Royal Air Maroc Customer Reviews and Royal Air Maroc Passenger Trip Reports

a World 3-Star Airline

a World 3-Star Airline

Read Royal Air Maroc Passenger Reviews and Royal Air Maroc customer trip Reports

1 2 3 4

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  29 November 2012 by P Munson   (Canada)

Customer Rating :  7/10

Montreal - Casablanca return on 767-300ER. Seat pitch was okay. Outbound, the food and washroom cleanliness were okay. On the return however, food and washroom cleanliness were far from good - and water wasn't offered during the flight (had to go to the galley when required). Ceiling-mounted TVs were not visible from our seating positions. Flights pretty much on time and no baggage issues.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  29 November 2012 by J Piazza   (Australia)

Customer Rating :  1/10

My wife and I flew from Paris (Orly) to Marrakech and return 2 weeks ago. After booking on-line in Australia we had questions about the boarding information which was written in French. After receiving no response from their published call centre after 5 attempts, we gave up and. The flight itself was awful. Our seats and meal trays were filthy and we had to wipe them down with hand wipes to remove food and other material. On the return trip there was no room in the overhead lockers for our carry on luggage. Cabin crew just asked to me to hold the bag in my lap and it wasn't until we started moving that they asked me to stand up and put it in the business class area. Other passengers took calls on their mobile phones during the take-off run. Will never fly RAM again.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  20 November 2012 by M Sinclair   (USA)

Customer Rating :  0/10

We fly direct from JFK to Casablanca. Service is terrible, plane is filthy. On my most recent flight it was delayed 4 hours with no apology, our seats had no padding and mid flight there was a flood down our aisle from the bathroom. Food is awful and there has never been a movie on board. In the past our seats have been sold to someone else and we were forced to stay in morocco another day. They are the only direct flight from JFK to Morocco.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  16 November 2012 by R Cedri   (Italy)

Customer Rating :  3/10

Casablanca to Bologna, 1 hour delay. Nobody apologized. Food horrible, toilets and aircraft not well maintained and not cleaned.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  8 November 2012 by Masni Shabri   (Indonesia)

Customer Rating :  2/10

CMN to NKC. Took off almost an hour late of schedule, and crew have never apologized. Food terrible for business class. The plane was not terribly old, but serious lack of proper maintenance on the interior. Went to the lavatory, and I just don't want to go there ever again, because of the lack of maintenance. Baggage handling was OK. The service from the crew member was mediocre.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  5 October 2012 by Y Yusuf   (Switzerland)

Customer Rating :  4/10

RAK-CMN-TNG on ATR 72-600 with 2.5 hrs layover in CMN. Aircraft quite new but not that clean. Seat pitch was ok and seat quite comfortable. No snacks were given on board. I think the price was not reasonable for such short domestic flight.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  20 September 2012 by M Studzinski   (Poland)

Customer Rating :  8/10

Marrakech-Munich, on B737-800. Flight departed and arrived on time. A bit tired looking 737, not too much leg room, but clean. Very nice, attentive and smiling cabin crew, hot breakfast (some pancakes, yoghurt, jam, honey, cream cheese, bread roll), hot drinks and fruit juices and water. IFE of overhead monitors, with air map and some comedy shorts. Quite surprised how "ok" the flight was, although seats would be more comfortable with more legroom.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  19 September 2012 by G Fitzgerald   (Sweden)

Customer Rating :  1/10

Domestic flight Casablanca - Dakhla and back. Flight times re-scheduled 1 hour later a few days before departure without any mail - or text notice. Food just terrible, small dry white bread toasts. Will not fly with them again if I can avoid it!

