Royal Air Maroc Customer Reviews and Royal Air Maroc Passenger Trip Reports

a World 3-Star Airline

Royal Air Maroc
1.5 Star Rating: Poor

1 2 3 4

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  23 April 2015 by Rafias Rauleco    (Portugal)

12 April 2015 from Lisbon to Casablanca: I liked: 1) Flight on schedule. 2) Good pilot skills on landing. 3) Good leg room. What I didn't like: 1) The stewardesses were very unfriendly and rude with no smiles. 2) Drinks and food were below average. I was served a dry sandwich made several days ago. 2) There were dry splashes of food/drinks on the seats. 3) Old plane 737-800 that surely needs to be replaced.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  18 April 2015 by J Emmanuel    (USA)

I flew business class on Royal Air Maroc AT 200 last April 9, 2015 from Casablanca to New York JFK. The flight was 1.5 hours late which caused me to miss my connecting flight to California by 10 minutes. The RAM representatives at JFK seemed eager to go home and did not assist the 3 or 4 of us who missed our connections. They refused to provide hotel or meal vouchers and basically left us stranded. We asked to speak to the manager but after waiting for a long time, they said that the manager will not show up. RAM seems not to have heard of customer service.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  13 April 2015 by K Mounir    (France)

Geneva-Casablanca ,AT931. The flight with RAM was a pleasure. Brand new and very clean Boeing 737-800 CN-ROS, on time. Good legroom, clean and brand new! Nice, smiling and professional cabin crew, all announcements in Arabic, French and English. Decent hot meal (chicken and fish to choose from). No IFE but a duty free was available on this airplane. Very good flight.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  11 April 2015 by L Girard    (Canada)

Flew out from Montreal to Casablanca on March 21 with almost 2 hours late departure. Connecting flight to Tenerife was ok. Next flight on March 28 from Tenerife to Casa was late so we miss our connecting flight to Agadir. No airline staff available to assist. Had to find out by our self how to proceed inside the airport to book on the next flight. Casablanca airport had no internet available and no working phone so please bring your cell with a plan for Europe. You also need cash for the restaurants as they don't take credit cards. The trip back from Casablanca to Montreal was 11 hours late. No communication whatsoever from Royal Air Maroc and no way to inform our family. The washroom ran out of water mid way to Montreal. Water and pops was self serve at the back of the plane. I will never use this airline again and I believe it's better to pay extra and fly with a reputable airline.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  11 April 2015 by M Studzinski    (Poland)

Casablanca-Munich. After horrible experience of Casablanca airport, flight with RAM was a pleasure. Brand new and very clean Embraer 190, on time. Good legroom, nice leather seats in olive-brown colour with red accents. Nice, smiling and professional cabin crew, all announcements in Arabic, French and English. Decent hot meal (chicken and fish to choose from), excellent chocolate cake. No IFE or duty free available on E190. Very good flight.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  7 April 2015 by M Robert    (Canada)

Flights mid January from Montreal to Casa, and return early February. We were dissatisfied with this airline, except for the fact that we arrived safely to both destinations. The service was not "royal", both flights were uncomfortably delayed, the first by about 12 hours, then the return flight by 24 hours, which resulted in additional costs to us, so a negative number re value for money. The seats were average for an economy flight, ie. not great. On the flight to Morocco, the meal was packaged pastry, we had to chase the flight attendants to get bread and water. The plane was an old 747, the machine to make hot water for tea or coffee was not working, and there was no inflight entertainment. On the way back in early February on a 767, the service, meal and movies were good (3 star vs 0 stars averaging out to the one star below).

