most annoying were the unresponsive screens that need seriously updating.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  3 November 2014 by Deborah Boulton    (UK)

From Manchester to Barbados 8/914 - 15/914 in Premium Economy. Seated downstairs on outbound - upstairs inbound which was a nicer atmosphere. Don't like the fact that Virgin have filled most of upper deck with economy seating. Crew all friendly and drinks service good. Didn't get my vegetarian meal and eventually got one on a tray from economy with no bread and plastic cutlery. Not good for premium standards. Entertainment system worked ok and film choice was good. Used to always fly BA to Barbados but last few times been with Virgin as it's the most convenient from Manchester.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  3 November 2014 by David Styles    (USA)

Flew on Virgin Little Red to EDI from LHR on the VS3005. The flight left on time, we even got a complimentary drink and snack! The cabin crew members are super friendly and both crew that actually served us added to the experience. I must also say the ground staff where friendly too! Aircraft lovely and purple, so Virgin! Great trip and compared to BA, amazing fare! Terminal 2 at Heathrow is lovely and easy!! Great option and value for money, better value than the train!

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  31 October 2014 by Marky Mark    (UK)

We flew with Virgin Gatwick to Orlando. We had initially booked economy, however decided to upgrade to upper class at the last minute. Not a problem for the return flight, however we could only secure one upperclass seat for the outbound journey. I let my wife take advantage while I started the journey in economy. When the stewardess was made aware of the situation I was handed a pre flight glass of champagne, to the bemusement of other passengers! I was also told I could join my wife in the upperclass cabin and enjoy some drinks at the bar. A nice touch I thought. Economy food was bad, in fact I can't remember having food quite so bad on any previous flight we have taken. What a difference upperclass is! Only 14 seats really gives you the impression you're the only passenger the cabin crew have to look after, impeccable service, lovely food, linen table cloths, salt and pepper shakers, proper cutlery, great tasting food, plenty of drinks and snacks. It really is another world. After spending the majority of the flight in upperclass I reluctantly returned to economy only to be quizzed by everyone around me as to what its like up there! The flight home was superb, it helped that both my wife and I were officially in upperclass this time. Outstanding service, wonderful food, the IFE is poor regardless of class. Virgins lie flat seat is ok, nothing special. Would we fly with Virgin again, the answer to this on completion of our holiday was 100% yes, but only in upper class. Since our holiday we have tried to book another with Virgin, however they are currently advertising upperclass sale seats on their website up to 13th Oct 2015, however when you try to book them the are unavailable. If we change the dates to around June or July they become available, however disappear as soon as you log in to your Virgin Club account - there's loyalty for you.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  31 October 2014 by Bissell Julie    (UK)

We flew Virgin Atlantic in early October 2014, and were really impressed. The attitude of the cabin crew was terrific, always smiling, always ready to help. This is our second flight with Virgin Atlantic (the first was Economy Class), good service, great attitude and a comfortable seat. The meals were tasty and filling, and the entertainment was up to date and varied. Highly recommended. They're on our list for the next trip.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Hardy Dennis    (UK)

Flew on VS7 from LHR to LAX on 21st September and back on VS8 on the 9th October (upper class). The return flight was exactly the same price (to the penny) as BA business class which I have used before on a different route. I chose Virgin because the seat layout is better. Check-in was efficient at Heathrow and was given directions to the Clubhouse lounge. It’s in a different league to BA business class lounge. Super food, great at table service, great ambience. The flight was an hour late departing with late arrival of the aircraft as the reason. But we watched it arrive 2.5 hours before the scheduled departure time? The gate was chaotic and they started boarding premium economy before Upper class, so we just walked through onto the aircraft (didn't pay a small fortune for this). On the plane the staff were great. Very friendly and helpful. Replaced my main course which was inedible (braised beef) with a delicious piece of salmon. The seat was very comfy and went completely flat. The entertainment system needs updating. The screen is small and picture quality and audio is poor, my system needed a re-boot twice. Returning on VS8 we arrived at terminal 3 check in early (4.5 hours before departure as our connecting flight landed on time from Tahiti). The check in desk was closed and we had to wait for an hour and a half before we could check in. Not a fan of LAX, staff are cold bordering on rude but the biggest gripe is a complete lack of seating. Standing around with luggage for an hour and a half is not fun. Once check in opened it was ok. The lounge is the Air New Zealand lounge which is ok. Boarding was fine and properly prioritised. Onboard the aircraft the staff were great in every respect. Again the food was only ok. We had a main course of fillet steak which was great but a starter of 2 small cold scallops with some puree was very poor. Breakfast was a disappointment. The bacon was cold and the sausage tasted bitter. Would I use Virgin upper class again? Absolutely, but they need to up their game with the onboard food and entertainment system.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  28 October 2014 by B Martin    (USA)

