Thomas Cook Airlines Customer Reviews and Passenger Trip Reports

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Tony Hess    (UK)

Having read so many negative comments on various websites about how awful Thos Cook Airlines are, I thought it only right to compliment them on a superb return flight from Gatwick to Antalya. Cabin crew were excellent. Food superb. Seats comfortable. And both flights on time. I have flown with a number of different airlines. My first time flying with Thos Cook and nothing but praise.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2014 by C Peacocke    (UK)

Flew Thomas Cook from Glasgow to Lanzarote, 14/8/14 to 21/8/14. After reading some reviews I was a bit worried but shouldn't have been. No real issue at all. Flight out was a little late but nothing major. Plane was clean and cabin crew very polite. I'm 6'3 so was worried about leg room in a Standard seat but, although not great, I was by no means uncomfortable. I got up to stretch my legs twice and I was fine. The meals were great. Either Beef or Chicken, both lovely and Pasta as a kids meal which my son loved. On the return we were on time and made up 30 minutes coming home. This was a night flight and I was told Thomas Cook no longer do blankets on board. All money saving I suppose. Again the meals home were great. A Chicken Curry or Beef in Red Wine sauce. I ate my sons meal of Chicken Strips as he was asleep, best out the three. Thomas Cook are all about money. Everything costs. Food and drink is not cheap but you have the option of buying in the airport so I don't know why people complain so much as they know what to expect. Headsets, headphone adapters etc it all costs but what do you expect? I don't understand anyone who would book through a low costs holiday firm and expect everything to be handed out free. Cheap airlines charging for these things is not new. If you want it all free, book a Virgin airline but I bet it will cost you more for the flight overall with them. My only issue is that we did not have Thomas Cook representative on our transfer to the hotel. Simply told which stop to get off. The only negative aspect of the experience.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2014 by G McCormick    (UK)

Flew Manchester to Orlando International late July. Have travelled many times with Thomas Cook and have always been satisfied. We booked the rear seats of the plane which have a larger aisle space and not as cramped. The seat pitch is more than Virgin and BA , newly refitted planes with good seat back TV's. Excellent cabin crew on both outbound/inbound flights, meals good. Will fly again with them again.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Jackie Pirini    (UK)

Having read all the reviews I was a little apprehensive about flying with Thomas Cook to Cuba this month. However, I had nothing to worry about. We flew Premium and it was well worth the money - plenty of space, leg room and the extra seat recline was perfect. Both the outbound and return flights were on time and a pillow and blanket was provided for the return which was an overnight flight. The staff were excellent - very friendly, polite and professional. We had to divert to Bermuda on the return as a passenger took ill and the staff remained calm, were very supportive and the captain kept us all informed of what was happening. The food was good and better than some other airlines I've flown. In summary, I wouldn't hesitate to flying premium economy with Thomas Cook long haul again.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Z Levenson    (UK)

Flew out from Gatwick to Tenerife South on 16th August 2014, check in wasn't too bad and the plane was quite modern. TC's seat configuration on there 757's can make leg room very tight and squashed. There was TV's on this plane. They played a decent movie and programmes but the TV was so small and the picture quality was so bad it was very difficult to watch. Landed earlier than scheduled. Baggage claim took forever. After a 10 day holiday in Tenerife we flew black on 26th August 2014. This flight was definitely not as good as the one out. As we boarded the plane we were greeted by extremely rude staff who told us the seats that we had reserved and paid extra money for had to be given to someone else on medical terms which I understand but not only did they give us bad seats they also split us up. We were all given extra leg room seats but one of them was away from the family while the rest of us had to sit in the extra leg room seats next to the toilet and the place where they prepare their disgusting onboard food. The very rude staff who had no concern for passenger welfare thought giving us a free drink each would make up for this which it did not. There was no TV on this flight because it was 10 mins shorter than the one going out. I was very relived when we landed early at Gatwick. Because of this incident I don't think I'll fly with Thomas Cook again, Easyjet, Thomson or Monarch would be better options.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  21 August 2014 by Watson Kim    (UK)

We flew the beginning of last year to Austria from Manchester. Flight was great but for long haul flights would not use them as last summer we went to Mexico and on the way back just as we got to sleep lights went on for them to sell drinks. Why do they do this on night flights. They should have a designated area where people can purchase drinks rather than waking everyone up every hour.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  21 August 2014 by A Schiller    (UK)

