PAGE loading ... please wait!

SkyWest Airlines Passenger Reviews and SkyWest Airlines Customer Trip Reports

No Ranking Awarded

Add your SkyWest Airlines Review

No SkyWest Airlines Star Ranking

Customer Review scoring : SkyWest Airlines
6 out of 10  6 out of 10

SkyWest Airlines customer review :  16 August 2014 by Bill Hennigh (USA)

SkyWest does not honor American Express/Delta free baggage deals. They are the only carrier in and out of some destinations like West Yellowstone. As a result, even if you get your free checked bag from your original departure location/Delta flight, you won't get it on the way home. The SkyWest ticket counter employee at West Yellowstone actually thought it was funny. She laughed at me when I complained. This was a "Delta" flight operated by SkyWest.

SkyWest Airlines customer review :  18 December 2011 by Anna Kleinzahaler (Switzerland)

LAX to San Diego, having flown into LAX with Delta and this was the connecting flight. Timetable for this flight allows 50 minutes, but in reality it is nearer 20-25 minutes. Nice little Canadair jet, very bright and clean inside. Left on time and arrived early. Two cabin staff seemed to be playing good cop, bad cop. No drinks offered because it seems the flight is not long enough. Its a great little flight that does not climb too high and so you get a splendid view of Los Angeles. Once the plane was parked up we had to walk along the apron to the terminal building. Slightly longer wait then I had expected for so few passengers to get my luggage from the carousel.

SkyWest Airlines customer review :  11 February 2011 by H Ersoy (Australia)

SLC-FCA-SLC Delta connection branded CRJ200. Both directions crew was informative and friendly. Aircraft well maintained and clean. I can't complain about the service we received in 1hr 30min flight. Check in people at SLC are very busy with constant Skywest-Delta Connection flights leaving but efficient.

SkyWest Airlines customer review :  27 August 2010 by M Tay (Canada)

YEG-SFO return economy. We were placed in the exit row of the CRJ-700 on both flights. I'm not sure if this was pure luck or because of our FF memberships. Consequently, we found the leg room excellent. The flight and cabin crew were good. The only beefs we had with SkyWest was that they charged for checking in our bag. We were not made aware of this charge before checking in.

SkyWest Airlines customer review :  11 August 2010 by A Jalandoni (USA)

BUR-SFO. I flew First Class on a new CRJ-700, with excellent service. Flight crew professional and friendly. New seats on the CRJ very comfortable. More so than some of the larger domestic aircraft. OJ or water offered prior to take off from the flight attendant. Pillow and fleece blanket supplied. This flight exceeded my expectations for a regional flight. Returning was equally as good.

SkyWest Airlines customer review : 13 June 2008 by A Arndt

Customer Rating : 1/5

1 Star Rating

DEN-MLI (United branded flight). Had to walk outside to board plane, which is fine. However left 15 minutes late since 3 other planes boarding from same gate at same time and people getting on wrong planes. CRJ-200 extremely outdated interior and air conditioning inoperable. FA told us to close shades for entire flight to keep plane from heating up, which helped. Cabin crew pleasant. While I would say worst flight I have been on, subtle nuances made up for it somewhat.

SkyWest Airlines review by R Sanfilippo

23 April 2008   Customer Rating : 3 Star Rating

In Modesto, CA (a city of about 200,000), Skywest is the only airline that serves our airport, with multiple daily flights to both SFO and LAX (LAX service unfortunately to end soon). Realizing that one can't realistically expect a comfy Boeing or Airbus jet on these short, thin routes, Skywest does, at least, get you there - although anyone beginning his or her trip with Skywest or any regional should try to depart as early as possible, as these planes easily get backlogged during their multi-segment days, and are given last priority to land and big hub airports. I have flown Skywest many times to both airports recently. Unfortunately, they use the dreaded Embraer Brasilia turboprop on those routes, which is very cramped, loud, seats don't recline, and the "lav" (it's a bit of a stretch to call it that) is nothing but a mid-sized compartment that even I, at only 5'10", can't stand up in. There is no running water. The sole F/A must actually crouch under the galley counter to allow you into the lavatory. All of us mid-sized Western city residents will breathe a huge sigh of relief when Skywest finally gets rid of all these dreadful, beat-up planes and replaces them with regional jets!

SkyWest Airlines review by Joe Morse

11 February 2005   Customer Rating : n/a

I've flown SkyWest on the SFO-EUG route many times (under United ticket and livery). They used to fly mainline United (737) on this route, but have resorted to more frequent flights (5 a day) on this route with SkyWest. The CRJ 200s are spacious for their size, and the FA is usually very friendly and attentive. I wouldn't want to fly more than 1.5 hrs on the CRJ 200, since leg room leaves a lot to be desired.

SkyWest Airlines review  by quek keng quan

2 January 2005   Customer Rating : n/a

Travelled skywest while on honeymoon from Oakland to Salt Lake City in codesharing Delta. It was a CRJ flight, for about 30 people -only 1 flight attendant on board. First time travelling in such a flight, as in Asia, smallest planes are B737/A320. Flight is comfortable, flight steward very friendly, made 2 rounds of drinks.

SkyWest Airlines review  by Kim Ranger

18 June 2004   Customer Rating : n/a

Flight on Skywest June 1 SLC to HLN. I am not fond of Skywest but living in Helena, MT we have little choice since Delta pulled out in Jan. 04. My flight from SLC to HLN was great. I travel with my two boys, 2.5 yrs. & 8 mo.. Jim our flight attendant was very accommodating as was the ground crew in SLC. I had a meet and assist all the way to our seats and Jim was very friendly. We even all applauded for him at the end of the flight. The flight crew was friendly and our journey was smooth and quick. The ground crew in Helena was also helpful in assisting me with the boys and setting up my stroller to get off the tarmac and into the terminal.

SkyWest Airlines review  by Becky Warner

4 August 2003    Customer Rating : n/a

I recently flew Skywest as a Delta Connection from HLN to SLC. Although I don't like the level of the windows in the CRJ (you have to bend your neck down halfway to see out), the flight was very good and comfortable. It's amazing the room those little planes have. It was a very full flight. The F/A was a delight - very conscientious and attentive. The flight crew were good, too. We got there way ahead of schedule. I was very impressed with Skywest.