JFK-LHR, LHR-JFK, 747, Economy. Seats were tight, and on the way back my brother's TV was broken, but they gave him a mobile DVD player instead. Food was good, ordered vegetarian special meal. Check in was easy and convenient, good for my first transatlantic flight. Good crew. I'd say its a great airline, and would definitely travel with them again. Good variety of entertainment.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Caroline Davies    (UK)

Heathrow to JFK at the end of September. Virgin staff at Heathrow looked after us very well and all went smoothly until we were in the air. Apart from the usual poor food and narrow seats our major complaint was with the terrible entertainment. Terrible because the whole system had more or less broken down - including the sound and despite several attempts to reboot it never worked properly and we were not able to watch anything. The return journey which was a night flight was awful. Again the entertainment system was faulty and the hand remote controls failed to control anything. When I tried to plug in my headset I couldn't because another passenger had jammed a piece of their headset in the hole so mine couldn't plug in. We were told that most of the screens were faulty on the plane and efforts would be made to reboot the system. When after an hour we asked what was happening we were told by a stressed attendant that as there were only 4 of them to look after 250 of us we would have to wait. I thought this was odd as previously the Captain had stated with pride that he had on board 16 attendants for the flight. When I mentioned this to the attendant he said through gritted teeth that the other 12 were looking after upper class. So poor food, no entertainment and people in next row in front with children who were allowed all through the night to move about, talk loudly, and generally behave with absolutely no consideration for fellow passengers. The flight attendants kept well away but were only too much in evidence when time came to push the duty free at us. We travel regularly to the States as our son lives there but I can assure Virgin we will be flying with BA in future and not darken Virgin's door again.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  28 October 2014 by P Zdanowski    (UK)

My wife and I travelled from London Gatwick - Barbados - London Gatwick on VS030 Upper Class having used my miles to upgrade from economy. The herringbone seat layout meant that window seat passengers could not look out of the window without turning their heads at an awkward angle and aisle seats could not talk to their neighbours at all without physically getting out of their seats and if you put your feet on the stool they were liable to get knocked by anyone passing. The FA's were excellent very attentive, helpful and very pleasant. The food and drink was very acceptable and the in flight entertainment also very good with lots of choice. Having flown with Virgin since the late 80's I still recommend them although I do not like the seating arrangement on the A330 much preferring that on the 747 hence only 8/10.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  28 October 2014 by Kevin Tunnicliffe    (UK)

LHR-EWR and JFK-LHR. First time with Virgin and very impressed indeed. In almost every respect beats BA hands down. Check in and private security channel a breeze at T3. Heathrow Clubhouse every bit as good as the reviews say. Airbus aircraft on outbound with new style seating which is comfortable and easy to use. New style IFE is also good, although not up to Emirates standard. Prior to return we received a text and email warning of severe delays to our flight (due to adverse weather at LHR on 21 October) and offering to move us onto another flight if we could get to JFK. We transferred from VS10 to VS46. VS46 uses a very, very old 747-400 with the old style seating and IFE. The older seating is wider and a little more flexible but the old style IFE not as good as its younger version. Despite the age of the plane everything worked well. Virgin really looked after us and I would not hesitate to use them again. Staff were great and food onboard and in the lounge was better than recent experiences with BA.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  28 October 2014 by M Ouwendijk    (Belgium)