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  23 March 2015 by J Colford    (Canada)

Just flew from YUL to Casa on the older 747 operated by Royal Air Maroc. I was hesitant after reading reviews but alas I was pleasantly surprised. We were first to check in as we were unable to do online check-in in Montreal - no big deal, if no one could then I was happy we were all in the same boat. Our agent was fantastic and have us options as the flight was basically empty but wanted to ensure my friend and I (both 6ft) would have ample leg room for the 6hr flight. Boarding was efficient and our ticketing agent was doing the boarding procedures at the gate. As we boarded the plane I was horrified to find no head rest entertainment system - but I was prepared with a charged tablet and phone. Needless to say our flight was a 2200 - I did plan to sleep a bit. Little disappointed the seats didn't recline - but again it wasn't just mine it was everyone and took comfort in knowing that those without the exit row weren't going to have their knees crushed by the person in front of them. The meal was better than any bought sandwich I've had on Air Canada, would say for economy class this was above standard. The attendant told me I could take a row of seats to myself. Woke up a few hours later with an hour and a half till touch down, changed my seat so I could look out of the window. A female flight attendant came by and said if I wanted breakfast I would have to go back to my original seat and then disappeared. The original steward who showed us the empty section told me he couldn't stop me from going to the back of the plane with my breakfast, handed me my tray in the galley and promptly asked if I w anted coffee with a smile. Breakfast was bland pastries and juice and applesauce. So yes this isn't the all star Middle East type of airline experience but for 900$ return, amazing service, we got fed, got to sleep, and I would fly with them again, my other options were to fly via turkey or London or Paris for a considerable amount more.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  20 March 2015 by J McLean    (UK)

Jan 23rd from JFK to CMN, then from CMN on 19th Feb 2015. Flight departed JFK on time and arrived Casablanca almost 1 hour early! Staff at JFK were kind and helpful, no complaints there. The only thing that got me worried was when the luggage took a long time and then one of my suitcases did not come off. I spoke to a luggage handler who located mine. The trip from Casablanca back to JFK was just as pleasant. I experienced no problems with their service inflight, the food was just as good as most other airlines (and I have used many). The plane was clean both times I flew on them, there were no delays and the staff were kind enough. I most certainly will be using it again in summer to visit my friends!

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  28 January 2015 by Seth Addo-Yobo    (USA)

Upgraded to business class on flight AT201 from JFK to CMN. This was the first leg on the way to SSG in Malabo, Eq. Guinea. The pros: great leg room in business. 2-1-2 staggered configuration with two rows. The cons: worn seats, control for entertainment system not working so I had to get up and use the touch screen. My other issue was a dingy bathroom with bar soap. The flight attendants were not what I would rank as the friendliest I have met. I am glad I did not pay the full price for this business class. To be fair, on the way back on AT200 they used a 767 in which the business class appeared to be upgraded. It was 2-2-2 with more modern entertainment systems.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  14 January 2015 by W Fellows    (USA)

Royal Air Maroc continues to under perform, which is frustrating for both frequent flyers or casual traveller. Latest CMN-NY flight non-working equipment and poor service overall. While understanding the air crew doubtless finds the current equipment deeply depressing (as RAM waits for new Boeing deliveries), the carrier really needs to step up interim maintenance and training to reach its potential and the stated Africa hub aspirations.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  22 December 2014 by Sankar Fuad    (UK)

Used business class service from Gatwick to Marrakech. Service was superb, food well presented and really delicious. The cabin crew spoke excellent English. The cabin was modern and very clean with really comfortable seats. The toilets were very clean and the plane was on time going and coming. The service reminded us very much of the seventies and eighties when services and food on most airlines were of a very high standard. Even though the fares were much higher than their competitors the end product was well worth it.We shall be using them again next year.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  22 December 2014 by E Murray    (Australia)

My latest return flights with Royal Air Maroc were Casablanca to Agadir return. Both flights were on time (in fact one departed early so make sure you are at the airport with plenty of time to spare), boarding is very efficient, planes clean with quite good leg room and cabin crew friendly. There was no meal service, this being only an hour flight. I had excess baggage on both flights but it was easily sorted at both Casablanca and Agadir airports for a small extra fee. I have now flown a few flights, both domestically and internationally, with RAM and am very pleased with their service. They are reasonably low cost which is even better.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  18 December 2014 by H Hassan    (USA)