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  27 July 2012 by Francis Cottam   (Canada)

Customer Rating :  8/10

Flew Montreal to Tunis via Casablanca and back in April 2012 and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of all four flights. Flights arrived punctually. Service was attentive and friendly. Baggage arrived at destination safely. The stopovers in Casablanca were rather a problem, as passengers without dirham's were unable to pay for a coffee or snack. Yet, all in all, I would not rate this airlines any worse than others I have used, for example, Delta.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  7 June 2012 by N Batchelor   (UK)

Customer Rating :  2/10

4 domestic flights recently - Most of the aircraft (ATR72) were dirty, shabby and very worn which doesn't give a good first impression. Not sure what the cabin crews role was as they did nothing other than hold up at safety card at the start of the flight, no inflight service whatsoever, not even a glass of water which would have been appreciated on the longer sectors. Leg room was poor as was the general seat comfort, having said that 1 flight was on a brand new aircraft, 4 months old, comfortable, adequate legroom, clean, very quiet and a pleasure to fly on, still no service from the crew though!

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  1 May 2012 by Maria Motto   (USA)

Customer Rating :  6/10

Our flight from JFK to Morocco was fine. We took off 2 hours late but that did not affect our connection to Marrakech. Flight home went as scheduled. Experience was not unlike many US airlines.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  25 April 2012 by Kelly Duvalier   (USA)

Customer Rating :  3/10

I flew JFK-CMN many years ago and boarding was chaotic and disorganized. People ran to the counter in a stampede, there was pushing and shoving. I stayed in my seat in the lounge until the crowd had boarded. I couldn't understand this as all had assigned seats. Years later, boarding was much more civil and rows were called. I must add however, that the airline food was excellent despite the 6 hour delay at JFK. Given a food voucher, however still ended up paying approx 5 USD extra because the voucher was inadequate for the price of food at JFK.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  24 April 2012 by Harold Underhill   (USA)

Customer Rating :  1/10

Little leg room, noisy compartments, no music channels working on either flights. On one of 2 flights (round trip JFK to Casablanca) 1 of 4 toilets were broken and on both flights the toilets were filthy. Attendants indifferent and most of the time could not be summoned. Meals poor (though on return flight the fish was excellent). Almost impossible to get anything to drink during flights. Sat on tarmac 3 hours in Casablanca on return to JFK.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  11 April 2012 by Timothy Maffey   (New Zealand)

Customer Rating :  0/10

Recently flew from London to Casablanca return. The first flight was ok. The second was terrible. There was so little legroom that I had to sit with my legs splayed apart for the whole flight and the top of the seat in front was only about 4 inches from my face. On take-off the seat in front of me collapsed backwards and I ended up with that passenger in my lap. The seat in front of my wife would not stay in the upright position so that seat was reclined for the entire flight including take-off and landing. Cabin crew checked seats and seat belts 4 times before take-off but didn't once notice this. We were not given any arrival cards for Heathrow on this flight, and the food was terrible.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  5 April 2012 by Mary Blair   (USA)

Customer Rating :  0/10

Casablanca to JFK - total lack of inflight service. My biggest concern was the drinking and rowdy crowd of 6-8 men standing and sitting in the back of coach the entire flight. After landing at JFK, while we were taxiing and waiting for a gate, they continued standing and walking about along with flight attendants. Many others were up and removing their bags from the overhead bins while we were taxiing, which lasted for over a half an hour. Flight attendants made no attempt to stop or secure anything. I had had two very small glasses of water for a 7 hour flight and nothing else to drink. They offered nothing other than coffee or tea with the snack service.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  20 March 2012 by A Sugrim   (USA)

Customer Rating :  8/10

Flew to Casablanca from JFK return to JFK. Flight left 5 mins later than scheduled. Much better that most US flights. Plane while a little old was clean, decent meal and reasonably friendly attendants. Entertainment needs to be looked at but was a night flight so sleep was needed. Arrived 30 mins before scheduled. Return much the same. Problem was at JFK. Waited 30 mins to disembark and another 30 mins for our bags.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  14 March 2012 by I Sharpe   (UK)

Customer Rating :  8/10

Pleasantly surprised when flying from Madrid to Casablanca. Boarded 45 minutes before scheduled-take off, seat 18A is recommended (exit row = loads of legroom) and landed 40 minutes early. Crew efficient if a little serious. Difficult to fault and beats the Iberia flight from Heathrow hands-down.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  7 March 2012 by N Dupont   (Belgium)