Having read the above, my husband and I booked 2 Upper Class tickets London Heathrow/Miami instead of a direct flight from Brussels to Miami. Until boarding everything went well. Nice Clubhouse in London, friendly staff, good quality food and drinks. Excited to continue the same "luxury" on our flights with" the pre-flight champagne, to the meal service that's customised to suit your body clock, you'll be spoiled with luxury dining in our Upper class". Our expectations dropped completely when dinner was served. Soup and a salad who looked/tasted if they came out of a plastic bag and put on a plate. Pasta with no sauce nor taste. Cheese was returned without even tasting it. Even though the quality of wine was fine, they did not matched with the meals proposed. We discussed the meal quality with the main cabin hostess, who insisted to comment this on arrival home. Still having some expectations for our return flight in Miami knowing that "Unfortunately we don't have a clubhouse in every location. Don't worry though, we've teamed up with our friends at the airport or another airline to provide you with a clubhouse which is as good as our own ". At the counter, we were directly informed that there was no food in the Miami lounge. We received a voucher of $15 a person for a meal. Of course this huge amount did not cover our expenses and we had to add money to pay the total bill. Experience on board was worse than our incoming flight. An announcement was made that there was a lack of 2 crew members. Resulting in the fact that service was very slow. I already finished my dinner (another salad) and my husband was not yet served. To make the experience even more perfect, only one toilet in Upper Class was working so we had to cross half of the plane and queue in economy class. On arrival I contacted customer service of Virgin. I received a standard reply with the offer of 10.000 miles if we enrolled to their frequent flyer program. The tickets costs a lot of money, therefore we expected complete satisfactory services. It was not the case!

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  28 October 2014 by T Kemsley    (UK)

LGW-MCO-LGW. Travelled to Orlando in PE last week in Sept returning first week in Oct. Although I agree the food quality has gone down I don't expect restaurant quality on any plane, both ways was ok, in fact had the veggie option on outward journey and it was quite tasty! Got offered drinks before meal and then wine with meal, if we had wanted more you only have to ask. Sat in the bubble both ways seats 23H and J and legroom was good, even when the passenger in front reclined their seat, IFE worked fine for my husband - I would travel PE with Virgin again.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  21 October 2014 by J Vildrac    (UK)

Recently flew economy with Virgin Atlantic from NYC to LHR. Delays on runway, meant that we did not take off until after 22.00. It took 2 hours from boarding to receive the first drink, which was a small mixer sized can of cola. Cramped seating and my inflight entertainment didn't work. Raised the issue to numerous cabin crew who were unhelpful and ignored call bells. Staff seemed stressed as apparently 80 of us were without inflight entertainment and were told "it would make their life easier if it worked". I was more concerned in making my flight more bearable than their life easier. Eventually and after a very bland meal it was announced that the inflight entertainment system would be re-booted, which meant shutting down everyone's for 45 minutes. It was very late by now and I never did get to experience Virgin Atlantic's "award winning" inflight entertainment. Left flight feeling dehydrated, tired and nauseous. Whole experience was in complete contrast to our flight out to NYC with Delta who looked after us so well.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  14 October 2014 by E Neu    (USA)

SFO-LHR. Premium economy. The seats were comfortable, wide and reclined a little extra compared to economy. The crew were great, very attentive, helpful and friendly. The food was decent for airline food. There is no in seat power, as advertised on Virgin Atlantic website. This is a lie. The headset connection on my seat was broken and my iPhone was low on power (I assumed there would be in seat power which I could connect to) so I went the entire flight with no entertainment. The flight was comfortable and smooth, took off on time, got in early, no issues. I would fly on Virgin Atlantic again, for sure.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  14 October 2014 by D Greenaway    (UK)

LHR-LAX, LAX-LHR. Outward journey was one of the best ever with VA. Have used them for several years travelling in business (would hesitate to recommend them for economy as the leg room is one of the worst). Flight was early, food quite appetising and the crew were 10/10 with a great flight manager. Return trip not so hot. My wife's inflight monitor was not working, the crew rebooted it twice which promptly knocked out mine. Gave us both a portable unit, but the two films I had selected from the in flight mag were not on the pad. My wife's ran dry with low battery warning after about an hour and a half. One complaint is that their wines (proudly supplied by Berry Bros) always seem a bit over the top. I enjoy a few glasses during the flight, but often they disappoint. Of late I tend to stick to the Lanson, at least you know what you are going to get.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  14 October 2014 by C David    (Ireland)