I travel round trip JFK-Casablanca two to three times year for the past three years. Prior to that it was at least once a year going back 35 years. RAM is shortest and least expensive flight. Royal Air Maroc casts a bad image on the country. The 767s flying out of JFK are a mess. Broken seats, toilets, overhead bin locks and entertainment systems. Dirty seats, carpets, galley, and toilets. The galley area is trashed after the first meal and the crew treats it like their clubhouse. First class doesn't come close to other airlines upgraded coach, double or triple the price and not worth the cost. If you want the least expensive and quickest flight and can put up with horrible conditions for 8 hours than take RAM. Otherwise fly via Europe on another airline.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  6 November 2014 by A Ucfaaay    (UK)

I had a return flight from LGW to RAK. Both the outbound and return flights were on time and boarding was nice and early so there wasn't a scramble to get everyone on board the aeroplane. On the outbound flight I was given an emergency exit seat, which meant I had plenty of legroom. However, even on the return flight seat pitch wasn't an issue. The food was poor. I had ordered a vegetarian meal and on the outbound flight it was inedible. The food on the return flight wasn't very good, but at least was edible. Drinks were supplied, and wine was also on offer. As the flight is only 3h15m I see the food as an added bonus rather than a deal breaker, especially as the alternative is to with EasyJet or Ryanair who don't supply any free food or drinks. There was a video being shown during the flight, but I spent the time reading so cannot really comment on the entertainment.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  9 October 2014 by Cliff Kinghorn    (USA)

Avoid this airline at all cost! Worst flight I have ever taken. JFK to Casablanca - we had assigned seats for the 3rd row, and ended up in last row. My wife's seat was broken and overhead lights didn't work. After meal, people literally bussed their trays as staff were no where to be found. Flight attendants were inept and surly.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  6 October 2014 by Allan L Agerholm    (Denmark)

Was due to fly from Marrakech to Morocco to catch connecting flight to Copenhagen. On arrival at Marrakech airport, learned that flight was cancelled. No staff available and no information forthcoming. After a while, was shepherded into a filthy bus which was in a horrible state with basic safety equipment such as seatbelts and emergency hammers missing. After a hot 3 hour bus ride (A/C not working) arrived at Casablanca airport only to find that airline had not informed of our delay due to their own cancelled flight and s gate closed and flight due to depart. Found an airline rep after a while and miraculously, flight dep. was delayed and we boarded. Inflight service extremely poor. Not enough food; not enough drinks and only one service on a 3.5 hour flight with no possibility to buy further. Staff ignorant and disinterested. Toilets filthy and smelly.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  2 October 2014 by Imboden Nick    (Switzerland)

Terrible customer service. Travelling in business class connecting via Casablanca, because of a delayed onward flight I was forced to change flights and wait there for 24 hours. These things happen, fine. A key measure of service quality is how the airline then reacts when things go wrong, particularly for premium customers. I have rarely witnessed such complete disinterest. It took me six hours - from 9pm to 3am - to get the airline to rebook me, find my baggage and promise me a hotel. The guy who was issuing hotel vouchers then disappeared for hours without explanation or apology, leaving myself and 20 others stranded. Eventually I had to take a taxi to stay in a hotel in the city 30km away at my own expense. Upon return to the airport the next day, I asked to speak to someone senior to file a complaint and request reimbursement, and was waved away. I work for an organisation which flies thousands of professionals in business class with the airline each year - even when made aware of this, their level of service remained pegged firmly at zero. A 48-hour nightmare.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  2 October 2014 by Mcgohan Gillian    (UK)

I was supposed to travel from Casablanca to London, the flight was overbooked, the check-in was hectic, the staff rude. No solution was offered, no compensation. I had to take two flights via Barcelona and it took me 8 hours to get to London instead of 3! The staff were unhelpful and so unfriendly. I will never travel with them again.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  15 September 2014 by R Aryal    (UK)

