Small Planet Airlines UAB Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

Add your Small Planet Airlines UAB Review

Small Planet Airlines UAB is not a Star ranked airline

Small Planet Airlines UAB
8 out of 10  8 out of 10

Small Planet Airlines UAB Customer review :  25 September 2014 by Charlotte Slater    (UK)

We waited in Malta for flight to London for 13 hours. No information or help. We thought we were booking a Monarch flight - booked on Monarch website and didn't realise we would be put with their 'partner airline'. A terrible experience all round. Will never consider them again.

Small Planet Airlines UAB Customer review :  23 September 2014 by D Wynn    (UK)

What an atrocious airline. Currently sitting at Malta airport waiting for a plane that is 13 hours delayed due to a "technical fault" (aka can't be bothered to explain properly). Airport handling staff had no info for 5 hours, no website to check for updates, and when we finally were given times they kept moving backwards. They are obliged to supply food for long delays, but there was no hot option and what was there ran out after an hour without everybody getting a some. With still 4 hours to go before the flight leaves they have no provision for additional food either. Which I believe actually breaks EU requirements. I know they are relatively cheap but you still expect better than this when booking your holiday. Be warned! P.S. Many of the passengers actually thought they had booked Monarch, but got bumped onto this ridiculous airline.

Small Planet Airlines UAB Customer review :  23 September 2013 by K Redden    (UK)

Just came back from a trip to Greece with Small Planet Airlines. After never hearing of the company I reviewed it online and the reviews I read were terrible. Our trip was delayed, but only because of the fog at the airport on the morning of departure. The Captain kept us up to date with what was happening and apologised repeatedly for the delay. The staff on board (crew) were very helpful and again kept us up to date with events. We eventually took off and the crew started their drinks service. It did take a while for them to get round to everybody, but they were polite, friendly and efficient given there was approx. 156 passengers on board. On our return journey we were met by the same 3 cabin crew. Once again their service was second to none, taking time to chat to passengers and generally making everyone comfortable. Took off before our expected time. About an hour before landing, my husband took ill. I cannot thank the crew enough for their help, attention and expertise in handling the situation. I wouldn't hesitate to use the airline again.

Small Planet Airlines UAB Customer review :  12 July 2013 by M Elliott    (UK)

Flew Gatwick to Kefalonia return. The outbound flight was delayed 45 minutes due to a late inbound flight. The plane we flew on was not branded as Small Planet. It was a rather garish black and orange and I could not make out the company from the insignia on the tail. Most of the writing insight was Greek so perhaps it belonged to a local airline. Plenty of legroom and we were served sweets on takeoff and drinks (water, tea etc) and a sandwich for free during the flight. My sandwich was supposed to be toasted but was in fact quite soggy. Flight was smooth and staff were quite friendly. Plane was quite old but the flight was smooth and we landed probably only about 30 minutes late. The return flight left 15 minutes late and arrived on time at Gatwick. The plane was Small Planet branded, a lot more modern than the inbound flight however with significantly less legroom! No free food this time but the interior was much better and the staff more friendly and upbeat. Again the flight was smooth. I would use the airline again.