Air Paradise Passenger Reviews and Air Paradise Customer Trip Reports

0 out of 10  0 out of 10

Add your Review

Air Paradise - by John Leahy
10 October 2005

My wife and I have just done the BNE-DPS-BNE and returned after the most recent bombings. Inflight service was excellent both ways and though I hate travelling on those 1.05am starts I found the Airbus 320 seats quite generous for a 6ft person. A small gripe was that the quality of English language service on their local helpline was far worse than your average Kuta cabbie - admittedly at a time when some people were trying to leave in a hurry. AP would be my first choice for a return visit to Bali. I'm hoping they may initiate a Darwin route via Dili.

Air Paradise - by Sharon Harper
19 August 2005

Was supposed to having a flight straight to Bali - found out as we were boarding that we were stopping by Melbourne. Not happy, missed friends who were leaving Bali that night to go to Europe for 2 years.

Air Paradise - by Sam Lombardo
22 July 2005

Melbourne-Denpasar return and I found Air Paradise just fine. No problems with flights, on time, actually got back to Melbourne 45 minutes ahead of schedule. Saved $2000 in airfares compared to Qantas. Would recommend AP to anyone.

Air Paradise - by Karen Clark
19 July 2005

Perth - Denpasar return. This was my second flight with Air Paradise and I must say that I agree with the comments that Air Paradise has excellent food and service. Upon boarding you receive a bottle of water, after take- off a hot meal and drinks. After the meal you are offered an ice-cream and about 15 minutes later a snack. Just before landing they handed out candy. The 3.5 hours fly by. They are doing a great job.

Air Paradise - by Gwen Dargie

11 July 2005

I regulary fly to Bali and have flown with Qantas or Garuda in the past. I decided to try Air Paradise as not only were the fares almost half the price of the other airlines, I had heard nothing but praise from other people. Both my husband and I were delighted with the personal attention we received from the Flight Attendants, the quality of the food and the in-flight entertainment. Since then, we have flown nothing but Air Paradise and will continue to do so in the future. Congratulations to all the staff and crew for wonderful service0

Air Paradise - by Norm Powell

28 June 2005

Have flown with Air Paradise from Adelaide three times and Melbourne once to Denpasar and have always been on time. Once upgraded to business or super-economy without cost and the extra room certainly adds to the comfort. Cannot fault the efficient and smooth flight or the very pleasant cabin crew. However the administration of the airline on the ground leaves a lot of room for improvement. Twice emails unanswered; then wrong information provided; outdated web page. I will avoid contact with their administration, by leaving that to a travel agent, but I will continue to use them for Bali trips.

Air Paradise - by Rob Booker

8 May 2005

I have now flown AP between SYD and DPS and return three times. I have nothing but praise for the standard of service both on the ground and in the air. All my flights have been on time, the food excellent for an economy airline and FA's courteous and helpful. I frequently recommend this airline to others.

Air Paradise - by Rebecca Lawrence

15 February 2005

PER-DPS Air Paradise. Exact same experience as earlier comment - plane from Bali to Perth was delayed 7 hours due to "technical reasons". Passengers were served barely warm tea/coffee and then dry/stale muffins. Dinners were served in the overcrowded departure lounge. When flight was finally boarded, there weren't enough pillows and no refreshments. Mid flight, FA's did not intervene during a heated exchange between tired and disgruntled passengers. No response to written complaints - overall a very poor display of service. Will never fly Air Paradise again.

Air Paradise - by J O'Rourke

11 February 2005

Perth to Dep 21/12/04 We found this airline to be great it was our first time with them and were very pleased. We were on time going there and back and the food and FA's were wonderful.

Air Paradise - by Sean Hertmanni

3 January 2005

SYD-DPS with Air Paradise on a return flight. We were a bit miserable with a little incident with a family member in the airport, but the cabin crew were excellent! Always smiling, always attentive. The flight wasn't so full on the way there, but one thing I have to say, they have to get some new seats . They are roomy, but uncomfortable to sit on. Entertainment selection was ok. On the way back, it was the last weekday of school holidays which meant that a lot of passengers with children would be flying. Most uncomfortable flight ever, though the service, once again, was excellent, but I would never recommend traveling on a busy season on a night flight home.

Air Paradise - by Mike LeClerc

28 November 2004

SYD-MEL-Denpasar on 15 Nov 2004, first time with this carrier, 30 mins late out of Sydney, made up time in Mel and on time arrival into Denpasar. Service & food was OK, day flight up crew in the cabin the whole time pleasantly surprised. Coming back was not so much fun, mot of the flight the F/A's sat down in the cabin with the passengers and kept to themselves. Old aircraft, but cabin was clean and presentable, only two channels of music and the food coming home out of Denpasar was not so good but flight was on time. Not bad for the cheapest carrier from Oz to Bali.