We recently flew from LHR to ORD on the 340. Having now flown Virgin for a number of years was interested to see if there onboard service lived up to the shiny corporate image! Sadly not! The A340's are getting quite grubby at this stage. I purposely selected seats in the small economy cabin right behind PE thinking this would be a better experience. Straight away I noticed my IFE screen wasn't working. Brought this to the attention of first available flight attendant, she told me there were plenty spare seats in rear of cabin if we wanted to move. We packed up our stuff and went back 10 rows and settled in again. Now I couldn't select any movie! Again I struggled to get an attendants attention, when I did he in fairness told me that "they were sick of the IFE's breaking down", I was given a tablet so at least I got to watch a few movies. The meal was edible by airline standards which isn't saying a whole lot. My biggest problem with the whole flight was the general total air of non interest from the cabin crew! Twice I put my hand up to a passing attendant who completely ignored me and another time we asked for water and she never came back. I for one will be much happier to travel with BA in the future.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  14 October 2014 by Andrew Manson    (UK)

Travelled Virgin Atlantic From Manchester to Barbados return. Out on 22nd Sept return on 29th. Flight was excellent the crew could not do enough for you and were so friendly and chatty. Excellent meal tray. My Partner had a really tasty baked leek dish with blue cheese and walnuts and I had the chicken. The meal was served on a large tray with ample food warm bread rolls and were offered wine throughout, and a Brandy or Amarula to finish along with tea and coffee. The entertainment was also excellent both my partner and I were excited to see latest films listed that we'd wanted to watch for a few weeks when in the cinema but never got around to it. The aircraft was the B747 return must admit we enjoyed being seated on the upper deck more on the outbound but the seats downstairs were just as comfortable. Would definitely recommend Virgin to family and friends, the crew were happy to get you anything you asked for and more. I often think people complaining about service on here must be expecting one on one service. the crew didn't stop and if you did want a second, third or even forth drink you were welcomed in the galley to ask the crew even when they were having a meal break. Which embarrassingly I did interrupt to get my partner and I a wine in the middle of the flight.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  14 October 2014 by I Lester    (UK)

The aircraft was old and dirty. The staff commenced service by announcing that they would inevitably run out of food and drink selections due to the eco non waste policy. What a start to a flight. The food as always was inedible. However, being forced to use Virgin Atlantic, (Manchester to Orlando) before I had brought sandwiches. Flying Virgin Atlantic is a miserable experience.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  14 October 2014 by M Stanger    (UK)

Just returned from LHR-LAX, BOS-LHR all in Upper Class. Generally a good experience but with some real inconsistencies in the offer. Outbound on A340/600 with a really great crew, excellent service, good food. Inbound on new A330 and a very different experience, food very disappointing and the A330 just seems strangely cramped with a challenging operating system for the bed/table/sitting configuration and generally a lack of space, crew was excellent again. Clubhouse at Heathrow is just great but the Boston version really lacks charm, small and a bit stuffy. Overall, very good with great crews on both flights.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  14 October 2014 by R Toopie    (USA)

We flew "upper" class from LA to LHR and back - the airline is an embarrassment. They should be sued for false marketing because when you go on their web page it all sounds so glamorous - it's not. Check-in staff at LAX very rude. The seats were ripped and falling apart. The area around the seat, was filthy (yet another reason for wipes). The tray table covered in red wine stains. The armrest of my seat was broken and when you tried to recline the seat it growled. My partners seat did not recline at all. On the way back, my tv was broken (oh sorry, nothing we can do ). The food was appalling. Crew - rude, indifferent and condescending. I paid a lot of money for these "upper" class seats and will not do it again. I have flown ANZ premium class and had better service, their crew are wonderful and the food is delicious (worthy of first class!). How they manage to continue to flourish in this business boggles the mind.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  9 October 2014 by Saunders Valerie    (UK)

Travelled from San Francisco to Heathrow on 1st October. The only point I would like to make is that the food served in economy was dreadful the main meal was beef or chicken they must have been on the plane at least 48 hours prior to being served and the bread rolls were so hard you could not eat them, from what I could see no one touched their meals. We did not have this trouble on the journey to San Francisco on the 11th September.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  6 October 2014 by A Parkin    (UK)

I'm a regular 'commuter' on the MAN-LHR-MAN route and warmly welcomed the introduction of 'Little Red' a while back, as a worthy competitor to the BA monopoly, (following the absorption of bmi). I've used this route quite a few times since, in both directions, and have always been pretty impressed with what was on offer. On the most recent occasion, and through necessity, my return booking was made less than 24h. before departure but still only cost some 98 return - when BA was quoting something along the lines of 300! There's really no differentiation in service, and I've always found the staff - both in the terminals and on-board - to be friendly, accommodating and pro-active. It's a real pity that rumours and speculation regarding the future of this operation continue to circulate, which no doubt must impact upon forward bookings. Definitely worth giving a go - and especially now that T2 at Heathrow is the new 'home' - a much-improved arrival/departure experience!