Flew 5th Aug, Newcastle to Turkey, the plane was horrendous, seats didn't even recline, my husband and I were squashed in our seats with the tray down could hardly move arms to eat the food - and we are average build god help the really overweight people. The food was disgusting, I can't believe James Martin puts his name to this, both ways we were given breakfast, a tomato that had disintegrated, scrambled tasteless egg, stringy bacon and an ok sausage. I will never pay for airline meals again after this experience. On return we paid 17.50 each for extra leg room at check in, given our boarding passes then told to go and pay elsewhere. Went to pay to be told Thomas Cook don't accept payment by card! We had no cash so my husband had to go back out of the airport to go to cash-point then had to come back through all security again, had to wait in horrendous queues too. Terrible service and I doubt very much I will travel with Thomas Cook again!

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  21 August 2014 by Annie Crest    (UK)

I flew with Thomas Cook for my holiday to Corfu, which was a 2 hour 45 minute flight, so not too bad. Now being 6ft 1, which is over average height for a girl, I knew that I would be a little uncomfortable with legroom so I wasn't expecting anything amazing, but I was expecting a little more than what I got. I literally had my knees pressed so hard against the seat in front I couldn't move at all once I had sat down, and had to rest them across my mothers lap because sticking them out in the aisle meant I was in everyone's way. I understand Economy doesn't have masses of leg room but this is ridiculous. This had the least leg room of all the companies planes I have been on, and I have been in a 757 before so I know that there is more room for legs than that. The staff however were lovely. The nicest people ever, they were the only thing that made the trip bearable!

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  15 August 2014 by E Ashington    (UK)

We flew from Birmingham to Turkey and returned 10 days later. On the way out headphones and starbucks coffee had not been put onboard. As a coffee drinker I was disappointed but would have accepted the coffee that goes with the meal if offered but nothing was suggested as an alternative. To help people with infight entertainment without headphones they decided to play the family movie, but you could barely see it and it was so quiet it was a pointless attempt to please people. The flights/planes overall are dated and uncomfortable. My husband is over 6ft and we travel with three children making it difficult to get extra leg room seats, which are often fully booked. The leg room is so poor that you feel that you can't recline your seat which is difficult when flying over night and everyone is tired. The staff overall were pleasant but not overly helpful, just doing their jobs. I've flown many times and this was one of the worst companies I've flown with.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  9 August 2014 by J Hiscott    (UK)

Booked with James Villas flights included, on receipt of e-ticket, nothing advising you to check in online prior to arriving at airport, started my holiday eleven rows behind my husband. I am a nervous flyer and found this distressing. On return flight from Fuerteventura, we were called to the gate and then left standing for over half an hour with no explanation as to why, eventually boarded the plane, I am 5'4 I had the seat in front of me right up against my knees but not as bad as later when seatbelt sign went off. The chap in front reclined his seat which came back so far, my knees were crushed, I couldn't have eaten a meal if I'd wanted to as the tray couldn't come down. If I had needed to get my lifejacket from under the seat I would have drowned, as this would have been physically impossible to do. I feel as a paying customer, we are not getting the service deserved and will endeavour never to fly with this airline again.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  9 August 2014 by C Porter    (UK)

My partner and I travelled from MAN to Punta Cana, 19/7/14. We flew economy outbound and the flight itself was good, very smooth and on time and the service was avarage. The entertainment was very poor with limited film selection, no musi cand just some old radio recordings. On our return flight we were offered a flight upgrade for 100 which I thought was good value for money and the seat pitch is bigger but this is where the premium upgrade ends. You have to pay for earphones and the poor entertainment is exactly the same, no free drinks and same food menu. If you think that paying for a slightly larger seat is worth the money that is fine, but Thomas Cook should not advertise this as a premium service.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  9 August 2014 by P Jeffrey    (UK)

Flew from Manchester to Kalamata Greece on 20/7/14 and return a week later. Booked extra leg seats on row 31 for the three of us. Both flights were on 767-300 aircraft and were excellent. Both on time. Comfortable (I'm a big boned 6'3") and the food was absolutely fine, they even got my gluten free option right on both flights without being prompted. Cabin crew were professional and helpful both flights. I am really pleased to be able to redress the balance here because to be honest with all the negativity on some of the reviews here we had some trepidation about our holiday flight which proved totally unfounded.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  4 August 2014 by Jay Murray    (UK)

