Singapore Airlines Passenger Reviews and Singapore Airlines Customer Trip Reports

5-Star Airline ranking

SINGAPORE AIRLINES

a World 5-Star Airline

Read Singapore Airlines Passenger Reviews and Singapore Airlines customer trip Reports

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  25 November 2013 by D Kusiak    (Sweden)

Flight from CPH-SIN-AKL on 777-200 and return AKL-SIN-LHR on 777-200/777-300. Perfect service. Amazing staff on board. Great quality of food. A lot of space in Business Class. Comfortable seats especially on new Business Class on 777-200ER and 777-300ER.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  22 November 2013 by Dan Poh    (Singapore)

I flew from Singapore to Los Angeles (SQ11/SQ12). Being a krisflyer member, I never regret taking a Singapore Airlines flight. It has truly made my flight comfortable. Food was excellent, customer service was good and so were the seats.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  21 November 2013 by Franz Koepernik    (Germany)

I've been flying SQ now for more than 30 years (Business and Y-Cl/Longhaul and shorthaul) and have never experienced any problems with this airline: Last Flight: MUC-MAN return: at both airports no queues at check-in, organised boarding, friendly and helpful crews, even on this short route choice of different snacks and additional drink rounds and full IFE. Prices below Easyjet fares on this route! Flights on time or ahead of schedule! There are only 2 small negative points for this route: quite early departure from MUC (06.10 am) and since some time you are not any more allowed to earn LH Miles on this route despite SQ is a STAR Alliance member.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  21 November 2013 by E Saunders    (UK)

What a refreshing experience. We travelled to Singapore, less expensive than alternatives and better value for money. Our flight was on time, the plane clean, modern and well presented. The staff delightful on both outbound and Inbound journeys, impeccably presented and with a welcoming smile. They were attentive and went about the cabin helping passengers with a smile and minimum fuss. Unlike other airlines we had a printed menu, the food was excellent, served very nicely, proper cutlery too. Ample choice of entertainment, if you can't make a choice from all offered you're not trying. Very nice 'wake up' gradual using staged lighting, relaxing music playing for landing. Could not fault this airline will be looking to book with Singapore Airlines again.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  21 November 2013 by P Hillier    (Australia)

SIN-SYD. Flight not full, so plenty of room on board. Refurbished 777 was comfortable and in-flight entertainment good, without being spectacular. As usual, service was excellent - cheerful, attentive, polite - everything you come to expect from SQ! Very satisfied and will continue to use this airline.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  14 November 2013 by P Hillier    (Australia)

SYD-SIN on 10 Nov 2013. Excellent service as usual, fantastically attentive and friendly staff - moved me to a bulkhead seat to give me extra legroom. Food great, drinks always available, lots of water provided. Aircraft entertainment more than adequate. Normal high standard.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  18 November 2013 by I Boyle    (Australia)

We flew SYD-SIN on 30 Sept 13 and had a wonderful flight. The staff were great and the food and wine very good. I would like to commend the purser for his kindness and help on this flight. The return flight on 10 Nov 13, was almost the opposite to the last flight. The food was not so good and overcooked. I regret my harsh comments to a staff member on the matter. I would still fly with Singapore in the future.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  18 November 2013 by T Teo    (Malaysia)

KUL-SIN-BCN and return. Both on B777-300ER economy class. The aircraft seating was comfortable with good selection of inflight entertainment. Service is as usual, impeccable and faultless. The cabin crew were very helpful, attentive and generous with drinks and snacks in between flight. Just encountered some delay on return leg resulting in missed connection. Otherwise, truly value for money.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  14 November 2013 by Lee Cheng Jun    (Singapore)

SIN-HKG return on A380s. I was lucky enough to be seated on the upper deck seats 74A and 76K. There was a side storage compartment beside the window seats. Upper deck economy cabin is a small cabin which contains around 80 seats. SIN-HKG I was greeted by the FA's with smiles, food was very good. HKG-SIN flight an unusual announcement made by the captain about strong winds on the end of the airfield . Upon reaching 1500ft when engine power was reduced, the plane felt a sudden drop in altitude causing most of the passengers including me to shout. Babies on board this route was also crying. When seatbelt signs were switched off, staff were trying to keep the baby calm. I would recommend on the A380 to take seats on the upper deck as it is quieter and more attention from FA's.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  10 November 2013 by J Griffin    (Australia)

