PAGE loading ... please wait!

RAK Airways Passenger Reviews and RAK Airways Customer Trip Reports

No Star Ranking Applied

Add your RAK Airways Review

RAK Airways is not a Star ranked airline

Customer Review scoring : RAK Airways
9 out of 10  9 out of 10

RAK Airways customer review :  25 December 2013 by Claudia Heidel   (Germany)

This was my second time on RAK Airways and the first was excellent. Unfortunately, however, my second time was a disaster. My flight from Doha to Ras Al Khaimah was delayed for 13 hours! The airline's Doha airport staff were clueless and didn't even offer a drink of water let alone food or hotel voucher. I was told that this was not the first time this airline delays its flights by huge numbers of hours. This is a pity since the staff are among the friendliest in the airline industry. Never again!

RAK Airways customer review :  3 December 2013 by Sian Harrison   (UK)

Flew a round trip to Doha from Ras Al Khaimah recently and was very satisfied with the service. All the staff were extremely efficient and friendly. The flight out was not at all full, my return was full however with most of the passengers travelling on to Nepal, the attendants dealt with everyone courteously and with a smile. In Europe I travel with various budget airlines for short hop flights and would certainly put RAK Airways on an equal footing if not above the best of them. The flight was on time and very comfortable, what more could one want?

RAK Airways customer review :  24 October 2013 by Joanne Rogers   (Saudi Arabia)

I was recently on the Jeddah - Ras al Khaimah flight. I would like to take the opportunity to say how delighted I was with their service. The flight was almost completely full and out of a passenger complement of mostly males (there were only 6 women on the flight) I was the only European. I was made to feel most welcome and the flight attendants were efficient providing a high-quality inflight service. The food was well prepared and delicious and I was impressed by how swiftly the staff served the meal notwithstanding the flight being almost completely full. As a teacher in one of the international schools in Jeddah, I often travel to Middle East destinations during the short-break holidays. I shall certainly be using RAK Airways again and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

RAK Airways customer review :  15 March 2013 by Brian Levy   (Ireland)

A really excellent experience. Took RAK Airways from Cairo to Doha via Ras Al-Khaimah. The crew on both sectors were among the nicest and friendliest flight attendants I have encountered. Served a delicious complimentary hot meal from Cairo to Ras Al-Khaimah and a snack box for the 50 minute flight from Ras Al- Khaimah to Doha. Transit in Ras Al-Khaimah was a breeze. Airport is tiny which made the process very easy. Airport which was clean, had a small but nice duty free area. Both fights were punctual, we arrived at our destination before the scheduled time. I would have given the airline a 10 if it were not for the seats which had stains and blotches on them. Other than that, this airline is very underrated and with ridiculously cheap fares but offering full meal service, it should be high up there among the great Gulf carriers.

RAK Airways customer review :  2 January 2013 by Som Soorej   (India)

CCJ-RKT return. Impressed with punctuality of this flight. The crew were polite and friendly, they even carried our cabin baggage and helped us deposit them in the over head bins. Cabins were clean, with comfortable legroom. A good inflight magazine and hot and tasty meals served. Lavatories were clean and tidy. A draw back is there is no inflight entertainment, as my flight was at 3am and 10pm I just had my meal and simply went to sleep.

RAK Airways customer review :  11 April 2012 by Anish Sal   (UAE)

The service and attitude of the crew and staff was excellent but the inflight entertainment was poor. The only thing on the screen was the information. The meals were hot and tasty. Liquors were available on purchase. In most cases, the aircraft took off before the estimated time.