PAGE loading ... please wait!

Mexicana Airlines Passenger Reviews and Mexicana Airlines Customer Trip Reports

Mexicana Airlines 3-Star Airline Ranking

Mexicana Airlines Economy class seat reviews

Mexicana Airlines Aircraft Seat Plans

Mexicana Airlines Business class seat reviews

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  27 May 2010 by P Steele   (USA)

Our one-way route was EZE-MEX-SFO. The leg room in economy was amazing on 767 from Buenos Aires to Mexico City, food was to be expected. For a 9+ hour flight - you expect some in- flight entertainment. There were only two overhead screens for the economy cabin - over half the flight no movies, nothing. We missed our connection in MEX to SFO as we had about three hours. We spent over 2 hours in the immigration line and no assistance from staff to pull you out to make your connection. The next morning flew A320 from MEX-SFO. The food was simple and no inflight entertainment for the 4 hour flight. On both flights the crew seem to serve food and then vanish. They are attentive if you go back and find them.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  13 May 2010 by Caroline Humphrey   (Canada)

The entertainment systems were not very good as screens that came down from the ceiling were tiny and they would only play one movie per 5 hour flight. The staff were nice and the plane was clean but the Japanese style peanuts with Lemon should be avoided.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  12 May 2010 by P Kershaw   (New Zealand)

LAX-PVR-LAX economy. We were impressed A320 and crew. Meals excellent and on par with other international airlines. Mexicana use the LAX international terminal B which is clean and spacious. The only negative was that at the end of the return flight they park at a remote gate in the middle of nowhere and bus you back to the terminal.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  21 April 2010 by D Rabelo   (Brazil)

GRU-MEX-MIA return. Staff in MIA was so confused that I spent 15 minutes walking around the terminals to check-in. When I arrived, my bag was missing and I received 2 days later (had gone to DFW), completely messed-up.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  20 April 2010 by W Jung   (Korea)

Bogota-Mexico City-JFK round trip. Overall ground and on-flight services seamless. But seem to have lots of problems with Mexico City airports. Not enough flight departure info in the airport, departure information screens seem to be a scarcity. Even if found some, lots of info on the departure flights are missing. My flight from Mexico City and JFK was not on the info, so I had to wander around, looking for ground staff working for Mexicana. So, be alert at the airport, not to miss your flights.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  11 March 2010 by Ryan Hogan   (Australia)

YVR - MEX return for a holiday in Mexico. Planes were clean, on time and provided a decent service all around. The food and drinks are slightly old fashioned (think Air Canada back in the 90s) but free which is a nice change from any of the US carriers. FAs are Ok, although a bit disinterested. Terminal 1 at MEX airport is a bit if a nightmare with a lot of people wandering around but once you get the hang of it it's not so bad.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  4 March 2010 by Lorenia de la Vega   (USA)

I arrived for my flight a little over 90 minutes before departure. Desks didn't open until half an hour later, and this was an international flight in a busy airport, with security to go through, etc. Once they proceeded to check me in, they had problems with the software, I was there for 30 minutes and then was told to run to my gate to make my flight - which was delayed anyway. They sold it as a "connecting" flight in Mexico City, with only 1 hour between landing and departing once more, and they were delayed. We landed in Mexico City with 20 minutes to spare, deplaned with 10 minutes to spare, and had to cross the entire airport (no exaggeration). If you know the DF airport, you know what kind of distance I'm talking about. Once on the flight, I was denied a glass of water after all that running. My food was tossed at me by the flight attendants, while they treated the men around me politely. I did not get a drink until I got up and asked for one at the cart. The flight attendants were continuously rude. Upon landing, luggage had been misplaced. It happens, but I (and the rest of the passengers in my situation) were lied to and given incorrect information one time after another.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  4 March 2010 by Balaji Ram   (USA)

DFW to EZE Buenos Aires through Mexico city. The flights left on time, hot meals served even on the DFW-MEX segment, luggage arrived promptly etc. Their 767 economy has good leg space. I would have given a score of 10 but for Mexicana missing my special meals (vegetarian) request. I had called them about 5 times about this.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  27 February 2010 by V Douglas   (USA)

Mexico City to Miami - I don't understand why they are still in business. Desk clerk in Mexico City held us up, couldn't communicate, missed our flight and had to pay an extra $700 to get back to Miami, through Cancun. In Cancun, no flight information posted, until 10 minutes before take-off - rushed to board plane and then herded to a bus, where we all had to stand for 1 hr 15 minutes with no air conditioning. Got into Miami, no luggage. When I did get our luggage, massive theft of our items. Can't get anyone in customer service to answer or help with any recovery.

MEXICANA AIRLINES customer review :  23 February 2010 by P Green   (USA)

CUN-IAD on their new nonstop flight was which very convenient, especially since the 6:30PM departure allowed for a full day on the beach. Boarding was efficient, the cabin was clean, and we pushed back right on time. Once airborne, the flight attendants completely vanished and were not seen at all for the first hour of the flight. Eventually they distributed headsets and started the movie after we had already been airborne an hour. Even though it was the dinner hour they did not begin their service until about 1.5 hours into the 2.5 hour flight, leaving all of us thirsty and wondering if there was actually going to be a service on this flight. Once the flight attendants did come out into the aisles, there was a hot meal with a choice as well as free beer or liquor as well as soft drinks. It was a very nice service, I just wondered why they waited so long to start serving dinner! Overall a good experience.

1 2 3 4