Brisbane-Singapore-Shanghai. Crew friendly and helpful. A330-300 Brisbane to Singapore and Boeing 777 Singapore to Shanghai, travelling in a group if 45 people. Return Beijing-Singapore-Brisbane with friendly crew members. Very good food on all flights and a wide range I movies on in-flight entertainment. Seats were very comfortable. Got a window seat nearly every time.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  6 November 2013 by C Kevin Santoso    (Indonesia)

Flew CGK-SIN-FRA-JFK and LAX-NRT-SIN-CGK. SIN-FRA-JFK and LAX-NRT-SIN were on the Airbus A380 and Boeing 777-200 for both CGK-SIN and SIN-CGK. Flight was fine, choices of food were great, the inflight entertainment system was one of the best that i had ever used. Couldn't sleep on flight to JFK because the cabin was too noisy. But, thank goodness that I could sleep peacefully on my way back from LAX to SIN. In terms of seating, the seat was comfortable though there's still room for improvement, maybe additional inches to the seat pitch would help. In the end, I would definitely fly on Singapore Airlines again.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  5 November 2013 by M Marks    (UK)

SQ327, MAN-SIN via MUN. My first flight ever with Singapore Airlines and I was very impressed. On an Economy ticket the meal choices were amazing and I even had the chance to order snacks and sandwiches at any point in between meal service. The FT's were helpful and courteous no matter what the problem or request was. There were 2 downsides only. 1) Having to fly via Munich, disembark and sit in the airport for 1.5hrs. 2) The individual screens had the movies on a rolling system so you had to wait until its run was over to start watching the film you wanted from the beginning. With all the films at different lengths, this meant a lot of planning to get your timings right throughout the 16hr flight. Of course I wanted to sleep as well and due to the chairs being comfortable and the added help of a window seat, I was able to get a few hrs. We arrived 45mins early so I was able to get my connecting flight to HKG with ease. Overall a very good quality flight and I would not hesitate to fly Singapore Airlines again.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  5 November 2013 by Matthew Tesch    (Australia)

My first SQ experience in 35+ years travelling was a mixed bag in regional A330 Business class to/from SIN connecting with (other carrier) European flights. Service on outward SQ236, BNE-SIN sector reflected many online reviews I had read: zealously attentive but semi-robotic and impersonal. My change of seat at check-in from 14A to 14K obviously threw the pre-flight cabin briefing off its tracks, it was not until the third F/A interaction, after the seatbelt signs had been turned off in the climb to cruise, that the penny dropped that neither my surname nor my gender matched those the crew were using in dealing with me. At times I felt like a participant in a training video, or that the crew couldn't wait to get home. That said, the inwards SQ235, SIN-BNE return, and final sector of a long trip two weeks later, was an outstanding contrast, with the archetypal Singapore Girl service striking exactly the right note: attentive without being intrusive, modulated and moderated without being mechanical, and generally more relaxed, comfortable and charming. An invitation to be briefed on the seat controls would have been nice – the SQ regional J-boxes being rather unique – but the food, drink and Kris-World IFE could not be faulted. My first time changing terminals at SIN too was a pleasantly seamless experience, the Silver Kris lounge, and its staff, set an example to the industry world-wide.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  5 November 2013 by M Marks    (UK)

SQ860, SIN-HKG. 777-200ER. After flying MAN-SIN via MUN this flight was my final leg. I was greeted by FT who when looking at my boarding pass knew straight away that I had a special dietary requirement. Throughout the flight this FT seemed to have remembered a certain number of people's names in our cabin and spoke to us only by using Mr or Mrs as a prefix to our personal names. I was overly impressed as this is something you just don't expect in Economy Class. The service was excellent with refreshments throughout the flight. FT's were friendly and didn't disturb you if you wanted to sleep. A very comfortable trip with personal entertainment, lots of leg room and a very high standard of service. What more could you want?

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  1 November 2013 by J Phillips    (Australia)

Flew Sydney-London return, all legs on the A380. The pitch was modest, but it was still fine for me. Seat was a little hard but I still managed to catch some sleep on all 4 legs. Food was fabulous except on the Singapore- London leg, the pasta was dry and hard. IFE was excellent, with a wide array of choices and the staff service was unmatched, even in economy class. The Singapore girls were all very attentive yet friendly, attending to our needs efficiently. First time on this airline, and definitely not the last for me.

Singapore Airlines Customer review :  1 November 2013 by Sayathith Athilath    (Laos)

I had a flight from KUL-SIN-SYD with the A330 and A380. The flight was very successful, great with good aircrew service and more than I expected. The food was like normal.

1999-2014  Skytrax. All rights reserved.