Customer Rating :  0/10

BRU-CMN-BRU. Both flights had delays. Return flights were 2 hrs late. Ground crew not helpful and not able to give us information. Food onboard was very bad. Cabin crew service was neutral. I will try to avoid in the future.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  1 March 2012 by K S Young   (USA)

Customer Rating :  1/10

JFK-CMN. Delayed 2 hours, aircraft was very old, nothing worked correctly, bathrooms not clean and the stewards did not care! If you asked for anything, they would not provide it, don't be surprised to hear things like, we are on break!. They should act on this ASAP or lose customers.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  29 February 2012 by Sammy Payne   (USA)

Customer Rating :  2/10

Montreal to Casablanca. At check-in, I was told my second piece of carry on would cost me an additional $150. I managed to stuff everything from my backpack into the two pieces of checked luggage and my roller bag. When we boarded, passenger after passenger boarded with two pieces of luggage. I complained and was told that it was too late to do anything about it. No apologies, no empathy. Service on the flight was abysmal. You had to ask two and three times for anything and then it was provided with a surly attitude. Attendant working our section was reading a paper when the plane landed. Terrible experience, I won't travel them again!

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  27 February 2012 by S Seshan   (USA)

Customer Rating :  1/10

JFK to Casablanca. Flight delayed 2 hours. Plane and equipment obviously quite dated. My headphone connection on the seat didn't work, many connections didn't. Bathrooms were dirty, odour was horrifying, little to no soap or tissue paper. Return flight to JFK was similar, except the bathroom a bit better. On both flights, flight attendants were courteous and kind. I'd rather pay a bit more and feel comfortable on another airline.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  24 February 2012 by Halina Smosna   (Bermuda)

Customer Rating :  0/10

Return JFK-Casablanca. Equipment is very old, food was awful, the 2 bathrooms near my seat were closed down 3 hrs into our 7.5 hr flight. Neither bathroom had soap and tissues instead of paper towels. TV screens were so old we could barely discern the figures on the screen, one movie shown the whole flight. Many seats were broken. Stewardess near me sat on a box with her head against a pillow reading a newspaper. When passengers came by for extra water she lifted her head and nodded as if to say "take the water yourself".

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  23 February 2012 by T Clode   (UK)

Customer Rating :  0/10

Economy legroom LHR-CMN return in a 737 and A321 respectively was non-existent. Once one person had reclined their seat, others were made even more uncomfortable, which cabin crew seemed oblivious to. Many trays didn't work and onboard entertainment system started during the descent to LHR. Outbound journey the cabin crew spoke French and Arabic, but English was utterly incomprehensible.

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  14 February 2012 by P Smith   (UK)

Customer Rating :  0/10

Unfortunately once again Royal Air Maroc's staff let them down. CMN to LHR - absolute chaos checking in, nothing works, baggage labels not printing, took over 1 hour just to check 1 piece of luggage in - no apology, no explanation. Upon boarding, it was noticeable that the level of cleanliness was not up to scratch. Staff spoke broken English and were all rather rude. Half way through the flight, I started to get a head-ache, switched on the attendants light and sat there in excess of 20 minutes before a very kind fellow passenger actually went up to the business class section to speak to the crew manager. The attendants replied 'We are not on duty now - we do not have to serve you anymore'!

Royal Air Maroc customer review :  9 February 2012 by Dmitry Kuzin   (Russia)

Customer Rating :  8/10

Good value for money. We flew SVO-CMN, CMN-JFK return. Cabins were in a fairly good condition, dinner was great and very tasty. In addition to hot meals there were salads, cheese, cream and oriental sweets. Flight attendants were friendly and spoke three languages. Each seat was equipped with a blanket, pillow, headphones and eye mask. The airline falls from grace with constant delays of 20-40 minutes, but despite this they often arrive on time.

1 2 3 4

| Home | Airline Opinions | Legal Notice | Airline Ranking | Airport Ranking | Advertise | Surveys | Site Map | Contact Us | Links |