Sama Airlines Passenger Reviews and Sama Airlines Customer Trip Reports

4 out of 10  4 out of 10

Add your Review

Sama Airlines - by B Ahmed

26 February 2008   Customer Trip Rating : 1 Star Rating

RUH-SHJ-RUH : delay outgoing was 4 hours, return was 6 hours, there are nobody from Sama in Sharjah airport, the airport staff told us that usually the delay 4-5 hours for each flight for Sama which happened to us. Be informed, it is acceptable for low cost airline to have very old planes like Sama 737. Sama slogan is simply fly - I think they should change it to: Simply delay. Never again.

Sama Airlines - by Rohan McCarthy

21 February 2008   Customer Trip Rating : 3 Star Rating

DMM-RUH. I was a bit disappointed by Sama Airlines. I had expected a more slick product - while their old planes were fitted out with leather seats, the pitch was truly awful (I am 5'9'', and even I found it bad!). The passengers had all been squashed together in clumps throughout the plane, even though it was really half-empty. The three male flight attendants were casual and dry at best, a little rude at worst. The food menu was pretty uninspiring. All that said - the fare was just about $25 USD from Dammam to Riyadh, so I don't know whether I have a right to complain. I guess you get what you pay for though, and I can't complain about any delays or difficulties with their core service.

Sama Airlines - by A Hani

15 August 2007   Customer Trip Rating : n/a

Riyadh-Dammam. Hours before I got to the airport, I received a text message from Sama Airlines, apologizing that my flight to Dammam on Aug 5 was cancelled. That wasn't possible, since I wasn't booked on that flight but on the 4th of August flight. Their computer had obviously messed up. At the airport, the airline left me guessing whether their flight is cancelled or not. My flight wasn't listed on the flight board with 20 minutes to scheduled departure. Went back to landside to quiz the check in agent. Turns out, the aircraft was delayed at outstation. The flight left an hour late, yet Sama didn't find it necessary to apologize!

Add your Review