Air Paradise - by Phillip Llalor

20 October 2004

My wife and I travelled with Air Paradise on 2/9/04, Our flight was cancelled. Although disappointed we understood the reasons and were pleased air paradise put the safety of their passengers first. we have been generously compensated for our delay, not to mention the care we were all given due to the delay, eg accommodation etc truly outstanding !! When we did eventually fly out, being our first international flight, all our apprehensions were eased by the friendly flight attendants. The food served was of high standard, and inflight movies were great. Truly a memorable experience.

Air Paradise - by Sharon Camilleri

12 October 2004

I flew Air Paradise from Sydney to Bali via Melbourne on the 29/9/04,being my first overseas trip and not being keen on flying I was extremely nervous. I only have nothing but praise for Air Paradise the service was excellent ,food was very good and the flights were on time both ways.

Air Paradise - by B Sean

17 September 2004

Air Paradise on the 14th Sept, and waited 3.5 hours (ie til 2.30am) for our flight to leave from Denpasar as it is serviced in Singapore. Others in the last few weeks had not been so lucky, they told us, having waited up to THREE DAYS for their flight to take off. Air Paradise have so few planes that if one breaks down or is delayed there are guaranteed to be delays, so buyer beware - bring a good book. Service while we waited for our flight was almost non existent - coffee, tea and eventually some dry cakes were bought out while we searched for a seat in Denpasar Airport, so byo pillow too, esp. if you have kids like we do. When we finally got on the plane, there was no drink other than tea or coffee or juice available, we were dissapointed in this too.

Air Paradise - by Mike McMahon

11 September 2004

Recently, my wife and I had the privilege to travel with Air Paradise International from Perth to Bali and return. Just prior to boarding the aircraft we were given an "Upgrade" to Super Economy. We gratefully accepted without knowing what the upgrade entailed. Having travelled to Bali on numerous occasions on various Airlines, we found Air Paradise International simply the best. Not because of the free upgrade which was fantastic (the extra room and especially the footrests) but the overall service and staff attitude was a delight. After enjoying a wonderful 2 weeks in Bali we had no hesitation in paying the extra money and upgrading for the return trip to Perth.

Air Paradise - by Alan Botting

2 August 2004

My wife and I travelled business class from Adelaide to Denpasar in April 2005. It was probably the best flight I had experienced. Being a travel consultant for more than 30 years, one tends to be very 'picky', however, I could not fault any aspect of Air Paradise's service- the cabin crew were excellent- very friendly and obliging, the food was good and the journey most enjoyable. The plane ran on time and the reclining business class were more than adequate for the short five hour flight. An airline to highly recommend.

Air Paradise - by David Mogford

9 June 2004

I recently flew Air Paradise from Melbourne to Bali. My original flight was cancelled and departure was changed to the following day. On the evening before travel we received a phone call at 12.30AM to advise that the flight would be further delayed by some eight hours, which meant that my holiday was now seven days instead of nine. In fairness to Air Paradise when I complained they changed my return flight and paid for two extra nights accommodation. The staff were excellent but the seats were the most uncomfortable I have ever sat upon. I probably wouldn't use them again

Air Paradise - by Aidan McDowell

13 May 2004

I traveled return from Perth to Bali with Air Paradise in April. The flight was on time and the service was adequate. I did however change my ticket twice while in Bali. The first change cost me US$81.00 that included a new ticket. The second change cost me AUD$55.00 on departure with no ticket re-issue. For this reason alone I would not use Air Paradise again.

Air Paradise - by Deb Cefai

17 April 2004

Air Paradise was by far one of the best experiences I have ever had on a flight . Flight Attendants were always smiling, nothing was to much trouble food was good and snacks etc just seem to keep coming.

Air Paradise - by Lou Kesby

26 March 2004

Flown all the other airlines then we flew Air Paradise end of Feb.04. for the first time and will continue to fly this airline for the next 23 times, congratulations the best airline bar none - staff were just perfect, so polite. We are telling all travel agents we can.

Air Paradise - by  Jan Heath

7 March 2004

We have always flown Qantas, but this trip we flew Air Paradise to Bali. The service was exemplary and the staff were polite, thoughtful and proficient. The food was surprisingly good for airline food and we will definitely fly with them on our next trip to Bali.

Air Paradise - by  Josh Hartenssen

30 January 2004

It has the best service compared to other major airlines. The food was great, good entertainment, crews were nice & friendly. On time flight from Sydney - Denpasar and return. Highly recommended.

Air Paradise - by John Waters

24 January 2004

I flew on the Inaugural flight from Melbourne to Bali (Feb 2003) and was expecting a very basic service. What I did receive however, was possibly the best service I have got on an economy charter flight. The FAs were very attentive, there was more than enough food and snacks, the whole experience was may let down a little by the not so great in-flight entertainment. If I ever return to Bali, I will book this Airline over Qantas or Garuda any day.

Add your Review