Outgoing route - London Heathrow to Casablanca (flight AT 801), Casablanca to Banjul (AT 557), 23rd July 2014, arriving 24th July. Return. Awful service. Entertainment? What entertainment? No radio, inflight movie or children's entertainment packs have ever been evident on any of the RAM flights I have been on. Every flight I have taken we have ordered non-dairy, vegetarian meals - but they never materialise. This last flight (yesterday) they tried to serve us, a family of lifelong vegetarians, chicken! The staff refused to believe that vegetarian meals had been ordered - even when I produced the tickets which clearly showed vegetarian, non-dairy meals were specified for all 3 of us. Transfer times at Casablanca are woefully inadequate, which has always results in our luggage getting a few days extra holiday time without me - and there is always a slight of hand which somehow negates any chance of remuneration. This is an awful airline.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  29 August 2014 by Moba Adam    (USA)

On Aug 24, we get to Casablanca airport at 1am for our 4am flight to find our that it was rescheduled to 8.30am. No prior notice or updates on RAM's website and airport screens still showed 4am at 6am! There was a mob of passengers whose CMN-JFK flights had been cancelled the previous two days, trying to get updates from a couple of clueless RAM employees. Concerned that we would get booted off our flight, I asked a RAM agent who exactly was getting on the 8.30 flight. She said it was for passengers with confirmed seats on the original 4am flight. Her supervisor later confirmed that I and the other five people in our party had no reason to worry. We sat and waited our turn to check in. When we got up to the counter at 6.30am, to our surprise, the check in agent said, "sorry, but we only have 3 seats left!" After some back and forth we were put on the next flight at 5pm. She said because we were the only Gold FFs on the afternoon flight and business class was half empty they would make it up to us with an upgrade. In the meantime, she sent us to one of their offices to get hotel vouchers where we could stay for the next 8-9 hours until the next flight. I got up to that office and of course there was another mob and more passenger-staff arguments. I got a chance to briefly speak with one of the RAM agents there and he said there was no hotel availability near the airport and what he could offer us was a hotel downtown (45+ minutes away). We declined and stayed at the airport. When it was time to check in for the afternoon flight, the agent at the counter said any ugrades would have to be done at the gate, later the gate agent said there was plenty of availability in business and we were the only ones on the upgrade list, but that she could not do it - it had to be done back at check in or by the crew inside the aircraft! Nonsense. We get inside the aircraft and of course the head of crew says "we appreciate your loyalty but the upgrade had to be done by the agents." Forget it. We get to JFK, we zip through US immigration with Global Entry passes, only to wait close to 90 minutes for our bags!

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  21 August 2014 by El Hayouni    (Canada)

AT206 on Aug 17, CMN-YUL, from Casablanca to Montreal, delay of over 18 hrs in Casablanca, we were not informed of the issue before. Due to their delay I missed my Westjet flight between Montreal to Edmonton, I was told in Casablanca to provide them with information about my flight in Canada so they could rebook me with Westjet, but when I arrived in Montreal there was no one to talk to from RAM team, so I had to pay for my flight on my own. The ground staff were extremely unfriendly and rude to customers. No assistance or information provided, all passengers were extremely frustrated. Flight chartered from Euro Atlantic with a 767 in very poor cabin condition.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  15 August 2014 by T Fay    (UK)

I travelled to Agadir from Heathrow with a connecting flight from Casablanca. The outward bound journey was fine. On the way back there was a delay. Instead of leaving Agadir at 6.20 we left about 9am. There was only rude unhelpful staff on the desk, a woman who made no eye contact and gave incorrect information. Finally got to Casablanca. My friend who was travelling part of the way with me had a delayed flight again, and was given no information. We went to the information desk and was greeted by two female members of staff (one was eating something and spoke with her mouth full). She had no information on the delayed flight and said "I will ask my mate", who consequently sat there and smiled and did not speak. We were sent up and down the airport several times waiting for a meal voucher (we had left our hotel at 3.15am that morning. Eventually my friend got a voucher for refreshments about 12 hours later and finally managed to get his flight home about 5pm that day.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  15 August 2014 by Abdelmajid Jlioui    (Canada)

