TransMeridian Airlines Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

0 out of 10  0 out of 10

Add your Review

TransMeridian Airlines - by Myra Rutherford

15 August 2005

My family flew Transmeridian for the first time on 7/24 from Memphis and return on 7/31 from Cancun. I was skeptical since we'd never been on a charter flight, but I was very pleasantly surprised. This was the smoothest flight I have ever been on, both takeoff and landing. I was satisfied with the onboard service. My only comment would be the airline might want to add some magazines and extra blankets on board, as it did get rather cold during the flight and the only thing to read was the sky magazine. Other than that I was very pleased.

TransMeridian Airlines - by Eugene Eaton

1 May 2005

I returned yesterday from a flight to and from Stanford/Orlando Airport in Florida to MidAmerica Airport in Illinois near St.. Louis MO. and have nothing but highest praise. The personnel were courteous and helpful, the plane was on time, the baggage handling was fine, etc.

TransMeridian Airlines - by Pat Duffy

26 April 2005

I just returned from a flight on TransMeridian Airlines. I cannot recommend them to anyone. Our flight was delayed several hours. We could not get a straight answer as to why, and one gentleman misled us as to the reason. I had read that they have a high number of delays due to mechanical problems. Apparently that is why our flight was delayed, but no one would tell us that. The flight crew was very nice, but the ground crew was rude and clearly had no customer service training. The rates are cheap, but quite frankly, no price is worth being treated the way we were. Delays due to weather are completely understandable, delays due to mechanical problems are just plain scary.

Add your Review