Torair Airlines Passenger Reviews and Torair Customer Trip Reports

Add your Torair Airlines Review

Torair Airlines is not a Star ranked airline

Customer Review scoring : Torair Airlines
1.6 out of 10  1.6 out of 10

Torair customer review :  3 November 2011 by S Petursson   (UK)

Stockholm to London with a child. On time, friendly staff, complimentary coffee and snacks. I found leg room alright for the 2h leg. I noticed duct tape on the armrests, but seats are still comfortable. I found chewing gum stuck here and there in my seating. I like the online booking, Torair give the fees upfront in the booking process.

Torair customer review :  14 October 2011 by L Cain   (Isle of Man)

My husband and myself with two friends flew from the Isle of Man to Naples. The aircraft was late coming in, we were held up for five hours, which added to the fact that we had to be there two hours before making it to seven hours. We were eventually boarded, some passengers had boarded twice by this time, then we were informed to disembark due to technical problems. (the auxiliary engine, used to re-start the main engines and normally left running, had been turned off and the engines could not be re-started) Eventually we got back on board. The aircraft itself, a 21 year old 737-300, was old and tatty. The interior was shabby, some armrests missing and some had tinfoil over the broken ends. My traveling companion could not get her seat into the upright position much to the annoyance of the guy behind. Once in the air the flight went well. The staff were very friendly and pleasant. On the return journey, again the aircraft was held up and missed it's takeoff slot, we sat on the tarmac for over an hour, we were given water to drink. Once airborne, there was no food/snacks, alcoholic drinks or duty free to purchase, though we were given free tea or coffee.

Torair customer review :  14 October 2011 by David Blake   (UK)

Skiathos to Gatwick. Flight on time. Plane a little elderly, but staff good and food reasonable. Outbound flight a week earlier was 2 hours late, but not sure whether this was caused by problems at Gatwick or civil aviation problems in Greece.

Torair customer review :  18 August 2011 by G Bridges   (UK)

Long delays reported with this small airline. Gatwick to Kos on package deal with Mark Warner. Two flights from Gatwick delayed, one by 9 hrs, the other by 12 hrs due to technical faults. Onboard the cabin appeared tatty, cabin crew were good at trying to reassure passengers. On our return, the flight was slightly delayed but the plane again appeared old and tatty and in poor state of repair inside with seats that could not be put into the upright position and others appeared held together with duct tape.