Metis Transpacific Airlines Passenger Reviews and Customer Trip Reports

1 review

Add your Review

Metis Transpacific Airlines by Deanne Potter

1 November 2007   Customer Rating : n/a

A new Macau based charter airline called Metis Transpacific apparently opened in Macau in 2007 offering discounted flights between Macau, SAR, China and Vancouver, BC, Canada. The company’s website (www.metismacau.com) offers amazing seat sales and I recently reserved the Santa Special for HK1500 return. I received an email from reservations saying my requested travel dates were confirmed for 24 hours and that I could secure the ticket by wiring the money into the company’s Hong Kong bank account. I was asked to email my passenger information and the wire transfer number so my ticket could be issued. I had some questions regarding the ticket but was unable to find a current phone number for the company. The only number I could find is no longer in service and all contact information on the company’s website is via email. I began to get a little suspicious so I rang the Macau International Airport Authority and was informed that the airport has cancelled all Metis Transpacific flights out of Macau and that I should not pay for the said ticket. I feel that I have narrowly missed being conned and am posting this so that other unsuspecting travellers don’t get caught out too.

Add your Review