AT208 on Aug 2nd, CMN-YUL, from Casablanca to Montreal, Delay of over 6 hrs in Casablanca. The ground staff were extremely unfriendly and rude to customers. No assistance or information provided, all passengers were extremely frustrated. Flight chartered from Euro Atlantic with a 767 in very poor cabin condition.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  18 July 2014 by H Hassan    (USA)

I travel JFK - Casablanca three times a year coach. Best price and shortest flight from U.S. They are now using 767s. If you are lucky you will get an upgraded aircraft with nice seats and seatback screens. The older cabins are well worn, may not have a movie, seats are soiled and can have an order. Since the planes are usually full expect the toilets to be a mess after a few hours. Plane departs and arrives on time unless JFK is having problems. When boarding try to get to the head of the line. I usually don't care since everyone gets on board but many Moroccan travelers have a lot of carry on and the compartments fill up fast. No baggage fee for two bags but 50 lb limit each is enforced. Overage is costly. Food is fine and plentiful but I have lived overseas a long time and not fussy. If you are picky carry something on. Casablanca: terminal is fine. Arrival is easy. Departure check in 90 min early because delay at counter with people re-packing bags because of weight and of all the check points. Airport police and immigration officials are efficient and rarely discourteous. Go to gate area and relax. There is a restaurant. If you keep your expectations low you will be fine. This is not a North American or European airline but is adequate. Remember your destination, Morocco is wonderful!

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  2 July 2014 by Nirmal Singh Sembi    (Kenya)

I flew from Marrakech to Casablanca and missed connecting flights due to delay with the first flight. The staff were extremely unfriendly and rude to customers. Only one or 2 staff at the Transit Desks assisted, however others were frustrating with their efforts. Staff treated travelers badly.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  11 June 2014 by L Alexandra    (UK)

I flew from Ldn Heathrow to Casablanca (return) and overall it was a fine experience. On the flight to Casablanca the staff were extremely unfriendly and rude to customers at times but if you don't need much interaction with them then I suppose it doesn't matter too much. On both journeys I had chicken and rice, which was very dry and tasted pretty dull but edible. On the return flight the bread roll was so stale I couldn't cut it open let alone eat it. Leg room was actually quite good and I was able to stretch my legs - however I am only 5ft 3! Both flights smooth except for a dodgy landing back into Heathrow. I probably would fly with them again if I was left without a choice, but if I could choose an alternative airline I would.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  25 May 2014 by Andrew Jones    (UK)

Travelled with RAM from Pointe Noire, Congo to Casablanca and onward connection to London. Given the negative reviews here I was more than a little concerned. I needn't have been. Both flights punctual, unexpectedly good food, OK crew. Only gripe was the 737-800 CMN-LHR had old, non-reclining seats.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  1 May 2014 by T Youssef    (Netherlands)

Aircraft was a nice looking B738 (CN-ROT). Flight departed on time, the crew were nice to the passengers. When entering the aircraft we heard Moroccan music which was nice. The food was not bad. Seats were normal (I am 1.85m). The only thing that was not good was that the cabin crew did not inform passengers what they had to do if they have a connecting flight.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  13 March 2014 by Goossens Bart    (Ghana)