Manchester to Las Vegas, 11 July. Paid extra for premium cabin thinking it would be a superior service with superior seats - how wrong I was. The seats, although slightly wider than economy didn't have a great deal extra leg room and were so old that they has no padding in them. I don't think the cabin had been refurbished since the aircraft was new. It was very shabby, the monitor in the seat back was scratched and the quality of the picture was poor. Outbound the crew were very pleasant - not so on the return - the senior crew member spoke to a passenger in front of others in a disgusting manner - a quiet word would have sufficed. The food by James Martin, to be fair was very good - if only it had not been overcooked and dried out. We arrived in Vegas and although our bags were labelled 'priority' they didn't arrive first and on the way back they weren't labelled 'priority' and arrived 40 minutes after landing. On our return from Vegas - no priority boarding until somebody complained Basically you receive nothing extra apart from slightly wider seats for paying the extra to upgrade. Not cheap and very poor - next time will travel Virgin - even their economy service is better than this.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  4 August 2014 by G Fisken    (UK)

Having booked a package from Glasgow to Orlando and later reading reviews about the flight I was slightly nervous re what to expect. However we found the flights and service excellent. My son decided at the last minute that he didn't want to get on the plane and I have to say the airlines staff were fantastic (not the gate staff though). Not only did they help get him on the plane they reassured me, had a special announcement made for him and when the flight was in the air the pilot came out to see how he was. Glad to say he was fine once we were in the air! The meals were all included in our package so we just had to buy drinks. I was ok with this given to fly with Virgin with drinks included was an extra 2000! The meals were really nice and the flight was on time. Inflight entertainment was ok-I have seen better but this would not stop me flying with them again.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  4 August 2014 by J Castleford    (UK)

1 Aug 2014 night flight from Birmingham to Burgas, Bulgaria. I regularly fly across Europe and this was the worst flight I have experienced. The airplane departure was delayed due to a small "technical fault" but no further information was forthcoming. Although I paid 10 to choose my seat it was very cramped, with no leg room (I am 5'5"). The cabin crew were surly to the point of being rude, the "meal" was a disgrace, which I'm glad I didn't have: the passenger next to me paid 8.50 for a single small serving of a very basic meal with no dessert or any other accompaniment and a tea or coffee. The seat was lumpy and very uncomfortable and had not been cleaned. I am aware that this was the cheapest flight for the date I travelled but I do expect a basic level of care to be met. This most certainly did not!

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  28 July 2014 by J Williamson    (UK)

Flew Thomas Cook from Glasgow to Antalya and back and I have to say the flights were disappointing. The seats were okay but the leg room was a disgrace. It was a night time flight back and I found difficult to sleep as my legs kept cramping up. The cabin crew were friendly and helpful but the food wasn't great. The inflight film, Fast & Furious, didn't get finished and was constantly interrupted. In conclusion, I would not recommend Thomas Cook Airlines.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  28 July 2014 by Steve Marsh    (UK)

Used this airline Manchester to Orlando as 10 members of same family were travelling together and this was the only option. In hindsight, we would have rather split up to different airlines than use Thomas Cook. The only part of the flight that I can say was excellent was the leg room. Everything else from the agony of the rock hard seats, the miserable staff, having to pay for everything onboard (even a cup of tea or coffee) to the paltry entertainment package was shocking and below standard. This was a scheduled flight and not a package and on the 20+ transatlantic flights we have had I have never paid for drinks - this was a first. You get a few items to watch on the screen, nothing to get exited about but if you want more films or a better content, yes you've guessed it you pay extra. You even have to pay 20/person extra for the meals. There is no individual air con and the aircraft was so warm all the way back. I mentioned it to the cabin staff but was totally ignored. I would say that this is the EasyJet or Ryanair airline of the transatlantic route.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  28 July 2014 by Marilyn Laurence    (UK)

I recently travelled to Cuba in a group of 32 - although all booked at same time our seats were throughout the plane both times - I was told each time I could get a special meal - none available. On flight home stewardess was rude when asked if I could have the child's meal as no snacks available at Cuba airport to take on board - she then blanked me for rest of journey. Drinks and food expensive - lights would not go out on home flight - overnight which meant - arrived exhausted and hungry.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  28 July 2014 by C Pattenden    (UK)