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  2 October 2014 by D Versi    (UK)

We flew economy class from Heathrow to Chicago and our return flight was premium economy from Las Vegas to Gatwick. At Heathrow we were asked if we would like a better economy seat with more room for 40 each. We accepted. The extra room was OK. The food was diabolical. The return premium economy flight was much better. The food again was awful (both dinner and breakfast) although served with stainless steel cutlery and on china plates. It lacked proper seasoning and was tasteless. The alcoholic drinks were of inferior quality especially terrible undrinkable "scotch" whisky. VANA (Virgin Atlantic never again)!

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  2 October 2014 by D McNeilly    (UK)

Excellent customer service on arriving at London Heathrow and throughout the flight to Newark New Jersey and back on VS 1 and VS 2. One of the best airline seats I have travelled on. Good quality food and extensive drink selection. IFE worked well on outbound. Poor sound quality on inbound. Reasonable choice of films, TV, music, and games. The only downside were the crew announcements which were inaudible at times and the distribution by cabin staff of drinks as customers were trying to board the plane; comical. Would I recommend Virgin Premium Economy? Yes, but not at the price I paid.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  2 October 2014 by K Ballantyne    (UK)

Such a disappointment! Having flown with Virgin a few times we were looking forward to our flights from Edinburgh through Heathrow to Miami. Unfortunately, Little Red flight delayed so we had to transfer to BA to get to Heathrow in time. Plane from Heathrow was cramped and uncomfortable seating - economy seats I know but had always been more comfortable and spacious in the past! 1 bar service in a 9h+ flight. Small spirit measure and 1 glass of wine with meal. Realise not a good idea to have much alcohol on long haul flights but feel there should have been 2-3 bar services throughout the entire flight. Water or juice only offered. Poor quality meal, cheap ice lolly and pretty tasteless 2 finger sandwiches before landing. What's happened to this airline? Plane half empty. Staff more interested in having a social gathering amongst themselves at the back of the plane. Dirty, smelly toilets - even just after boarding! Only positive points were we arrived on time with all baggage and to be fair, experienced a good flight with Little Red on our return from Heathrow to Edinburgh - much more pleasant staff and the offer of a miniature spirit, small bottle of wine - double the quantity we were offered on the long haul flights both out and return to Miami! Agree with other reviewers that we won't use Virgin again.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  23 September 2014 by Glenn Biffen    (UK)

LGW-HAV-LGW: The outbound flight was okay, nothing really eventful just wondered why majority of cabin crew were very relaxed about responding to the calls from the passengers (including myself)? Announcements were very difficult to decipher, whether it was the actual system or the persons making the announcements (whether from flight deck or cabin) were very quiet. Return flight was okay, food was surprisingly good, however breakfast was a lot to be desired - choice and quantity. Announcements were much clearer and better to understand. Was very annoyed at the cabin crew who decided to do the duty free run after the lights were out. Trying to sleep whilst all you can hear is the banter of someone buying perfume is not very good in my opinion. Some cabin crew didn't seem to be very alert to some important things such as reclined seats in the rows in front when preparing to depart. Had to discreetly point this out. Call bells were better attended to this time.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Customer review :  20 September 2014 by A Robinson    (UK)

Flew to Orlando with Virgin in April this year, in one of their old Jumbos. Seating was very cramped and not very comfortable at all, yes I know I was in economy but I've been flying for years and I really think they ought to replace the old 747s. Flight was delayed 24 hours on the way home! We were told it was due to weather / ground staff at Palm Beach where the plane had to land first! I thought this was rubbish especially when we found out the plane the day before was also delayed 24 hours. We are going to Las Vegas next year and have no intentions of using Virgin then or ever again.

| Home | Airline Opinions | Legal Notice | Airline Ranking | Airport Ranking| Advertise | Surveys| Site Map| Contact Us | Links |

1999-2014  Copyright Skytrax