Accra-Casablanca-Brussels 500$ for a one-way ticket. The baggage allowance was very generous 3x23 kgs and 10 kgs of hand luggage. Check-in was smooth and departure on time. The old 737-700 offers limited comfort and on the Accra-Casablanca there was not any form of entertainment , headphones were not distributed. The breakfast served was limited to a small cake, a minute cup of yoghurt and a bread roll. The tray wasn't clean and there were traces of food on it from a previous passenger. The Casablanca-Brussels leg was a little bit better, with acceptable food and more friendly staff. Nobody beats their price and that's why I give them 6/10.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  3 March 2014 by Frank De Boer    (Netherlands)

Flew BRU-CMN, prices were far too high! 550 euro's round-trip, even a trip to Dubai is cheaper! Flight was a pleasant one, no delays - on time and some nice food served aswell.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  19 February 2014 by B Dubnick    (USA)

We flew round trip JFK from New York to Casablanca to join a group going on a Jewish tour of Morocco. We were very pleased with the service provided by Royal Air Maroc. Both flights were on time. The attendants were friendly and helpful and the security was excellent. We would definitely recommend Royal Air Maroc!

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  17 February 2014 by M Azzouz    (Holland)

I have been flying for almost 3 years now, between Amsterdam and Casablanca (sometimes Tangiers). I fly about 5 round-trip flights a year with Royal Air Maroc. This is the only carrier to Morocco that I will be using!

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  30 January 2014 by Meindl Michael    (Germany)

Germany-Agadir return. 2 hour wait at check-in in Berlin. Only one jetway at aircraft, more waiting in the December cold. No boarding pass was issued for connection in Casablanca. Transfer counter in Casablanca: A bulk of shouting passengers rather fearing to miss their flights due to the level of proficiency. Mobile boarding passes cannot be used to pass security. You have to use your force to obtain the boarding pass. Worst transit ever. Arriving in Agadir our bags were lost for three days. Return flight was good and almost on time. That prevents me from giving a worse review. All in all. Not again. By no means.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  28 January 2014 by Khawla Amin    (Qatar)

Cairo to Casablanca. Where do I even begin? Flight delayed for 5 hours, and no announcement was made on the reason. No food or beverage vouchers were handed out. The flight was on the filthiest B737-800 I have ever been on. Food was simply inedible. The crew spent the entire flight chatting among themselves. The bathrooms, as many reviewers here have pointed out, were disgracefully filthy.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  24 January 2014 by Mustafa Gailan    (USA)

I traveled twice in economy on their B747-300 from JFK to CMN round trips and didn't encounter major issues with the airline. The food and service was very good, when I requested a change in seats they helped me right away. The plane was clean, seats were comfortable and their personal screens had decent entertainment. I even had an incident were I lost a ring in the bathroom and the flight attendant found it and gave it back to me. Their timings are good, I never suffered from delays. I also think that many times their tickets are overpriced.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  23 January 2014 by Ali Solhi    (Morocco)

Casablanca to Paris return. Food excellent and crew very friendly. Excellent omelette for breakfast. New leather seats on both Boeing 767-300 from Casablanca and return on Boeing 737-800. I was surprised with their improvements. Both legs on time.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  14 January 2014 by Pedro Haddad Martins    (Brazil)

Went from Casablanca (Morocco) to Sao Paulo (Brazil) in January, 2014. There was nice space in economy class, but the airplane (an old Boeing 747-300) was not well maintained (broken tray, seat that did not recline properly) the toilets on-board were dirty. There was no individual screens and the sound system (for the movie or music channels) were not working during the flight. Nice dinner but terrible cold breakfast. The crew were inattentive and rude.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  29 September 2013 by Patricio O'Dwyer    (Argentina)

I just had a short flight from Casablanca to Marrakech with Royal Air Maroc Express and the overall experience was good, especially considering the bad reviews I had previously read. Check-in in Casablanca was friendly and helpful.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  23 September 2013 by P J Trebuchet    (UAE)