My daughter and I just came back from Djerba, Tunisia. We had booked an all inclusive holiday, thinking it would be easier and stress free for once. How wrong can you be! We arrived at Gatwick on 11th July at 3pm for a flight due to leave at 5.20pm to be told at check-in that it was delayed by over 6 hours! We were given 15 each towards food and drink, and as everybody will know, that didn't go very far at the airport. On the plane, they tried to convince us to buy bottles of water telling us it would be too late to get anything from the hotel - this was not the case. We finally got to our hotel room around 4 in the morning. The Rep wasn't particularly apologetic for the delay. On departure day, 18th July, we were picked up at 6.55pm and told our flight was delayed by an hour. This seemed ok after the dreadful start the week before. We got to the airport, was left in a queue by the Rep who wished us all a good trip back. After around an hour in the queue without much happening, somebody came back to say that our flight was now delayed until the next afternoon. The Rep should have known this and not taken us away from the hotel. At this point, it was chaos, the Rep didn't reappear until around 9.15pm and despite everyone asking him for information, he didn't seem to know much and was very slow to sort transport back to the hotel. We finally made it to our hotel around 10.40pm, nearly 4 hours after leaving for no reason. We were picked up again to go to the airport for a second time at 10am the next morning and the flight was delayed even more - instead of leaving at 1.10pm we finally took off at 2.50pm. The plane itself seemed to be very old, the seats were uncomfortable with no leg room. While on the tarmac, water was dripping from the ceiling due to the heat outside apparently! On arrival rows 1-10 were asked to stay seated as the plane might tip forward if everyone get up at the same time. The staff on the plane tried their best to be helpful but I would never fly with Thomas Cook airlines and I will never again book a holiday with Thomas Cook.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  18 July 2014 by S Goddard    (UK)

TCX718 Manchester to Orlando 9th July 2014 on A330, G-MLJL. We were a party of five all booked in economy, we decided before hand to book our seats online as the extra cost allowed us to be guaranteed seats together. We boarded on time but were delayed "on stand" for around thirty minutes, no explanation of this slight delay was given however our flight still arrived early at Orlando but more on this later. The aircraft itself was quite old and the cabin was tired and in need of renovation. We were sitting in row 12 and seat 12G would not stay in the upright position we asked a member of the cabin crew if they could help in any way and two of our party were upgraded to premium economy straight away. The seat pitch in economy was fine with plenty of leg room but they were not very wide with no room at all for movement. The entertainment selection was good but the system is dated and not all screens and audio outlets worked correctly with some not working at all. The flight crew were professional, polite and attentive. They did not try to sell us things other than the normal duty free stuff. The food was prepared well and was a little better than average but not to the taste of everyone in the party so the pre packed sandwiches came in handy. Orlando airport were not prepared for our arrival and were late connection the air ridge to the aircraft and they did not unlock the door at the exit point prior to letting passengers off the aircraft. We would use this airline again but the aircraft would need to be refurbished.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  18 July 2014 by Paul Todd    (UK)

Flew on June 4th from Manchester to Tunisia on a 767, had to say was impressed with new design seats, which offer much more leg room (I'm 6'2"). Meals delicious and entertainment was good. Pre-booked seats and used fast track at security in Manchester. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  14 July 2014 by N James    (UK)

Flew from Glasgow to Turkey and paid 10 to have bags off plane first but they were last so claiming that money back! On return flight the aircraft had cold air blasting in and passengers were really cold. One of the flight attendants were walking past me and when I said "excuse me" to catch her attention she stopped walking with a look on her face and turned with almost a sarcastic smile as if I was bothering her when all I wanted to ask was if I could have a blanket as me and my son were cold - but she said they don't carry blankets. Not really a brilliant service to be honest.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  14 July 2014 by E Cholerton    (UK)

Flew Manchester to Las Vegas in June 2014. I paid extra for premium economy to have that extra bit of room. Premium is quite expensive for saying you don't get food or drinks included (I booked the flight only not a package and they charge you 44 if you want meals for 2 people). The flight itself was OK but the entertainment was bad - the films were rubbish and on a continuous loop. The films advertised on the inbound flight had been changed. It seemed that many people that had booked premium hadn't been told by their travel agent that drinks weren't included. The cabin crew going out were really good and friendly but the crew on the inbound flight were just rude and miserable. We checked in the night before at Manchester and had to pay 5 each, I think if you're paying the extra for premium you shouldn't have to pay for this. Drinks and food should also be included. We flew with Thomas Cook a few years ago when premium actually meant premium and it was a lot better then.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  14 July 2014 by Poynter Laura    (UK)

