Peach Aviation Passenger Reviews and Peach Aviation Customer Trip Reports

Peach Aviation Customer review :  19 June 2014 by D Mount    (USA)

I made two trips on Peach, Taipei to Kansai and Kansai to Hong Kong. This is a low-cost airlines with few amenities (no in-flight entertainment, no WIFI, no complimentary beverage or food service, but food and drink can be purchased). The staff were very friendly and efficient on both flights, but their emphasis is on handling lots of people efficiently and less with catering to individual desires. (Both of my flights were filled with young adult tourists.) The prices for my flights were very low compared to traditional carriers. If you want to fly cheaply, and don't mind the lack of amenities, I think Peach is a great choice. Warning to tall people: The spacing between seats (29 in) is smaller than traditional carriers (30-32 in).

Peach Aviation Customer review :  11 March 2014 by Perrin Michel    (Brazil)

To those who complain about European LCs, I would recommend a Japanese LC as Peach to see that EasyJet or RyanAir are not as bad as they look. Our flight, an A320, was so late on arrival to Taipei, and departure from Taipei, that we landed at Midnight in KIX. Immigration + Customs. No more transportation available out of airport, which is on an island! Peach did not take any measures (at least advising taxis), and we were just dropped off in an empty airport. They had their profit. They did not care as they had "apologized for the delay". Peach sells a Taipei-Osaka, 6.50 flight which is late in nearly 70% of the cases. It always arrives close to the last buses out of Osaka Airport. They know it, but risk is at passengers expenses.

Peach Aviation Customer review :  17 February 2014 by Michael Hollifield    (South Korea)

Seoul to Osaka Round Trip (2/14 and return 2/16). Very popular route for Koreans to take a weekend trip! Excellent price for such a short flight (one hour and 45 minutes maximum). We experienced a weather delay of one hour due to random snow at KIX. As we were on the last flight out of Seoul, we were scheduled to arrive at KIX the minute the last bus was scheduled to depart for Osaka. I want to say that Peach told the bus to wait for the plane. We were the only ones in the Peach terminal (T2) when we arrived and there was still a bus waiting on us 20 minutes behind schedule! The seats were a little tight and I'm 5'11" (180cm), but they're nothing unusual for an LCC. They offered snacks, drinks and shopping onboard which a lot of people bought. We just bought a water (small, mini Evian bottle). They take both currencies and cards which is convenient. The flight attendants were friendly, although very serious about bags under seats and phones turned off. The only odd thing was that they didn't actually speak Korean (just Japanese and English, minimal pre-recorded Korean) and the flights were about 96% Korean, 3.95% Japanese and 0.05% foreigner. I would gladly fly them again.

Peach Aviation Customer review :  13 January 2014 by I Wright    (Australia)

Sapporo to Osaka Kansai. Peach are a fantastic low cost airline! The whole experience from check in to flying was faultless. The staff are very attentive, polite and professional. Onboard food (for purchase) was delicious. I would definitely fly with them again.

Peach Aviation Customer review :  17 June 2013 by J Stern    (USA)

ICN-KIX-SDJ, SDJ-KIX-ICN: Fantastic experience all-around. Every flight was either early or on-time and flight attendants were top-notch on all four flights. The new Sendai LCC Terminal 2, which only services Peach Airlines at the moment, is clean, quiet and all around stress free and I never waited more than 1 minute for immigration, check-in, or security. Unlike other low cost carriers I never felt like Peach was "out to get me" by slapping on additional fees and whatnot, which I absolutely appreciate. I will definitely fly again in the future and I hope Peach continues to expand!

Peach Aviation Customer review :  13 June 2013 by J Andrews    (UK)

Kansai-Sendai. Lovely new planes with wide leather seats, attentive cabin crew and easy self check in at both Kansai and Sendai airports. Great value for money much cheaper and quicker than the train. Will definitely use Peach again.

Peach Aviation Customer review :  15 November 2012 by R Koga    (Australia)

FUK-KIX, MM152/MM159, A320-300. New aircraft and clean. I was in the middle seat, enough space and nice leather seat that was comfortable. Staff are very friendly and polite. Drinks and snacks are for sale, but it was only about 1 hour flight so I didn't get anything. There is LCC terminal at KIX. Its new and clean. Everything is smooth. Easy to check yourself in.