BCN-TNG. Both legs were operated by old tired Boeing 737-500. BCN-TNG: check-in and boarding disorganized, priority passes were not respected. Toilets on-board were dirty and smelly, food was served cold and only 30 minutes before landing. Rude and impolite cabin crew, with an exception for the Chef de Cabine who did his best. Inbound flight: 2 hours delay even though the aircraft was parked on tarmac, no explanation. When I tried to get some information to RAM ground staff at Tangier, I was told very harshly to sit down, wait and mind my own business. Only one W.C was operative, "breakfast" consisted in a dry piece of brad and an inedible croissant, no jam, no butter. Rude and ignorant cabin crew. I wonder how that "airline" can still be flying. Obviously never again.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  10 September 2013 by K Joslin    (UK)

I was due to travel from Casablanca on 6th of September (never travel on Friday) to Barcelona. Despite arriving early, there was a long queue at check in. As is usually the case at Casablanca, there was much shouting and arm waving during the process, with the police called to moderate one argument, which looked to be heading towards a fight. Eventually got to the front of the queue to be told that the flight was overbooked and they had no seat for me. I was given a boarding pass for the direct flight to London at 3pm the next day. I explained that I did not want to spend another night away from home and that I would like to transfer to any other flight to Europe. I was told there were no seats available. I was given a slip of paper to take to the cashier to claim 1,500 Dirhams compensation. The cashier refused to pay, offering only an upgrade to business class for my next flight. I spent some time at the ticket office trying to get another ticket to anywhere, but was told that the ticket office could not issue tickets and that I had to queue up at a check in desk to ask if there was space on a flight. I did this twice, which took until after lunch. I finally admitted defeat and went to the airline's accommodation office where I eventually was given a voucher for a local hotel.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  4 September 2013 by Eben Boafo    (USA)

I flew Air Maroc from JFK to Casablanca on July 12, 2013. The flight was great. I did not encounter any of the negative comments I usually read. It was a great flight, with very good food and excellent private entertainment.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  3 September 2013 by N Fitti    (Spain)

Last month I flew from Barcelona to Casablanca and on to Marrakech. First flight was supposed to be at 4pm and it was cancelled. Next flight was at 8pm, but it was overbooked and I didn't get on it. Booked on a flight at 10pm. This was delayed and we left Barcelona at 11pm. We arrived so late at Casablanca that we missed our connection to Marrakech. Tried to get information from staff but they were really unhelpful and not able to find any solution. Finally, after 3 hours wait at customer services, we were booked on the next flight to Marrakech, which was at 11am the next day. Nobody helped us and all the staff we approached from the Royal Air Maroc were rude.

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  21 August 2013 by Johnny Kovoor    (USA)

NY-Casablanca-NY this past week. Outbound flight delayed 5 hours, connection from Casablanca-Barcelona delayed another 5 hours. Airport staff for RAM were not helpful, with no useful information. No one at Casablanca airport knew about our flight timing, the standard answer was to check the screen. The seats onboard were not spacious, service was unfriendly. The bathrooms were filthy at the time of departure both ways, half way through both flights there was toilet paper on the floors, counters were constantly wet. Food was palatable, but considering the fine quality of Moroccan cuisine, this airline meal didn't match up. On arrival in Casablanca, we got bussed to the terminal. If you even remotely consider asking anyone for anything at Casablanca Airport, they will "beg" for money, so keep a lot of spare change handy. Ground staff at RAM Casablanca are the least helpful, they don't speak any English!

Royal Air Maroc Customer review :  13 August 2013 by S Patow    (USA)

The flight was horrible. Rome to Casablanca - had no one to help us - the plane was dirty, service poor very unfriendly and not willing to talk with us, even though we were trying to speak to them in French. Arrived 2 hours late - luggage didn't, had to make repeat trips to the airport to wait for planes to come in to see if luggage was on it, one bag did not arrive until the day before we were to leave - 9 days later.

1 2 3 4

| Home | Airline Opinions | Legal Notice | Airline Ranking | Airport Ranking | Advertise | Surveys | Site Map | Contact Us | Links |