Arrived at Gatwick at 02.30, we waited around at the check-in desks for about half an hour, put our bags through and showed the man our passports, he told us our flight was delayed until 10.4. After an agonising 6 hours we were allowed to go to the gates, this was an experience in itself! We arrived at the gates and there were people everywhere. The women at the desk were so rude and were not giving us any information whatsoever. 40 minutes later we finally boarded the plane. The plane had flown in from Switzerland so we were unable to understand the crew, pilot, safety sheets, catalogues, I believe 2 members of Thomas Cook staff were on board. Arriving at the airport the other side - easy! Arriving back at the airport the other end, the boarding gate on our ticket was different to the gate we were supposed to be at. We had to run to our gate, typically it was over the other side of the airport! We boarded the plane no problem but had another delay and sat on the runway for an hour in the boiling hot weather. To this day we've had no apology.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  7 July 2014 by S Bradley    (UK)

Dalaman to Manchester, seat 19a. No legroom whatsoever. I felt so cramped I nearly had a panic attack and it's not something that's happened previously. Lots of passengers saying the same. I won't be flying with them again, easyjet and Ryanair much better.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  4 July 2014 by C Miller    (UK)

Disgusting service. Had a 9.5 hour flight to UK from Vegas and were given one glass of water complimentary for the whole duration. Everything else you had to pay for unless you had booked a package holiday which included food and drinks. Staff were extremely rude and incompetent. My boyfriend and I were given seats miles apart. When we questioned this at the gate we were told there were no other seats and there was nothing they could do (even after I had told them how difficult I find flying alone). The lady said they had seated us as close as possible but when we got on the flight there was a row completely empty which we eventually got moved to when we asked again. Entertainment system was broken for most of our flight and when it did work it the quality was awful. Seats were uncomfy, the blankets and pillows smelt horrible and there was dirt down the side of the wall. We were charged to use headphones, adapters and even our credit card. Next time I will pay the extra flight money for some decent service.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  4 July 2014 by R Lowe    (UK)

Flew direct to Las Vegas from Manchester, 20/6/14. Flight slightly delayed but even after due departure time the board stated "on time". On long haul flights cabin gets cold so on any other airline pillows and blankets supplied as standard but they only seemed to have a dozen which were all claimed before take off leaving some people cold for 10+hr flight. Charge for head sets to use their entertainment system and can't really use your own as requires a 2 pin adapter! Drinks overly priced (which I didn't know weren't included) meal standard plane stuff. Just seemed to want money from you at all times be it duty free, scratch cards, drinks, food, headsets, charity bag etc. Now I know I was going to Las Vegas but this is my 11th trip there but 1st time with Thomas Cook and I've never had this type of experience before but flight was full of noisy drunken stag groups who hadn't booked seats together so were gathered in groups in the aisles, personally I felt the cabin crew should have refused alcohol to some they were that drunk but they didn't because they just want money from you. Return flight pretty much the same except blankets were provided to everyone and stag groups had worn themselves out so most we're sleeping so was much quieter.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  4 July 2014 by P Lyons    (UK)

Manchester to Dominican Republic and return. We recently visited the Dominican Republic for a 2 week all inclusive holiday. The holiday was great. The flight seats and leg room were adequate. However, the food was dreadful. James Martin should be dismissed! I requested a special dietary meal, gluten free because I have coeliac disease. Gluten free food is not particularly nice as its quite dry so care has to be taken to choose something appealing. I was given a fairly decent hot meal on the outbound journey but why oh why does James think we just want fruit as a dessert when everyone else was getting a very nice sponge type dessert? The 'breakfast' later in the flight consisted of a yoghurt and a piece of fruit. There was a bread roll but it was very dry and very brown. The return journey was no better but because the flight attendants didn't get the food out quick enough, my very dry rice and extremely dry chicken was too awful to eat. I had the obligatory piece of fruit for dessert and then the breakfast was the same as on the outbound flight.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  2 July 2014 by A Unsworth    (UK)

Manchester to Heraklion, Crete and back. Heraklion is not a comfortable airport and you will be lucky to find seats in the waiting area. One poor old woman was sick while she was waiting and nobody came to clean it up in the remaining time I waited before boarding (about 20 minutes). I had paid an extra 34 for seats with more leg room on the return journey. It was a flight arriving about 12.30am (which would equate to 2.30am Greek time that we would be accustomed to). I was working the next day and hoped to get some sleep. I might as well have saved my money as the seats were the most uncomfortable I have ever been in. They were almost vertical and offered no option to recline. The staff did their job - no friendly smiles or comments. The pilot sounded like he may have some interesting comments on the journey but we couldn't make out what he was saying. We love Crete but would avoid this airline if at all possible.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  21 June 2014 by Michael Weir    (UK)

TCX 1052/53 from Gatwick to Enfidha on TC A320 - seats were alright, not much legroom but it was adequate, if you sit in the first two rows, be aware, you will not have an overhead bin. The overhead bin is used for safety equipment and you can't put it under your seat as some one else has already put theirs there! No inflight entertainment, cabin crew were extremely rude on the way back, the crew refused to put this lady's sick bag in the bin because apparently it is again health and safety law? Me being the nice person I am, I went and put it in the bin in the toilet for her as she had a broken leg and was unable to do this herself. I gave a glare to the cabin crew, only to receive a tut from them. Food was ok but not worth paying for. Highlight of the flight was when we landed back at Gatwick, the cabin crew said the usual 'thank you for flying Thomas Cook we hope to see you again in the future' and then everyone in the plane shouted together 'As If.'

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  19 June 2014 by S Moloney    (UK)

The plane was pre-historic. I travelled from Gatwick to Cancun. The seats, torn, worn, with grubby food down the sides of them. Made to pay 2.75 for a headset, when the entertainment system did not work for 10.5 entire hours and for this one measly complimentary drink was offered! The staff were rude, and when I asked for a glass of water, I was told to go to the back and help myself. The aircraft felt like Antarctica, and when I was given a blanket after an hour, it was covered in hair. I struggle to understand an entertainment system that works with 8mm tapes, as we are in 2014, and one where the films start every two hour. The service given by the staff is appalling. I will never fly with Thomas Cook.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  19 June 2014 by Ian Tilbury    (UK)

We flew LGW-HOG, Cuba. The A330-200 chartered was pretty shameful to be honest. The easiest way to describe Thomas cook is a long haul Ryanair. Beverages and snacks onboard are outrageously overpriced (2 small beers at 8) and the crew as miserable as possible. IFE on a loop with 2 films and a couple of TV shows. The cleanest aspect of the aircraft was the toilets. On a good note, legroom pretty plentiful. Premium cabin only had another 2" of leg room at 38". All food, beverages and headsets are not included in the premium cabin price.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  17 June 2014 by Ben Taylor    (UK)

My experience was terrible with Thomas Cook. We were flying to Las Vegas which on the way there is a 10.5 hr flight. The entertainment system wasn't working on the way there and I tell you it is not easy to entertain yourself for that long on a plane. They hand out what can only be described as a few pieces of tracing paper as a pillow so comfort obviously is there main concern. The flight attendants were clearly stressed as you can imagine their job will get harder with a plane full people with nothing to do but tried their best. On the way back only 3 channels on the entertainment system had sound. As well as the same comfort problems as on the way there the flight attendants where very rude and not interested in doing there job. One lady asked for some water and was told to get it herself which is when my jaw hit the floor. overall it was terrible they should stick to short haul or make big changes.

Thomas Cook Airlines Customer review :  14 June 2014 by Peter Dyer    (UK)

Arrived at Luton airport for our 07.00 flight to Zakynthos at 04.45 to find all Monarch flights which were being used by Manos/Thomas Cook to fly us to Zakynthos had only 4 check ins open for all flights to all destinations. It took over 3 hours for us to check our bags in and thus our flight was over an hour late departing. When we arrived at Zakynthos one of our bags was missing. We were told our luggage was still at Luton and would be flown out the next day. The Thomas Cook rep told me it had been sent to Amsterdam and would arrive later that day. After waiting for the luggage to arrive and it not being on the flight I again was abruptly told it had been flown to Athens. The bag did finally arrive that night but our first 3 days of holiday was ruined by waiting around so many times after being given false information.